Stool hacked but back in biz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Psyche Doc, a possible H&S pattern may be setting up on $SGG (proxy for Sugar). Will be looking this week for a possible swing short on SBH0 with a stop above recent high of $28.95.

Your thoughts and insights are appreciated. You have been on fire of late - good call on oil!

sggdaily1122010.jpg

Just remember that the extremely high margins involved in SGG (it's not at $SGG, just SGG) may end up forcing a premature exit if it goes against you, and there are not options. Grrr.

We needs to send out a posse to find the criminals that hacked the STOOL......Calling all bears!!!

post-1110-1263342054_thumb.jpg

Maybe the BIDU employees who hacked GOOG for the Chinese government were bored.

They certainly succeeded in their aims, beyond their wildest expectations. GOOG's stupidity in saying they had such huwt feewings dat dose big bad Chinese boys beat them up, so they are going to leave the playground, means not only that BIDU (and its many Chinese investors) got pulled back from the brink, when it was about to go back to its lows from not so long ago -- but also, now the Chinese government only has one search engine to monitor, to restrict the free access to information from the rest of the world.

Smooth move, Google.

Radio Free Wall Street 1/12/10

Russ Winter and Lee Adler talk about the signs of a market turn and a strategy to play it.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview. Reposting or linking to this preview is permitted and encouraged. Spread the word!

Or listen to a free release of the November 25, 2009 podcast.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street 1/12/10 [34:10m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Subscribers, click player to start.

Filed in Subscription Podcasts | | Edit | Comments (0)

Just remember that the extremely high margins involved in SGG (it's not at $SGG, just SGG) may end up forcing a premature exit if it goes against you, and there are not options. Grrr.

Yep, don't trade SGG but use it as a proxy for the futures (cleaner candle patterns). Only trade the futures SB. You're right, there are no options available on SGG - strange. Sucks there is no inverse ETF either.

Yep, don't trade SGG but use it as a proxy for the futures (cleaner candle patterns). Only trade the futures SB. You're right, there are no options available on SGG - strange. Sucks there is no inverse ETF either.

TenaciousG, it's funny but sick minds must think alike. I was making this chart before I ever seen your sugar posts tonight.

post-350-1263351943_thumb.jpg

TenaciousG, it's funny but sick minds must think alike. I was making this chart before I ever seen your sugar posts tonight.

post-350-1263351943_thumb.jpg

Cool - glad we're on the same page. I am with you on the oil bounce but not sure if it attempts to go for the top of the channel around $90 (there is a gap around $92) or just breaks down and out of the channel. Waiting and watching.

oildaily11210.jpg

Maybe the BIDU employees who hacked GOOG for the Chinese government were bored.

They certainly succeeded in their aims, beyond their wildest expectations. GOOG's stupidity in saying they had such huwt feewings dat dose big bad Chinese boys beat them up, so they are going to leave the playground, means not only that BIDU (and its many Chinese investors) got pulled back from the brink, when it was about to go back to its lows from not so long ago -- but also, now the Chinese government only has one search engine to monitor, to restrict the free access to information from the rest of the world.

Smooth move, Google.

Of all the "horseheads" ( thanks TJ and D I'll look that one up just due to it's name )....I thought GOOG was the most bulletproof....when that thing let go last week on no news, I was wondering what the Foulke that was all about........now we know...funny how sheet comes out four or five days after the fact...and what was that boner rama about at the close yesterday....Bye Doo up 20 plus after today's downgrade ?....LOL....psycho sheet....

and you "just gotta" love it...Asia getting smashed and our spoos are planting mustard seeds....

Another thing about the GOOG news is it tarnishes the "perception" of the all is good "chiner" trade for "our" gadget companies...may not hit immediately but I phone sales supposedly suck in Chiner.....hey already stole the technology and if we say stick it....they say...so solly....we got our own................stolen from you..... since we make all your sheet for you....bye bye doo...

cap and pray....

Cool - glad we're on the same page. I am with you on the oil bounce but not sure if it attempts to go for the top of the channel around $90 (there is a gap around $92) or just breaks down and out of the channel. Waiting and watching.

oildaily11210.jpg

I wasn't thinking that far out in terms of a bounce. Was thinking that the 80 area should hold for a little bit, maye several hours, or even produce a little bounce that would most likely be contained by 80.80. I think there is a chance that the 80 area could give way to some lower levels, like 77.50is or even 75ish. Have to see how it deals with the 80 area first. Those higher targets you mentioned are possible but have to see how oil continues to handle the current pull back.

More pump ammunition fro Crapvision...why bother reporting anything anymore...

White House changes stimulus job accounting

New method will make it impossible to track ones saved or created

WASHINGTON - The White House has abandoned its controversial method of counting jobs under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus, making it impossible to track the number of jobs saved or created with the $787 billion in recovery money.

Despite mounting a vigorous defense of its earlier count of more than 640,000 jobs credited to the stimulus, even after numerous errors were identified, the Obama administration now is making it easier to give the stimulus credit for hiring. It's no longer about counting a job as saved or created; now it's a matter of counting jobs funded by the stimulus.

That means that any stimulus money used to cover payroll will be included in the jobs credited to the program, including pay raises for existing employees and pay for people who never were in jeopardy of losing their positions.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34830451/ns/bu...ks_and_economy/

Archived