Shorts Run For Cover

Just out of curiosity I wanted to see if I could find "Eddie's" information on the internets, so I could see what kind of "McMansion" he has

Took all of 20 seconds....

Address & everything...

Here's the house, a 1950's remodeled sh*tbox that he bought for $393,000 in 1997

Zillow has valued at $893,000

post-6859-1256853947_thumb.jpg

...and Eddie pays about $16,000 a year in property tax

post-6859-1256854381_thumb.jpg

This guy has been in the business for over 20 years, and this is all he has to show for it? In a word -- pathetic

I know a guy that has been selling hot dogs in front of the Rutgers Newark campus for the past 30 years that lives larger than this dickweed

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fat politico disses Krispy Kreme by omission.

"Imus later joked that even though many of New Jersey voters are overweight, Christie should be setting a better example.

“I am setting an example Don,” Christie responded. “We have to spur our economy. Dunkin Donuts, International House of Pancakes, those people need to work too.” "

Shorty, you're not gonna let some guy from Joisey get away wit dis, or diss, are ya?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28891.html

I opened a starter position on KDD yesterday at 3.53, looking long-term.

TJ, I bet he has a lot of closets to work out of in that place....does this guy have clients or does he just "say sheet" on TV ?

He helps some bucket shop called "Virtus" lose money for it's clients...

In June 2009 he was named Chief Market Strategist for Virtus Investment Partners. Virtus Investment Partners is a Hartford based asset management firm with over $20 billion dollars under management [2]. Previously, he held the position of Chief Alternatives Strategist for Virtus Investment Partners [3]. He joined Phoenix Investment Partners - now named Virtus Investment Partners - in June 2008.

Prior to joining Phoenix, Terranova, spent 18 years at MBF Clearing Corp., rising to the position of director of trading for the company and all of its subsidiaries. In this capacity, he managed more than 300 traders and support staff for MBF, one of the New York Mercantile Exchange’s largest firms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Terranova

He helps some bucket shop called "Virtus" lose money for it's clients...

In June 2009 he was named Chief Market Strategist for Virtus Investment Partners. Virtus Investment Partners is a Hartford based asset management firm with over $20 billion dollars under management [2]. Previously, he held the position of Chief Alternatives Strategist for Virtus Investment Partners [3]. He joined Phoenix Investment Partners - now named Virtus Investment Partners - in June 2008.

Prior to joining Phoenix, Terranova, spent 18 years at MBF Clearing Corp., rising to the position of director of trading for the company and all of its subsidiaries. In this capacity, he managed more than 300 traders and support staff for MBF, one of the New York Mercantile Exchange’s largest firms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Terranova

So him sitting in front of puter screens is just for show ? So he basically does what Ben Affleck did in Boiler Room....tell people they suck....and...does what this guy does...."pump"

Whoa!!!

Eddie's company is pubic-ly traded....time to find out if he is a large holder of the stock

big.chart?symb=vrts&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3544794&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=1125&mocktick=1&rand=4526

Nope...

MAJOR DIRECT HOLDERS (FORMS 3 & 4)

Holder Shares Reported

THORP JEFFREY 377,500 9-Apr-09

ANGERTHAL MICHAEL A 23,800 20-Apr-09

WALTMAN FRANCIS G 11,900 20-Apr-09

CURTISS NANCY G 8,976 20-Apr-09

AYLWARD GEORGE R JR 8,544 15-May-09

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

....and in true bucket shop form, all the money gets paid out in salaries and bonuses, leaving nada for shareowners....SHOCKER !

What are the Purple and Aqua lines that cross each other?

The slow cyan line is the 500 MA, the purple is the 900..Back test of 5 min 900 after breach is a very common way to get things under way downside...

This was what the very start of the '87 crash looked like on 5 min basis off the August high....that pivot at 332 was not seen again for a very long time....

I don't think we are about to repeat 87, but it had a very typical top....

The slow cyan line is the 500 MA, the purple is the 900..Back test of 5 min 900 after breach is a very common way to get things under way downside...

This was what the very start of the '87 crash looked like on 5 min basis off the August high....that pivot at 332 was not seen again for a very long time....

I don't think we are about to repeat 87, but it had a very typical top....

And just so you know I aint bullshittin' ya...here's a wee bit more recent example of a trend flip on 5 min basis...

Archived