For Future Inclusion In The DUH! Book?

don't let the pcr fool you.

In the early stages of decline a low ratio points to more decline as the decline is not believed and seen as a dip buying opp (wrong :lol: )

Its only natural to see the ratio climb as the decline matures.

Best you can glean from it when it agrees with market action is perhaps a very short lived pop is near (do not do new shorts) but the ultimate bottom is still a far way away per many other indicators.

Observe the behavior on the pops, if ratio quickly drops back down again, the rally is doomed.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Double Flush, not trying to front run you ... sometimes the CBOE site is balky, but usually it connects. I thought you were taking a bit more time to run your charts, after they post the data.

MH, no problem with front-running me with the PCR. I'm providing a little different perspective and it takes a couple more minutes to come up with the charts. Only, it seems, the CBOE site is give me a rough time compared to others. They must have my IP flagged as a bandwidth hog lowering my priority since I'm polling it every half hour for all I know.

Thanks for the offer Miss Penny. I think I'll just provide the charts when I can get the data. Trying to research as well.

post-3-1045160088_thumb.gif

Archived