Just Another Wednesday ...

Wednesday's Upthrust   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, finally, and FOR SURE, the Secret jickiss doolar-gold Indicator has finally broken Down. This breakdown of the Secret Indicator is now posted for the first time in quite a while, so that you may now get ready for

the soon doolar collapse

and

the soon to be Gold Mega Move (up, not down, Mr. Prechter).

These are the Most Dangerous Times of all, for the Morans still thimk that everything is going to be OK.

In fact, them at the very pinnacle have Cash. Got that? Not bonds, but, rather, CASH.

The breakdown of the Secret jickiss doolar gold indicator now opens the door to the eventual default on the Bonds of the us. The Cash will make it, as the doolar will be retained. Why, you may ask? For the very basic reason that Morans have virtually -0- Dollars. Instead, the Morans are Reaching for any basis points of yield they can grab. Total fools.

The sheeple are being lead into a Box Canyon, from which the rat-tat-tat will be the echos of the slaughter. The plan is to drop everything by 95%, to default on the bonds, and then to make available the whole deal (the whole usa) for free to them that have CASH.

Prechter will be right about CASH.

Mr. Sinclair will be right about gold and silver and miners and miners related.

There are Acres of Diamonds ahead. to pick up the virtually free diamonds, you will only need CASH and Gold and Silver and Miners and Miners related.

Beware the Bonds and beware the Broads!

Beware the Kudlow slogan, Cash is Trash. :blush:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WowSA!!!

From the article:

For the first time since the 1920s the capacity-to-pay principle is being made the explicit legal basis for international debt service. The amount to be paid is to be limited to a specific proportion of the growth in Iceland’s GDP (on the assumption that this can indeed be converted into export earnings). After Iceland recovers, the payment that the Treasury guarantees for Britain for the period 2017-2023 will be limited to no more than 4 per cent of the growth of GDP since 2008, plus another 2 per cent for the Dutch. If there is no growth in GDP, there will be no debt service. This means that if creditors take punitive actions whose effect is to strangle Iceland’s economy, they won’t get paid.

Iceland promises to be merely the first sovereign nation to lead the pendulum swing away from an ostensibly “real economy” ideology of free markets to an awareness that in practice, this rhetoric turns out to be a junk economics favorable to banks and global creditors.

I expect this to be the portent of things to come...

Nice....So if we can apply this to J6P.....if J6P loses his job and can't pay for his house or his credit cards or his car payment or his kids tuition etc...he gets to keep the house and "stuff" and pay something to his creditors but if they attempt to extract what he REALLY owes then they get nothing.....Wow, can I get the same deal? :blink:

Nice....So if we can apply this to J6P.....if J6P loses his job and can't pay for his house or his credit cards or his car payment or his kids tuition etc...he gets to keep the house and "stuff" and pay something to his creditors but if they attempt to extract what he REALLY owes then they get nothing.....Wow, can I get the same deal? :blink:

Oh Yeah! This was at the country level, just wait till the fractal filters down to J6P, not only in Eastern Europe, but then spreads elseware.

We're talkin' the "R" word here.

WowSA!!!

From the article:

For the first time since the 1920s the capacity-to-pay principle is being made the explicit legal basis for international debt service. The amount to be paid is to be limited to a specific proportion of the growth in Iceland’s GDP (on the assumption that this can indeed be converted into export earnings). After Iceland recovers, the payment that the Treasury guarantees for Britain for the period 2017-2023 will be limited to no more than 4 per cent of the growth of GDP since 2008, plus another 2 per cent for the Dutch. If there is no growth in GDP, there will be no debt service. This means that if creditors take punitive actions whose effect is to strangle Iceland’s economy, they won’t get paid.

Iceland promises to be merely the first sovereign nation to lead the pendulum swing away from an ostensibly “real economy” ideology of free markets to an awareness that in practice, this rhetoric turns out to be a junk economics favorable to banks and global creditors.

I expect this to be the portent of things to come...

Most interesting...

I recall that in the height of the panic the IMF was out shoveling billions of fresh ethercredits down the throats of precipice nations, especially the ones that were post-Soviet. I also recall the IMF stuck severe restrictions on what the moneys could be used for, especially not one penny for economic stimulus plans, like "cash for carts and burrows...and Ladas"

Iceland could well embolden these nations who were forced to take this money to take steps to ensure that their GDP doesn't get loaded onto a barge with nothing coming in return, like the African and South American countries experienced in the 1970's and '80's.

No doubt the post-Soviet countries are watching, along with Latin American, African and other sovereign debtors whose growth has been stunted by the predatory austerity programs that IMF, World Bank and EU neoliberals imposed in recent decades.

A new era indeed...I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure Count Chocula at the IMF is stewing up some retoric whilst tuning up the medieval torture devices in the dungeon to inflict upon the globe.

435,102 vehicles plowed under already

they're destroying real wealth, on purpose

and the general populace has not the intellectual capacity to comprehend

more pain and suffering is Guaranteed

very sad to watch, besides being yet another poorly run program

Dealers pay the rebates out of pocket, then must wait to be reimbursed by the government. But administrative snags and heavy paperwork have created a backlog of unpaid claims

Schienberg said the group's dealers have been repaid for only about 2 percent of the clunkers deals they've made so far. :mellow:

next I suppose they'll convince folks to bulldoze their houses, and print more money to handout for them to buy new ones (and take on even more debt)

you know, to "stimulate the economy" <_<

why not just bomb the entire country back into the dark ages, then print a billion trillion of new FRN's to rebuild it

that would be even more stimulating

<h2 class="post-title">It Gets Worse – Professional Edition Fed Report</h2>

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, August 19, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Treasury completed its weekly round of auctions today with a 70 day CMB rollover. The indirect bid, which had been strong at Monday’s auction, fell off the table at Tuesday’s 4 week bill auction, and at today’s CMB auction. The overall indirect bid was down for the third time in the past 4 weeks, signaling that the FCBs are reducing their rate of purchases.

Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

mmm .. yes .. butt does the reasonably strong overall bid / cover of 3.59 mean "anything" ?

Just curious.

Archived