Tech bulls get anal probe

"I, personally believe, that, such as, that the US American stock market should be helped by, um, over here... and South African golds... Asian stocks, not chinese, too.... err, if and when Uncle Ben cuts rates, he should be careful with the scissors, such as...not cut rates like in the Iraq you know...all the blood... yuck..over here!... he should do it for our children"

606126[/snapback]

This one is a bit fair'er to the girl.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 pages has to be some kind of record :ph34r:

606145[/snapback]

only if you do not consider "page split".

It used be 20 posts per page.

this new dynamic is killing me. I liked it more when it was slower - 20 posts per page.

606147[/snapback]

I think it's Doc's vote for deflation. Fewer posts get you more pages.

606153[/snapback]

I think Doc's is pumping - it is inflation. same amount of posts/goods are chased by more pages in circulation.

Someone is responding to Jimbo's calls to pump.

"Helicopter Doc"

"I, personally believe, that, such as, that the US American stock market should be helped by, um, over here... and South African golds... Asian stocks, not chinese, too.... err, if and when Uncle Ben cuts rates, he should be careful with the scissors, such as...not cut rates like in the Iraq you know...all the blood... yuck..over here!... he should do it for our children"

606126[/snapback]

Don't you guys think that it was "stage fright" that made her answer the way she did? I mean nobody could really be that "challenged"..... :unsure:

606129[/snapback]

She was over-coached, became very nervous and panicky, then blanked-out and went to her memorized talking points. It backfired. Reminds me of Bush during 2000 debates when he would attempt to answer a question and then go into his memorized speaking points and sound bites that had nothing to do with the original question.

606141[/snapback]

I saw her on the Today Show when she tried to explain herself. Turns out she's quite a brainiac. She plans to major in quantum physics at Princeton. She did an internship at NASA. She even quoted philosophical passages from the Bhagavad Gita...in the original Sanskrit.

Not.

She was a dolt.

38 pages has to be some kind of record :ph34r:

606145[/snapback]

only if you do not consider "page split".

It used be 20 posts per page.

this new dynamic is killing me. I liked it more when it was slower - 20 posts per page.

606147[/snapback]

I think it's Doc's vote for deflation. Fewer posts get you more pages.

606153[/snapback]

Just experimenting with ways to generate a little more of that elusive but much needed thing... revenue. But I agree. the 10 per page doesn't work when things are moving fast, and it was only bringing in a few pennies more, so I have switched back to 20 for now.

By the way, if you are a registered user, you can adjust the number of posts you see per page in board settings in your control panel.

606126[/snapback]

Don't you guys think that it was "stage fright" that made her answer the way she did? I mean nobody could really be that "challenged"..... :unsure:

606129[/snapback]

She was over-coached, became very nervous and panicky, then blanked-out and went to her memorized talking points. It backfired. Reminds me of Bush during 2000 debates when he would attempt to answer a question and then go into his memorized speaking points and sound bites that had nothing to do with the original question.

606141[/snapback]

I saw her on the Today Show when she tried to explain herself. Turns out she's quite a brainiac. She plans to major in quantum physics at Princeton. She did an internship at NASA. She even quoted philosophical passages from the Bhagavad Gita...in the original Sanskrit.

Not.

She was a dolt.

606157[/snapback]

So what you are saying is that she has gotten by not so much with her brains as her other attributes....nah

post-1110-1189206841_thumb.jpg

Carl Futia has some interesting ideas...

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Spiders - September S&P Futures: The S&P?s broke below yesterday?s low on the employment number this morning. If they continue down below 1460 I shall conclude that the market is headed down into the 1400-20 zone.

So I guess up we go... :lol:

post-1110-1189207442_thumb.jpg

606126[/snapback]

606129[/snapback]

606141[/snapback]

Not.

She was a dolt.

606157[/snapback]

When you look that good, you can be a dolt! In fact, for the first time, I can make a compelling argument that the world needs more dolts, with the exception of the White House where one is enough.

Archived