A Banner Day for Mr. Widget

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's an old KWave chart I like to look at (yellow notation mine)

post-6859-1256768451_thumb.jpg

But here is something to look at on a larger degree look at things.....

If we take out the 200 day downside, then 1200 SPX prolly off the table, but as long as it holds, looking for high near 1200 next August or so, then plungeroo into Amrstrong low in Mid 2011....lot of twists and turns in the mean time....

OK. Phils in 5. That was what I was gonna say first.

Yankee Stadium doesn't even sell out. I don't know why that would be an advantage. Phils played to 102% of capacity. Yankees 88% in a market 4 times bigger. They sold the seats behind home plate and no one showed up to sit in them. Something lacking there in true fan passion. Phillies haven't had an empty seat at The Bank since April. About 2500-3000 standing every game too. That's passion.

I got your passion right here: swinging Phillies fan

The OEX is the weak sister, it will probably give the death signal first, if we get one...

All they were able to accomplish with this rally was a back kiss of the weekly 900.....if it fails to hold 50 week MA on this decline, I would not rule out a deflationary collapse to less than 100 over the coming years.....

A lot of fraudulent balance sheets in those big boys.....

The Damn Yankees must go down to humiliation. They symbolize the NYC corrupt power structure and everyone wants to see them go down to a shameful defeat! Even red state morans know enough to hate the damn yankees! Besides, they are American League which should require them to be sent to a Maoist reeducation camp for at least 3 months. GO PHILS! Kick their assessess!

But here is something to look at on a larger degree look at things.....

If we take out the 200 day downside, then 1200 SPX prolly off the table, but as long as it holds, looking for high near 1200 next August or so, then plungeroo into Amrstrong low in Mid 2011....lot of twists and turns in the mean time....

Fits very well with the Major Bradley Pivots on Nov 9 and the next one (also major) March 1/2010.

Horrible call...should had been infield fly rule. :angry2:

Infield fly rule needs to have runners on first and second or bases loaded with less than 2 outs with a fly ball that can be reasonably be handled by an infielder in fair territory. There was only a runner on first so the infield fly rule was not in play.

Archived