B4 the Bell, Teuzleday June 22, 2004

Guest yobob1

OK, this day is no where near finished, but a close in this area should mean we have a trend change FINALLY.

Concerning today's trading, there is currently a fib node and also support at the 1121-22 area, so we could see an attempt to bounce there. God knows, the bulls and dip buyers won't go away that easily.

Still, the swing players could stay short for a few days at least as we watch things develop, especially if we close below 1130. As Brian is always so careful to point out, protect what profit you do have. Trading this is a long term effort, and we'll take our profits in bites as they are given to us (remember: Pigs get fed, but hogs get eaten).

As JP Morgan said, "I got rich by always getting out too early."

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Berlin May 2004 ASPO report by Ruppert of FTW, who was there.

---

On the question of Saudi Arabia he(Simmons) was unequivocal. ?The Saudis are out of capacity. That?s my opinion? They have no infrastructure or extra pipes or gas, oil, and water separators (very expensive large globes used to separate what comes out of a water injection well). They have very heavy oil which, through a conventional refinery, produces asphalt. We don?t need asphalt. We need gasoline. It takes a complex refinery to make gasoline and it only takes 7-10 years to build one.?

After two years of study and two days at the conference, it was obvious that a crash building program begun today by Saudi Arabia would make no difference if most of the Saudi fields (especially the biggest ones) had already gone into, or were near, decline. As we have already seen in FTW, the uncertainty of return on investment was the principal reason why more power generating stations weren?t built in the US in the last five years. There wasn?t enough natural gas to run them and pay off the debt. The same cost-benefit issue arises in Saudi Arabia.

We?re back to money again.

---

?The Prophet Ali? Ali Samsam Bakhtiari, Vice President of the National Iranian oil Company (NIOC)

While a bit more reticent to express his fears about growing instability within the region, he was more candid in his assessment of the global energy picture.

In his presentation, Bakhtiari told the conference, ?The crisis is very, very near. World War III has started. It has already affected every single citizen of the Middle East. Soon it will spill over to affect every single citizen of the world.

Syria?s oil production is in terminal decline. Yemen is following. Major Middle East producers, including Saudi Arabia, will peak soon or have already peaked.?

Off the stage he was even more direct, ?The present war cannot be confined to the Middle East. It will soon spill over to the rest of the world. The final implications will upset the global applecart.?

Thank you for that powerful report!

I am sending it to others who need to be awakened. LOL

Sherlock

OK MJ.Next time I'll post the url.Just don't see much sense in it if the language is not English.BTW the link to the site posted I got from a Dutch chat site.There,everyone seems to know the 990N story too.

OK, no problem. Thanks for bringing this to the board.

Perhaps 990N is unable to stop today's decline.

It's difficult to reach the keyboard in handcuffs.

Matrix operatives would never be as obvious as 990N. Must be some 20 something hedge fund guy who either doesn't know better or is just plain stupid.

Reminds me of the so-called "intelligence" that was being used to indict Iraq for possessing WMD's.It was so fake and transparent that it was most unlikely to have come from the professional organization of the CIA but much more likely to have been cobbled together by the "Office of Special Lies(plans)".

You can imagine whoever is behind it chuckling to themselves about how long they have been able to get away with the scam un-noticed.And everytime the manipulation is ratcheted up a notch.Bigger,better and benter until someone notices.

However,it does seem odd that the first compliance guy got canned the next day.Could just be the greed of his masters who thought they had discovered the pot of gold.Far too profitable to close down.

seriously, if you're going to mention a website, just link it. If it exists, link it!

Sorry MJ.I didn't think you'd be interested as the site is in Dutch with a reprint of the English texts posted here(Capitalstool).

http://www.rtl.nl/(/financien/rtlz/weblog/...manipuleerd.xml

Willem Middelkoop is the top financial(tv) journalist in the Netherlands.The Biz channel is RTL 5.

I tried translating this with a free web site, but the translation seems to have some glitches:

Monday finishes my holiday but I cannot leave behind it just as post something. Already months see solicitting each professional trader that there ` strange to happen with the S&P futures. These are negociated 24 hours per day and by the financial world careful are followed. A light increase of the futures ensures also in Amsterdam immediately an increase of the AEX index. For unexplainable reasons the futures on the most strange times showed suddenly increases. By these ` manipulaties the volatiliteit on grants have become very low. This suggests rest but is deadly for traders, who must live of koersveranderingen.

Koersveranderingen?

http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

HB:

tooo funny!

I recently spent some time with a Cherman lady who was learning english.

The translation from German to english is brutal, as words are often juxtaposed and pronunciations are convoluted...particularly with the inverted use ov their Vs and Ws.

Frequently when I vas chust choking around, she didn't understand me wery vell

Stupid question (my specialty):

Which of the major oil companies will be most affected if the supply of middle east oil dries up? In other words, everyone has been assuming that lack of supply will continue to give massive profits for XOM, Shell, etc.

What if they don't have any to sell? Or are they so diversified with various sources that this is not a concern?

Koersveranderingen?

Price (rate) change; am I right?

However, surely "Unexplainable" should read "Inexplicable"

Yep,MC. Price changes or more generally "change of course" as in boats etc.

The journalist was really remarking on the old news and long known to stoolies as the 3am bonerblast :lol:

If I had felt that the info contained on the site was new or very insightful then I would have translated it,just because I can(as in able)!

I'll take another peek to see if I missed something and give the jist of it.

Archived