B4 The Bell, Moonday, August 16

Oil up, gas down.  Nope never happened before in my memory.  Couldn't have anything at all with Cheney coming up for reelection do you s'pose?

Shocked! Shocked I am at your suggestion! :o :o :unsure:

These dudes (and dudettes, as I am surely PC if noting else) have never done anything that I can remotely ascribe as political in nature.

And surely we must all agree (or else go to gitmo), that major oil stands as much to gain from a Kerry adminstration as a Shrub the lesser administration.

Surely.

All must agree. ...

I'm not kidding.

You have to agree. H.A.V.E. to.

Or else.

(!) :shocked

:blink:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newsweek

Updated: 6:39 p.m. ET Aug. 11, 2004

Aug. 11 - Rep. Porter Goss, President Bush?s nominee to head the CIA, recently introduced legislation that would give the president new authority to direct CIA agents to conduct law-enforcement operations inside the United States?including arresting American citizens.

The legislation, introduced by Goss on June 16 and touted as an ?intelligence reform? bill (GOSS introduced his legislation,HR4584, on June 16) , would? substantially restructure the U.S. intelligence community by giving the director of Central Intelligence (DCI) broad new powers to oversee its various components scattered throughout the government.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publ...icle_5040.shtml

Emphasis added in parens.

Now check the hsitory behind the formation of the Gestapo.

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/imt/nca/nca-02/...lity-06-01.html

This section: The Geheime Staatspolizei

Is HR 4584 codifying the formation of a Gestapo-style organization under the pretext of National Security? What does this say about the WTO and 'free-trade'?

sherlock online........not wanting to be burdensome and if it is i will

understand...............but if you could look at my case, i would appreciate.

have had tough year so far........must be some kick ass transits........

i hold it together by saying to myself,,. "the power, tests a holy man"...LoL

here's the Case.........Jan. 3, 1949.......6:22 A.M. Paterson, New Jersey

will barter you for book, etc. or what you want swap for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok, I got the chart done, next comes the analysis part.

Meanwhile, what city are you in right now?

i.e. where were you when you asked me the question?

Besides natal astrology, we can also use Horary (event) astrology for questions.

Where you are now establishes a chart for Horary events.

Also, if you will send me an email addy, I can send more personal info to you

and your chart, etc.

Sherlock

Sherlock,

Found my answer on this site.

Life isn't always fair, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion...can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others...can generally charm the birds out of the trees...Passive-aggressiveness is practically the hallmark of this position...On the other hand, some Mars in Libra people turn the Mars energy into action, and they fight for Libran justice and fairness in the world.

Emphasis added by me, of course.  :P

And you nicely left out some key points!!!! :o

Since I, too, am Mars in Libra, we have to have some balance here,

the full story:

Mars in Libra

"Mars in Libra natives often reflect about things before they act. Decisiveness is not their strong point, but they do, eventually, get things done. Many people with this position procrastinate, generally because they feel the need to weigh all of the alternatives before taking action.

Life isn't always fair, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion. These natives can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others. Although their overall goal is to live peacefully, they stir others up with their desire to balance everything. Still, they always play innocent when they are challenged, and can generally charm the birds out of the trees to win your favor. Passive-aggressiveness is practically the hallmark of this position. They don't want to look like they are ever being mean or unfair, but aggression has to go somewhere! Too often, this results in sneaky behavior and subterfuge. On the other hand, some Mars in Libra people turn the Mars energy into action, and they fight for Libran justice and fairness in the world.

On the up side, Mars in Libra people are adept at predicting when problems and discord will occur well in advance. They know how to compromise and are excellent at conflict management."

hehehe

Thanks for the link. Wasn't familiar with that website but it has some good stuff.

The challenge is to take the readings for each planet and its positive and negative

aspects (angles) with others and blend the whole darned thing.

Sherlock :P

Allright, Sphinx. Let's test our thesis.

Crude oil has been in a strong uptrend this past twelve months and oil company share prices have been following suit.

Over the the last few weeks, crude has threatened to go parabolic. Now suppose oil execs, for some reason <_< , decided to sit on the price of gas. Well, then their share prices should suffer -- might even reverse trend... B) ...

post-20-1092704054_thumb.gif

Sherlock,

Found my answer on this site.

Life isn't always fair, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion...can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others...can generally charm the birds out of the trees...Passive-aggressiveness is practically the hallmark of this position...On the other hand, some Mars in Libra people turn the Mars energy into action, and they fight for Libran justice and fairness in the world.

Emphasis added by me, of course.? :P

And you nicely left out some key points!!!! :o

Since I, too, am Mars in Libra, we have to have some balance here,

the full story:

Mars in Libra

"Mars in Libra natives often reflect about things before they act. Decisiveness is not their strong point, but they do, eventually, get things done. Many people with this position procrastinate, generally because they feel the need to weigh all of the alternatives before taking action.

Life isn't always fair, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion. These natives can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others. Although their overall goal is to live peacefully, they stir others up with their desire to balance everything. Still, they always play innocent when they are challenged, and can generally charm the birds out of the trees to win your favor. Passive-aggressiveness is practically the hallmark of this position. They don't want to look like they are ever being mean or unfair, but aggression has to go somewhere! Too often, this results in sneaky behavior and subterfuge. On the other hand, some Mars in Libra people turn the Mars energy into action, and they fight for Libran justice and fairness in the world.

On the up side, Mars in Libra people are adept at predicting when problems and discord will occur well in advance. They know how to compromise and are excellent at conflict management."

hehehe

Thanks for the link. Wasn't familiar with that website but it has some good stuff.

The challenge is to take the readings for each planet and its positive and negative

aspects (angles) with others and blend the whole darned thing.

Sherlock :P

:) :wink2:

Sherlock,

I see that you emphasized procrastination and indecisiveness.  Don't know about you but I don't  think either End or myself share those traits...

It says many procrastinate and can't make up their minds. Not us Brotha. Although I am straddled often. :blink: I don't procrastinate about it. :rolleyes:

I got involved with some Afrikaner keystone kops after crashing a car in Durban, with some 'Asians' riding with me.

It was their almost comical bureaucracy and inefficiency which kept them from being much of a threat.

On the other hand, the internal security types who reported directly to Pretoria -- the guys who killed Steve Biko -- operated with pretty much a free hand.

That's the type being cultivated by the Ashcroft brownshirts. And yes, that distinctive smell is in the air.

Durban hey? I lived in Pietermaritzburg for 10 years and my parents are still there. It's a lovely place, but very far from here.

Although there were some good cops, a lot of them were not, especially if you were on the wrong side. One learned to fear them, even without doing anything wrong.

It dawned on me a couple of years later (by this time I was living in Holland) how absurd the situation was. I lived a couple of doors down the road from a very nice, exceedingly helpful, policeman. Before I met him though, every time I would see him driving his car home, I would feel a totally irrational urge to flee.

That's the kind of thing that develops in undemocratic countries. It's very creepy, totally insidious.

Sherlock,

I see that you emphasized procrastination and indecisiveness.  Don't know about you but I don't  think either End or myself share those traits...

It says many procrastinate and can't make up their minds. Not us Brotha. Although I am straddled often. :blink: I don't procrastinate about it. :rolleyes:

?These natives can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others? (ahem?.Brothas).

And?

?Still, they always play innocent (?Who? Me?) when they are challenged, and can generally charm the birds out of the trees??

Yep, fell right off my branch while laughing too hard!

Me scared of Kitty!!!

Thank God none of us use the psychological defense of Denial.

(I am not really procrastinating in sending charts to people, I am just

organizing myself to do a better job!!)

Sherlock ROFLMAO :lol:

Asrology also typifies your friends- I an Aries get along with my fellow fire signs Sags, leo's, Scorpios (Scorpios-we are always suspicious) et al plus Taurus and Cancer. I am married to a Taurean-Sherlock will enjoy that-it is never dull-just don't piss both of us off at the same time. I do have problems with Aquarius and Pisces and gemini's but that is typical of an Aries personality. :P

The other thing, and I haven't seen anybody else mention it yet, is that tomorrow the 50 crosses the 200 on the spx.

Short term it might not mean anything much - it may even appear to rally towards the crossover, but longer term, unless it reverses super-smartly (in which case we're looking at a super-bullish possibility) it means death to the index, in particular if the two ma's start moving apart, as they are currently doing very clearly on the ndx.

I did write about this a couple of weeks ago on the ndx - at the time I mentioned the fact that this has only happened four times in the past 8 years.

post-20-1092706386_thumb.gif

Archived