B4 The Bell, PreCrash Moonday, May 10

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way B4..Congrats on your convictions for no higher highs in May....I knew I was playing Russian Roulette as I had publicy stated to sell on May 6th for a 2-3 month ride...which I still did...but if I had listened to you I would have sold from alot higher in more quantity.

Thats the Vegas in me which is why I made 35,000 pounds in July/Oct 2002 and lost more than 1/2 of it.

Today is the last day for DOWPIG10,000 ...good ridance -:)

I love these Monday morning meetings..the market always craps out while I'm having one...only good thing about today, s'far. Anyone else's business going to hell in a headbasket ?

Lets hope this metals bounce has legs; gold was down $7 pre-market. Still flat on XAU; looks technical to me at the moment. Waiting for Sinclair to close his website before I buy more.

Closed a few SPX puts to pay off my daughter's car loan. Haven't had a day like this in a while. Crash or bounce...feelin' lucky today, Al?

Confirmed high volume sell-off here in EuroLand..on DAX/FTSE/CAC/IBEX,etc,etc...close in 15mins.

Just need that bloody SOX to crack..the golds r going up too but I'll reserve my opinion on that for now

stop 1091-BDK- all that counts is you are on the right side now-make sure you trail stops to lock in profit!

thanks.....oh I will ....trust me I will <_<

a little behind this a.m., just sold 1/2 my triple mmm puts. ANyway, quick story. Friday after golf we were down in the men's grill, and there was a table of mother merril brokers next to us. I walked over to the tv to turn on bubble vision to see the close. A couple of the brokers yelled I do not want to know. I replied it is all a matter of how one's postioned. Anyway, one of tyhe bonkers lamented that all he had ever learned had not taught him to see a mkt down so hard with such good news. He claimed corp profits were on the moon, jopbs plentiful and an economy so bright he had to wear shades. We had a few more excahnges, and I basically left it with if you really feel strongly then there must be some great opportunities on the long side; go for it.

Archived