B4 the Bell Wiki Tiki Endi

Guest yobob1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
minus 181 and 210 on the Nikkei-Doc would you agree we break 1062 tomorrow we are trending from a Hurst point of view?? ;)

mmmm, not exactly. Breaking 1062 could be a headfake. I think 1057 is more important. Breaking that could be a crash signal. See the weak end Anals.

Unless I counted wrong 1034 is a Fibo number (not really) 100% of the decline from 1108 to the bottom. 1080-46= 1034. That premis would equate to an a-b-c correction stoolies.Or the bottom of a wave 3 in an impulse.

1.618 of wave 1? from 1108 = 1006 (close to my 987 target) If we saw that, I would start to think NO hedging, on the next bounce.

Lucid,

Can you have picked a more hated avatar?

As the intellectual level of my posts and general knowledge of markets falls way below the mean that is capitalstool (and I mean several SD removed) I found the avatar complimentary...however if it offends, and I supppose it will I'll remove it

No swinging boobies, no kramer..sheesh

You know at the open tomorrow the chairthrower is in da House-unless he has been neutered over the weekend which would be painful for all concerned i would tend to have my blast shield up at the open! ;)

Crude Earl is acting up. Gold and silver too. There's gonna be hell to pay.

Fortunately, there's a future for all the laid-off borkers and shills:

HONG KONG -  Hong Kong police arrested 115 men for illegally gambling on insect fights on Sunday in the same building that housed a cricket lovers' association, a police spokesman said. 

Police seized about 300 crickets and $1,025 in cash during the bust, said police spokesman T.K. Ng. 

The alleged bug gamblers remained in custody Sunday, but weren't immediately charged, Ng said. Illegal gambling carries a maximum penalty of $1,280 and three months' imprisonment.

Is that a praying mantis in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? :lol:

Archived