B4 The Bell Fireday July 30

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The major risk to the scheme of the plutocracy is a revolt of the mASSES,whether politically through the election of populists or violently through protests,general strikes,lynching and whatever mayhem suits the mood of the day.

Inflation,folllowed by hyperinflation will be instituted by the Fed at the instruction

of it's masters,once the fear of loosing it all exceeds the greed of gaining another prized asset on the cheap.

The money has no anchor in reality,bigger numbers always make everyone feel better. :rolleyes:

There are no real obstacles to this solution,to argue otherwise is just plain silly.

It's no fun to be a new age feudal lord when your head is on a stick.

While declining to say where the information came from, Ridge mentioned Pakistan as a key ally and the White House said separately the intelligence had been received in the past 72 hours.

On Friday, Pakistan announced the capture of a top al Qaeda operative, Tanzanian-born Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani, wanted by the United States in the 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in East Africa that killed 224 people.

A computer and several disks were seized when Ghailani and 13 others were seized last weekend southeast of Islamabad.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticl...30&section=news

Guest Icky Twerp

TE -

It's all Good --

there are @200 golf courses in Phoenix. I and a friend have set out on a mission to play them all within 2 years -- my friend doesn't know the reason I think we will never finish...8^0...

we have all our boxes packed and pictures on the wall -- in record time, I reckon.

now -

let me get this straight --

is the dollar down bearish or is the dollar up bearish? Or == have we entered the realm of the well-and-trooly-fooked where nothing matters anymore since we are SO TOTALLY FOOKED?

Archived