Two True Stories From The Emergency Room

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we get higher prices Tuesday morning I'm gonna add to my load.

You mean like Mousey? That would be awesome.....

Charliss, we must assume that Richmtn is referring to his position. The only way in my experience to make money in this market is to release your load. I can't explain it. It ain't e-waves or cycles but it makes doo.

Mousey,

I have always pictured you as a practitioner of a fairly recent offshoot of E Wave Theory......Excremental Wave Theory....

Charliss, we must assume that Richmtn is referring to his position. The only way in my experience to make money in this market is to release your load. I can't explain it. It ain't e-waves or cycles but it makes doo.

Mousey,

I have always pictured you as a practitioner of a fairly recent offshoot of E Wave Theory......Excremental Wave Theory....

Yea . . . Yea. . . that's the ticket!

You coming in on the 6th?

Mousey,

Gentlemen I think we are outclassed here. If Charliss ever unloads on us it's gonna be messy. :wink2:

Guest BEARDRECH
Another rumor being circulated: Gspan will announce another rate cut.

Give me a break. Like that would be a positive? and/or, like they would/could do that?

drano

sometimes i feel as if all of us were taking a guided tour through a military medical museum :( :( one cut after another

bdrech

Guest BEARDRECH
Crapvision - McManus of Bank of America Securities just increased equities weight to 75% -- Bonds 15% -- Cash 10%. ?Cited "Attractive Valuations".

Just like Prechter envisioned years ago that everyone would be fooled and invested to the max right before the big dumperoo. Ditto for sentiment which is record optimistic now. After three down yrs for the big dumperoo to continue he said sentiment would have to be this way, well here we are!

Bullish dumb-asses abound.

and % celery and %5 carrots and %15 mushrooms and 23% schmuckerei and %40 pigsknuclkles and %150 jerkoff--I ask;Where oh where is the theme in this salad????

:P :P

RATE CUTS AND ALL THAT

Rate cuts in a bear market are bearish.

It means that the demand for credit is falling faster than the fall in the supply of credit!!

(not a good sign for the economy or earnings)

Similarly rate cuts in a bull market are bullish - it means that the supply of capital has increased faster than the demand for credit.

Eg rate cuts merely acelerate and confirm the established trend whether bearish or bullish.

Archived