Lets fall at Monday

Making a Mockery- Professional Edition Fed Report

by Lee Adler, Thursday, November 5, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit During weeks where there are no auctions of longer term paper, the government takes little action to suppress yields. That’s another reason why, when Treasury supply is light, stock prices tend to rise. When Treasury supply is heavy, they need to push yields lower. Their primary tool in doing that is by releasing worse than “expected” economic data, thereby rattling the stock market. I strongly suspect that they also manipulate the stock market in the futures pits, especially overnight in the US, in the European market. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's Fed Report is one of my better rants, I think. I suspect that some of you heartless ghouls will really enjoy it. :lol:

Hopefully it will give you some insight into the current sitchiation. It's in the short update format. Just 7 pages.

If you don't subscribe, you don't know what you're missing! :)

For those who do subscribe, many many tanks!

"Smarts, good timing and a touch of the renegade. That’s what it took to pull off the investment coup that Gregory Zuckerman brings to life in “The Greatest Trade Ever.”

The trade was John Paulson’s bet against the U.S. housing bubble -- a wager in credit-default swaps that allowed his hedge fund, Paulson & Co., to make $15 billion in 2007, when markets began melting, Zuckerman says.

“Paulson’s personal cut was nearly $4 billion, or more than $10 million a day,” writes Zuckerman"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=new...id=asz4dpAANzNs

I wonder if he would personally lose 4 Billion if the bet had gone wrong. Have deep OPM's pockets and sit right, wasn't that Livermore's motto?

The worst he would have done is making 2%. That is why they use OPM. B)

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

a few things to indicate at this point: the Very Great Buddha has been truly the Best and the Smartest Commentator of them all, for, right here, Buddha said that "So Far, Nothing has Happened." This is Still the Statement of the mill len eee um. Boo! Nothing Has Happened. Take, for instance, the World Serious. It be over. da Phillies looked 2/3rds dead last evening. 12 year old girls playing Soft Ball show more desire to win than did the Phillies. Ok? Sure. It is all about Monie, of course. If you earn $12,000,000 playing Ball, do you really care if you win or lose the World Serious? It matters not, for if you are paid $12,000,000 to Play Ball, Mister, you already WON! HOO Ha, indeed.

next, since the Phillies are being discussed, how about the "Septic Strike" now taking place in Philly. Right now, NO Busses, NO Subways, NO El. No Nuttin! da Head of the so call Transport Workers Union even dissed his own BRO, Mr. Michael NUTTER, da Mayor of Philly! Indeed. dissed him Real Bad... anyway, the Bus jockeys get paid $53,000 to dirve busses etc, plus holidays, plus vacay, plus Health Care plus Pensions.

If Mr. Michael Nutter had any, he would merely tell the UNION to take the deal or Fire them all. They could be replaced, for sure, at $25,000 per worker per year, and the tokens could be lowered in price to boot!

The issue in so called economics is whether or not the "protected ones," from the Alpahbets with the feds to the bus drivers in Philly will be made to take cuts.....As Buddha taught, so far, nothing has happened. NO one has taken cuts on the Public Side of the coin. (yeah, a few small municiaplites have gone BK, but these do not count....Kali is BK, what counts will be whether or not REAL CUTS of 40% or More are taken by the Cops, Fire, (Retired and on duty), Legislators, judges, spies, you name it. this will be the key.

Ok, jick, face the Musick, there will be -0- cuts made. Ok. fine, you all are smarter than your jickiss, you may say that -0- cuts will happen. fine. then, then, then.....

then the rest of the analysis is easy. Printing will fill all the gaps. Gold will print $10,000, and silver will print $500. Money will be printed and handed out. There is no other alternative. If the Overpaid and Underworked Public Sector will not be cut, then only Printing remains as the way to pay. It ain't gonna get paid via Higher Taxes. It ain't gonna be through higher Pro duck tivity. It ain't gonna come from the top 1/2 of 1% Sharing the Wealth. It ain't gonna come from the Dead Weights Goin' Home to work or starve there.

nope.

It will all get printed. It will bring down America. That is clear.

cool.

Meanwhile, GG vs $GOLD will tell you the future. Study the following chart until you can learn no more.

ps, The Man of the Serious really batted 600 plus. Hats off to Mr. Matsui....all them that do not appear, in real life, to be the Strongest frequently really are. well done, indeed.

post-1911-1257465246_thumb.png

this is not medical advice!

humans have been around thousands of years

viruses have been around longer

humans developed a technique to fight off viruses

it's called a fever

when the body temperature elevates to 102

the virus cannot replicate or invade

it wears itself out

don't take aspirin, tylenol or advil

go to bed and pile on the covers

drink plenty of fluids

sweat it out

1918 was the first flu with widespread use of aspirin

probably a contributing factor to its lethality

i'd never let anybody poke me or a loved one again

My 6 year old son still has not received the H1N1 shot but don't worry GS and C employees will be just fine! Seriously, WTF! :angry2:

GS FED C receive preferential allotments of H1N1 vaccine

The Health Dept. will need to put some serious thought into needle disposal protocol after these shots have been given. I don't think viruses can even survive the slime circulating in those types of blood vessels.

:angry2:

post-2304-1257470950.jpg

"Smarts, good timing and a touch of the renegade. That’s what it took to pull off the investment coup that Gregory Zuckerman brings to life in “The Greatest Trade Ever.”

The trade was John Paulson’s bet against the U.S. housing bubble -- a wager in credit-default swaps that allowed his hedge fund, Paulson & Co., to make $15 billion in 2007, when markets began melting, Zuckerman says.

“Paulson’s personal cut was nearly $4 billion, or more than $10 million a day,” writes Zuckerman"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=new...id=asz4dpAANzNs

I wonder if he would personally lose 4 Billion if the bet had gone wrong. Have deep OPM's pockets and sit right, wasn't that Livermore's motto?

Who were his counter parties? Did he actually get paid off on all of it? Did he trade with AIG and get 100% too? AIG was the big dog in this thing right? I have this suspicion he didn't get it all. I've wondered the same thing about those guys who were doing the MBS swaps in that story Michael Lewis wrote last year. Wondering if they actually collected on their positions.

I strongly suspect that they also manipulate the stock market in the futures pits

:o

I'm shocked.

That can't be true.

In our free, fair, orderly, liquid, quality common equity markets? Overseen by an honest, benevolent S.E.C. looking out for the little guy?

It just can't be.

They'd never stoop to such a low.

No, common stocks are rising because they're damn good investments. Shrewd, wise, valuable stores of wealth and non-zero-sum growth where everyone can win.

The economy is rock-solid, the recession is over, housing has bottomed, and good high-paying jobs are available fer everyone (plus free golf carts from the gov't).

It's all so damn good, I'm workin' up a hankerin' ta dong me a big fresh wadda Gooooooog common.

Well, Explode Me! Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, November 5, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data exploded upward in all time frames. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived