Turkey Run

I figure when it does go down...everything on the planet that can be blamed will be...Except the Floating exchange rate debt backed by debt fractional reserve banking system...which is the cause of all the effects that will be blamed as the causes...It was'nt until the late 50's that the FED got the blame for the great depression...and Ben Bernanke only publicly stated last year this fact in one of his speeches...

And basically said don't worry we won't do that again...

This time they are taking it to the maximum potential...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc,

I'm going to break one of your rules and post something here from LOB, all of it.  This needs to get circulated to everybody in a position to do something about it.  I'd like every Stoolie to consider copying and pasting this text and get it circulating around the Internet to as many people as possible (in positions of power and influence) along with the link back to Doc's site:

www.capitalstool.com

Blueprint For Manipulation

by Christopher Carolan

Many thanks for this text!

Even if I don't think there are too many readers at the Stool who are surprised

I do think it's good to spread this text around, bringing this manipulation out in the open will kill it gradually.

THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH, PA..................

Pgh, PA is still run by the same Archie Bunker Types that believe high school drop-outs are ENTITLED to $90K Union Jobs with full benefits...............

My Grandmother lived on The Hill from the 40's through the 70's, when it was still middle class--Irish and Italian.

I had 5 Uncles, 4 were Union Men and 1 was a labor negotiator for US Steel. I know the types you are talking about, though all of my uncles were college grads and usually voted Republican.

Anyway, dinner at Grandma's house was always entertaining. :o

The issue is that many many financial firms like banks and insurance co's are conducting biz as if they're absolutely guaranteed against a loss;

It's not just the financials that are behaving this way, it's everybody at every level. There is no risk in buying a million dollar house that 5 years ago sold for 200K with interest rates at historic lows. There is no risk in buying a new Escalade with zero down at zero percent when used car values are plunging like an upside down Saturn 5. There is no risk in living beyond your means on credit cards that only charge 3.99% if you're never late. There is no risk in building inventories beyond comprehension because rates are low and will stay that way forever. There is no risk in developing commercial real estate even though the market is awash in similar vacant properties. No matter where you look or what you do, there is no risk. Everyone is encouraged to gamble because we are assured we are only one draw away from a royal flush.

What they don't tell you is that the royal flush coming is not the poker player's dream but the Tidybowl man's nightmare.

THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH, PA..................

Pgh, PA is still run by the same Archie Bunker Types that believe high school drop-outs are ENTITLED to $90K Union Jobs with full benefits...............

My Grandmother lived on The Hill from the 40's through the 70's, when it was still middle class--Irish and Italian.

I had 5 Uncles, 4 were Union Men and 1 was a labor negotiator for US Steel. I know the types you are talking about, though all of my uncles were college grads and usually voted Republican.

Anyway, dinner at Grandma's house was always entertaining. :o

Just to clarify..............

I don't wish these people anything bad.......................

I just find it tragic that they...........as well as the city..................

Cannot adopt to the times.................

Hence, the suffering........................

Archived