B4 The Bell Tuezleday

Guest yobob1

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Michael...Im on vacation and cant get my Curry update to download...whats he thinking here...if I remember from last week he was thinking up early this week and then back down...Waiting patiently to purchase a slew of puts tomorrow as I expect the market to get spanked on the jobs number...tight stops as always....TRADE SAFE

Anyone watching the metals and the dollar tonight? Silver at $7.81 and the dollar doing a cliff dive.

Per Bloomberg, speculation that the MOF will pull way back on its intervention. Still think the MOF mighttry to push the yen above 105 until it closes in Tokyo.

Futures currently following the dollar.

Gentleman start your engines- we have a brewing currency crisis the $ is collapsing as we speak and so are stock futures-well below fair value and LOOK at the currencies-YEE-HAH! ;)

Glad I'm out of calls. But, it is early. I really hate being a sceptic. I hope it doesn't last too long.

Gentleman start your engines- we have a brewing currency crisis the $ is collapsing as we speak and so are stock futures-well below fair value and LOOK at the currencies-YEE-HAH! ;)

We are just a little overbought here :angry: ..Hope you are right B4 ..Its been a tough 4 days. We still have to get past the 3 AM happy hour but the ducks do seem to be lining up nicely!

Energy

Long yields

Currencies

Volume

I have been asking this question of people I come across for 3 months now. Why, if the economy is so friggin great (best in 20 years :lol: ) has the fed not raised rates even 1/4 of a point. Considering that rates are at thier lowest levels in 40+ years?

Answer. They CAN'T. The fed is in a BOX. Ergo, the doo-llar will remain the Doo-llar and not the Dollar. We are wingohockingmoyamensinged in the end.

Alternate answer is they don't believe the numbers either.

Archived