Beauty Tips

A few days ago Miss Moneypenny was kind enough to send me something that she had just received from a friend with the suggestion that I might want to use it for one of the IDS openings. She wrote that:

Below is a wonderful poem Audrey Hepburn wrote when asked to share her "beauty tips." It was read at her funeral years later.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.

Thank you, MM!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Day Stoolites........I was up all night working...HeeHee.....and finally came across a piece of the shortterm puzzle that now fits the overall larger picture....I am so excited about it that I will share with you.......Without going into detail this piece if I am correct will mean that the short term cycles top NOW and will move down into cycle lows well into march to tie in with the larger cycle lows......If I am correct highs are in at over 50 and the market will begin to fall horribly from beginning of next week.......862 and 870 of course are concern/risk levels (neutral above)......downside will be test and break of lows last week......any break of 802.87 SPX weekly basis opens up anythinh to July/Oct lows down to 550.....but we will go more into detail on those levels as we unfold....Of course I don't need to say that this kind of talk brings the usual risk...levels which I just mentioned.....We shall see how it unfolds.....Humbly Chris :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attention Elliot Wavers

Something has been nagging at me while working with a chart I created recently showing the 5-6 month and 10-12 month cycles. You know just one of those vague things. Last night I was listening to Neely and he was showing his Elliot Wave charts. My eye caught on his controversial X-Wave.

Something clicked. My chart flashed through my mind. Many of you have probably noticed this already but I had not heard it discussed so it was news to me. In the area were he has his X-Wave, October 2001 through July 2002, the two cycles formed an "X". See chart below.

I don't do E-Waves and I certainly am not qualified to discuss the rules of wave counting. What I am trying to show is a cyclical representation of a chart pattern. Seems to me that for Elliot Wavers, whether they like X-Waves or not, and for other chart pattern recognition stoolies this could be a valuable tool when this pattern is encountered.

pg1.ht2.gif

Interview with Ike on AegeanCapital

post-2-1045746846.png

Good morning and good stool, everybody!

Your Stoolwethers are uploading as I type. In the immortal words of Arte Johnson, "Ved-d-dy in-ter-resting!'' Suctor Watch will be posted around 9:00 NY time.

I'm noticing a few closet bulls on the site. While that's to be expected, it's annoying. OK, if you are a subscriber to the Anals, and you think I'm missing something, that I can live with. You gave it an honest effort and we agree to disagree.

But if you are not a subscriber, and you are posting other people's bullish horseshit, I have you in my sights. Bears with occasional doubts and fears are welcome. Dr. Stool is here for you. He's listening. (Sound familiar?) Market neutral folks, ok, I can learn to love you too (while holding my nose :wink2: ).

Closet bulls? You'll get yours soon enough.

Beware. This market is gunning for you. :blink:

2 ways for the pattern today......basically 1st (and I lean to this one) is high am 1000-1100 +/-.....low pm 1430+/- with a zig and zag in middle the zag must not take out morning highs.......2nd is that after the zig the zag will make new highs on day 1130-1230 +/-...if we do that then the path will basically continue up rest of day with a small low around 1415 +/-...all theory of course.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Archived