What's For Dinner?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
canadian bashing here, or what? ?<_<

No Canada bashing, fxfox. In all probability, the source of the new Canadian rule is the U.S., which requires all 'visa waiver' countries (including Canada and EU countries) to implement biometric passports by 26 OCT 2004.

they will shit in their pants when they see me with my glasseye and no smile on my face!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

And in England people still say that the deutsch do not have a sense of humour....

Not me - my wife is Bavarian - and she and her family are some of the wittiest people I know!!!!

I have read a few people on a UK BB stating that today might be a waterfall day today depending on how well/ bad the t-bond auction goes...and maybe yesterday was either a fakeout, or simply that there was a rumour of a massive sell-program about to kick in at 984 on the Spoos - it didn't and it went parabolic.

However, for the record....

Waterfall would suit me just fine......

:D :D

No Canada bashing, fxfox. In all probability, the source of the new Canadian rule is the U.S., which requires all 'visa waiver' countries (including Canada and EU countries) to implement biometric passports by 26 OCT 2004.

they will shit in their pants when they see me with my glasseye and no smile on my face!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL

And in England people still say that the deutsch do not have a sense of humour....

Not me - my wife is Bavarian - and she and her family are some of the wittiest people I know!!!!

in that case i guess you have always a good Weissbier handy? B)

Moguage-

Crapvision put up the numbers.....dated 8/22....and ran right past them...spent all of 2 seconds on the numbers...

Guess the mortgage numbers aren't important enough :angry:

Same with the news coming from yahoo:

Stocks Set to Open Flat; No News on Tap

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open near unchanged on Wednesday as investors prepared for a quiet day heading toward the Labor Day holiday weekend, with no major economic data or company news expected.

Very interesting! Thanks for that info :)

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The MoGauge knows! I'll post the update later this AM.

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

If you are interested in fine tuning your timing, Stooltrading is the place for you. Doc gives commentary and illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ that are frequently right on the money. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. Many of your fellow stoolies share their charts and trading ideas as well. Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

Ever since my daughter was born,

my three year old son

has been walking around the house

- kicking his toys and mumbling his latest

word - CRAP, CRAP, CRAP.

I know how he feels!! :blink:

Anyone know if the Nasdaq short interest fell as much as the

NYSE short interest?

When you hear nothing it usually means it's BEARISH.

Ya still have time to get into gold...369 to 380 to 400+. Maybe by Friday. The trend is your friend. EOM heat map may finally be something to look forward to.

400 just kisses the fanny of long term resistance. As Mark said yesterday, factor inflation, break the "value" away from fiat currency units and, viola, 1K doesn't look so difficult.

Archived