HedgeFund Art Collectors

Sectors moving up the ranks noted:

Prudent Trader - http://www.prudenttrader.com/ptltr021205.html

"This week I noted two groups improving steadily. MG525 - Hospitals, a month ago ranked 216 out of 239, in relative strength, and now (as of Thursdays close) the rank improved to 118. Likewise MG524 - Long-term Care Facilities improved from 213 of 239 to 93."

MG524 & MG525

http://www.prudenttrader.com/mg520.htm

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IBD100 - changes for 2/11/2005

First Timers: HUBG

Added this week: CTSH, MCRI, URBN, INFY, REXI, HUBG, XTO, USNA, STST, RCKY, CHS, DECK, UNFI, COO, LSTR, BEBE, CHTT, VNBC, WIT

Dropped this week: SYNA, ATVI, HUM, RSTI, ASFI, DVA, VLLY, PVR, SIE, MSB, BG, CLDN, UNH, PRAA, GPRO, SFCC, WLP, NNDS, FPIC

Stocks Moving Up with a Bullet: SWN QSII BYD TSRA MRVL UPL TOPT AMXC VMSI MSA NNI TS TALX BMHC IIG CEDC ASCA PTRY CDIS CMTL NX XRTX

CWD, BS -- Are you guys serious? In case anyone's really having trouble:

HOW TO POST ON THIS BOARD

You have two choices. Look at the bottom of the page, right underneath the last post, and you will see a set of buttons on the right side of the screen:

post-837-1108278346_thumb.jpg

If you click on the Fast Reply button, you will see nothing happen. But if you scroll down a little bit, you will see a blank rectangular box. If you type in it (or if you are me, you put tripe in it), and then hit the Add Reply button right underneath it, voila, you posted.

If you want to do something more complex, like add fancy-shmancy graphics, you click on the Add Reply button. It takes you to a different page, where you see this:

post-837-1108278562_thumb.jpg

See all those buttons at the top, like B (Bold), I (Italic), U (Underline), and the Font, Size, and Color pull-down menus? You click on those and a letter or word in brackets appears. Type after that, and it will be bold, or italic, whatever you picked. Or the font or size, etc, BUT -- FOR THIS TO WORK, when you've finished typing the part you want in bold, or italics, or whatever, you have to click the CLOSE ALL TAGS in the top line, or it will NOT come out with your formatting. This will add a letter or word in brackets after your text, but that bracket will not appear as such in your post.

See the http:// and IMG and QUOTE buttons? Use the http for links, the IMG to post an image. For the QUOTE you will again have to close the tag. 

But the easiest way to post a link is to go to the page you want to link to, copy the address (command-C on the Mac, I don't know if it's the same on PC), the come back to the Fast Reply or Reply page here, and paste it in (command-V on Mac). THEN YOU HAVE TO HIT THE RETURN KEY, or it will just post as text, not as a working link.

Thanks Drano. That sounds easy I just have to remember it.

As for Uranium, where are all of the new power planets that would cause this shortage? Uranium fuel rods last a long time from what I remember. True it takes a substantial amount of ore to manufacture them. To me it semlls like a promotion by newsletter writings who are mostly whores, IMO. On the board we freely redicule crapvision poodits (as we should), but have too much respect for newsletter writers who are just as bad.

Currently, mined supply is only about 60% of demand, the balance is coming from inventories. Do your own research if you are interested.

That jives with what I have read. Also I believe China has about 35 plants in some stage of developement. Also India has a lesser number underconstuction.

another shrewd move for GM - but if they had asked me, I would have not sold them something for a lot less!

GM to Pay $2 Bln to End Fiat Alliance

Fiat (FIA.MI: Quote, Profile, Research) and General Motors (GM.N: Quote, Profile, Research) on Sunday dissolved their five-year partnership with the U.S. auto giant paying the Italian group 1.55 billion euros ($2 billion) in cash to avoid having to buy loss-making Fiat Auto.

corn futures higher in overnight session! :)

matrix agent Kudlow on radio today bullhorning the SOXX and talking down commodities, they must be scared

he sounded a little shaky too

seems like some of the matrix agents are given their "medication" only after they dutifully spew their aSSigned propaganda

Actually $SOX.X broke out of a reverse head and shoulders a few days ago. It may still have plenty of juice left.

Yep! Another 2 days above 430 should confirm.

post-568-1108379008_thumb.jpg

Archived