B4 The Bell Humpday August 11

Hey,

Iff'en it was my wife's meatloaf it would be terrorism.

HaHa only kidding Hon

Owwwww, that hurts

Police in background " Lady, step away from that meatloaf", repeat, "Put the weapon down"

Squawk, schreech, " Charles 1 Bravo 8 request code red on ambulance for male subject with a meatloaf imbedded in his rectum"

:rolleyes:

"Paging Dr. Stool & Dr. Ben Dover"

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"TLC spokesman Allan Fromberg told reporters that Wallace ?was observed to be overly assertive. He was disrespectful to the inspectors. He was asked to step away three times. He did not comply...and seemingly lunged? at one of the inspectors."

"At that point, the television star was hauled away."

"A witness told the New York Post the TLC treatment of Wallace was ?atrocious. It was like a scene out of a movie. They wanted to prove they had power.? A TLC spokesman said Wednesday the incident was ?under investigation at this time.?

Mike Wallace arrested in cold dinner saga

86 year old man dragged away like a common thief. Effen unbelievable. Driver must have looked like Al-Queda right? Schmucks.

In general I'm getting a bad feeling about early Sept and like I've said, I think it's about time Gaia chimes in and lets us know how she feels about the 6 billion parasites sucking her dry.

Same here.

There's one more McJobs report (Sep. 3) before the Sep. 21 Fed meeting. If 'they' decide to make up some strong numbers (and it's the next-to-last chance before the election to do so), Al will raise another quarter while thumping his chest about his forecasting ability. "Three steps and a stumble."

If by some miracle the truth comes out in yet a third weak McJobs report, we will escape the hot frying pan of the rate increase, only to fall into the blazing fire of a total collapse in consumer confidence.

So once again, a "lose-lose" event emerges in early September, thanks to years of accumulated bubbling.

Like the Wizard of Oz, Al Leeson is at severe risk of being exposed as an utter fraud, at what was supposed to be the grand finale of his chequered career. "Time wounds all heels."

if its bad, its due to seasonal adjusting and not counting new entrepreneurs (unemployed people re-selling on Ebay or at vacant drive-in theaters). ifs its a good report (due to adjusting upward by 186,000 imaginary jobs), then the presidents takes cuts are finally taking hold..... commercial/industrial loans have been skidding for years, although they may have flattened out in past two months.

UB day my friends

Hope noone got hurt.

This was a "holding pattern" day.

But the oil market has redlined. The authorities have climbed WAY out on a limb with the "1.3 million bbl/day" myth. Soon the limb snaps off, and the whole world "buys into" Peak Oil.

Ceteris paribus, the fair value of the S&P with $60 crude oil is about 600. :o

Just catching up now. I'm glad no one here bought into that Saudi story of oil production increases.

Most media outlets are repeating the Saudi statement word for word, with only some even mentioning the Sauds did not provde any details on how they were going to do this. I haven't found any stories that recall that the Sauds have not delivered on production increases they already promised since the end of June.

To their credit, the Sauds did ramp up production from about early June to early July about 1 mbpd - but curiously (to the best of my knowledge) have increased production very little or not at all since then. Some oil experts believe at this point they can only increase production by causing long term damage to existing oil fields.

Snowbirds just finishing up-magnificent is the word BUT what comes to mind is these supersonic War birds flying 16 ft apart with a roar that is deafening are they $100 M toys or are they ineffective, the Mehdi Army doesn't seem perturbed nor did the Viet Cong or the Bosnians or the Taliban. Are they useless other than fighter to fighter contact it seems ground air support today is where the warthog wins or the gunship. if you can't support the Grunts you are a toy! ;)

Sherlock......

Rack-prices? Rack-prices are the prices at the loading dock, fob.

I know they go thru procurement procedures to get it, but who do they buy from? There are no exclusive contracts for fungible-goods. Whomever has the quantity required . http://www.opisnet.com/market/spot.asp#jet

I'm also wondering about the storage aspects. Do they have huge tanks to

ensure supply for a certain # days/wks/mo/yrs, i.e., reserves? Briefly, yes to all. Carriers on the other hand have tankers to fuel the aircraft and combatant ships which now use jet-fuel/kerosene or diesel. Few ships now use bunker-fuel...the stuff that is left after refining...thick, heavy stuff that required atomization for use in boilers.

Do they tap the US Strategic Petroleum Reserves? NO!

Its not just jet fuel either, as the military has a HUGE requirement for a category called "Petroleum, Oil, and Other Lubricants. When I was flying in Africa in the late '60's, the plane required 115-145 grade aviation-gasoline.

Where ever we went, the fuel was purchases from the local distributor-service agent and the voucher sent to a USAF payment section in the US.

Billing works the same way on both civil and military fields, domestic and foreign.

Besides gasoline and diesel fuel, hink grease, crankcase oil, and all the stuff automotives require. Handled the same way.

This is not complete detail but insight from observations while on active duty.

Plunger and MH,

Just got done reading last night's thread and I too was incredibly shocked to see this phrase in print from the Wash Times piece...

"The goal of the next attack is twofold: to damage the U.S. economy and to undermine the U.S. election," the official said. "The view of al Qaeda is 'anybody but Bush.' "

Some questions come to mind...are people that fornicateing stupid that they would vote for someone based on the mind reading of an unamed "official"? Is it our patriotic duty to all vote GWB in November because Osama wants us to vote for the other guy? Is this really happening here?

Of course Limbaugh was all over the story according to his website, calling attention to the "dramatic piece today in the Washington Times".

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/sit...ctor.guest.html

Now, I wonder why? If this is true, and I'm just asking here, if this is true, why would they want to get rid of Bush? (Program Observer Interruption) Maybe to survive? Of course, Mr. Snerdley. Way to go. To survive. They'd much rather have some softy, who's going to farm out our security to internationalist organizations and others, like John Kerry. So we'll see. We have all this data that has come in now, all this intelligence, and we'll just have to see if this is enough to stop it, to prevent it. That's a tall order. We'll see.

Seems to me they are doing a perfectly good job of surviving with the current administration, why chance it on another guy?

This type of journalism is infinitely more dangerous than any terrorist.

Just think about this stoolies. I pay over $1300 a year for Curry, and Doc is giving it away at his price. Same Hurst work. Somewhat different outcomes sometimes. I use em' both and I am still here after three years. Now, think about it again and after you think about it again Get the Anal's.

I was someone other stoolie before I became The end. My math is fine.

I couldn't agree with you more TE--this summer I devoted a little time to reading the back of the Hurst book--not that its needed-but minimally understanding the fourier series it did ocmfort me in some way because it allowed me to imagine the populations represented by each cycle--and even though i cant do the math i have an understanding why prices oscilate and why they achieve the patterns they do--

most especially-even though i'm too old to become a trader- are the times dok simply says wait,stop,look and listen dont jump in here because its rather cloudy--a fog horn is sometimes as valuable as a searchlight or telescope

beardrech :ph34r: :cry:

Plunger....

Add Delta to that list as they are fast approaching the point of Chap7.

Too you will find British registerd carriers have added heafty surcharges

to ticket prices.

The largest jet fuel buyer in the US is Defense at Rack-prices, not wholesale.

Hunter65, how does DOD manage their oil requirements? What are Rack-prices?

I know they go thru procurement procedures to get it, but who do they buy from?

I'm also wondering about the storage aspects. Do they have huge tanks to

ensure supply for a certain # days/wks/mo/yrs, i.e., reserves?

Do they tap the US Strategic Petroleum Reserves.

Its not just jet fuel either, as the military has a HUGE requirement for a category

called "Petroleum, Oil, and Other Lubricants.

Besides gasoline and diesel fuel, hink grease, crankcase oil, and all the stuff automotives require.

I had heard long ago that the game plan was to use up everybody else's oil

first before tapping our own, so I was surprised that this seemed like something

new. My question has been why wouldn't all the other countries be thinking

the same way?

Sorry, I forgot. Only people in the US are capable of THINKING.

Sherlock there's a nicearticle by Bloom over on gold eagle in which he introduces a ratio:net operating income before taxes as the numerator and Weighted average of the cost of capital as denominator--which he uses to examine the market and come to the conclusion that the market is headed for a crash--

The two figures can represent a happy future, or at times like this, a massive pincers that is systematically squeezing companies to death--

He also interestingly remarks that the ratio,being fundamental is REALITY while TA is perception--and that at certain times (ala Berkely) perception is reality like now a period between two extremes--But when the market hits super extremes either crashing down, its like shooting fish in a barrel and sophistication is out the window

beardrech :ph34r: :cry:

...........................Is a USA Economic Collapse Due in 2005?.....................................

"The whole world is hostage to the misconceived economic policies of a dollar standard out of control."

" The US Senate just reconfirmed 78-year-old Alan Greenspan to an unprecedented fifth term as chairman of the world's most powerful central bank, the Federal Reserve, or Fed as it is known. The fact that President Bush re-nominated Greenspan underscores how vulnerable the global financial edifice is, and not how excellent a central banker Greenspan is."

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ENG407A.html] http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ENG407A.html[/url]

The horror of this appointment is that despite the existence of many major iconoclastic religions we still ,as a herd, in moments of crisis , become idol worshippers--this is a prelude, in my humble understanding, towards a return to savagery--

beardrech:ph34r: :cry:Give me my teddy bear before i break your arm

Archived