Disgruntled dissembling

Or, typical gross misrepresentation and hair-on-fire nonsense

Information From The Internet

"ye get what ye pay fer...and sometimes, not even that"

The drop in consumption is easily explained by economic malaise combined with better driving habits (i.e., combining trips) and less leisure driving, better fuel economy, telecommuting, et al

Both the bears and bulls are afflicted with the need to explain every "favorable" move in data. That said, the sight of shuttered gas stations over the last three years in a suburb of NY is difficult to miss.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else seeing a telecommuting revolution?

The recession sent a bunch of people out from corporate 'merika and into self-employment. None of those people telecommute, although they may maintain a mail-drop away from their home address.

I think a good number of those people are done with commuting forever.

Which is great, because sitting your dumbass in traffic +30 minutes each way each day is a monster waste of precious time.

Anyone else seeing a telecommuting revolution?

The recession sent a bunch of people out from corporate 'merika and into self-employment. None of those people telecommute, although they may maintain a mail-drop away from their home address.

I think a good number of those people are done with commuting forever.

Which is great, because sitting your dumbass in traffic +30 minutes each way each day is a monster waste of precious time.

That's why it's always best to work from home

Both the bears and bulls are afflicted with the need to explain every "favorable" move in data. That said, the sight of shuttered gas stations over the last three years in a suburb of NY is difficult to miss.

Granted...but what does that have to do with consumption?

In NJ gas stations close all the time -- reason, there were too many

They opened a fukton of banks in my 'hood during 2003-2007...we used to joke that pretty soon every household in town with have their own bank....something like 15 banks for 1,000 households

Now they are closing them

Supply - Demand

Ipso - Facto

Yin - Yang

Buy the dip! (just not yet)

I can't lie, but I shall disclose that I've returned to my vomit and purchased some aaple puts on it's last move above 496. I've already contacted a mental health official who will be seeing me early next week

Keep trying...you're bound to get it eventually

I never do....the move is usually 2-3 days from when I give up...that's why I stopped and went "big picture"

Archived