We Made It Through Yet Another Week

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard, where is the chart you want to post - on some publicly accessible Web site or on your hard disk? The posting procedures are different for these two cases.

Regards,

Vesselin

Glad, what is the meaning of the Obi-Wan picture you post each time before closing the morning trend? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Vesselin

Vesselin -

Obi-Wan, a teacher of mine from twenty-five years ago, graciously offered to assist me by signaling the end of the AM Thread every day after Big Bear, his predecessor, ran off shortly after last Friday's close to kill and eat something.

So when Obi-Wan makes his appearance you know it's time to move on.

It is on my hard disk.

OK, so start writing a message to post, as you usually do. Put there any text you want (or none at all) - the image will appear after it.

Now, look near the bottom of the message entering form - just above the "Add Reply" and "Preview Post" buttons. Do you see a button named "Browse..."? Click it.

You'll get a normal file selection dialog. Use it to locate the file on your hard disk that contains the image you want to upload. Make sure it's a reasonably small file - I think the limit is just below 100 Kb. Once you select the file and click the "Open" button on the file selection dialog, the dialog will close and the path to the file will appear in the field to the left of the "Browse..." button.

That's it. You can now post your message and the image will appear at the end of it.

Regards,

Vesselin

:D Glad, I am listening to Star Wars' soundtrack right now. More exactly, The Empire Strikes back, Track 9: Carbon Freeze / Darth Vader's Trap / Departure of Boba Fet. :D

Yes, I've been a SW fan for two and a half decades, too. :D

Regards,

Vesselin

Guest AssMaster

I'm thinking of hedging my BEARX with something. My gold has already had a run-up and am lightening up here. Was thinking about HD for a long here. Beaten up already. MACD looks ok in all timeframes. Might outperform over the short term sideways-up phase. I'm in for a 10% position.

Archived