Market Nails The Targets

I was away today but i want to chime in the age old question:

image.aspx?pic=catholic-church&text=Do+%0D%0AFundamentals%0D%0AReally+Matter%3F&color=black&fontsize=11&move2=235&move=385&font=signage&rotate=-1&offx=10&offy=5&allow=060&border=&background=&watermark=&gradient=&shade=no&shadecolor=black&spacing=17&bubble=&bubW=&bubH=&tag=&width=&height=

And somewhere out there in the Torch end of the universe, there is a coefficient of how much it matters as compared to TA or astrology or BobShtinkerism, but it matters.

makesign2.php?line1=&line2=WHY%3F

It's because a sufficient number of stock buyers and sellers BELIEVE IT MATTERS. It only matters to everyone else if those believers preform a market action in sufficient numbers based on that action.

I posted a thing this morning that said China was going to let the world gold market 100 tonnes short of it's expected annual production. Today, gold went up. Was it due to the supply news? The dollar? Who knows, what we know is that more buyers than sellers showed up in the gold market today.

TA? If a stock price was $5 two years ago, $10 a year ago, and is approaching $15 today, we all assume that there's going to be a change in the action.

image.aspx?pic=Church-Sign&text=Hell+Yeah%21&color=black&fontsize=44&move2=100&move=142&font=signage&rotate=0&offx=10&offy=5&allow=060&border=&background=&watermark=&gradient=&shade=&shadecolor=darkred&spacing=&bubble=&bubW=&bubH=&tag=&width=&height=

And that is why it matters.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get sum, baby. After a retest of 93.33, we're going to 151.

post-2253-1183770262_thumb.jpg

Since Monkeyboy and his organ grinder started the war to finally do away with all those starving Iraqi's, it been balls to the wall confidence in financial markets. Now this is what I call a real New World Order. Yeah, baby!

post-2253-1183770283_thumb.jpg

General update on the state of iPhone supplies.

My wife went to the apple site and requested an iPhone on Tuesday. It arrived today via regular shipping methods.

Best of luck to the people on ebay with nine lovely new iPhones, nine new cell phone plans, and nine new ebay charges.

Even more interesting is that the bullish engulfing candle on TNX came right at the re-test of the broken long-term downtrend line...

589440[/snapback]

Suds - I have every intention of selling paper next week starting with our corporate holdings, then mortgages, then agencies to establish a core short of 1/4 year.

I will add to the short on any strength for the foreseeable future. Rates are now on synchronous sell signals and I will give credence to the lt monthly indicator.

:mellow:

589459[/snapback]

It's beginning to look like something might happen.

post-2253-1183770812_thumb.jpg

The main reason why the gold shares are going ape-shit now...

Global Gold Bottoming out. Shares leading the Metal into a renewed uptrend?

Without a Doubt...

http://www.zealllc.com/2007/glogold3.htm

589452[/snapback]

If you traded based on the advice from Zeal (Adam Hamilton) over the past few years, you would be standing in a bread line today.

589455[/snapback]

Why? Is he recommending going long bread ? :lol: :lol:

589457[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was so darned tootin' funny, I told it to my wife.

She thought it the funniest thing she'd heard since she uttered, "I do...."

Does that little arrow say gold is on a sell signal?

Here's how I see the SLV chart.

Dec. 18 is some preliminary support. Along comes March 5 and that support holds.

Price during March through June needed time to find direction and repair itself.

June 26 is another shakeout to support

Now, if by chance the pigmen can get SLV below the 122.50 and hold it there then I'd see it as a bigger picture negative.

If the pigmen can't put it down any further, then I see the 122.50 area as major stopping action in price.

I'll keep thinking that until I'm wrong.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1183774378.png

For what it's worth:

Click for full screen view.

Stay current with the technicals in gold and precious metals stocks. Subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition daily Precious Metals update. Just $39 quarterly. Get info and get in.

589483[/snapback]

Pessimist! :angry: :lol: I do think we have another $10 buckys on the downside so we can kiss the utl that was the top of the old channel, unless some funnymental event carries us away. Remember, a failing hedge fund a day will burn the excess away. :blink: <_< :lol:

post-2253-1183775176_thumb.jpg

Hey I just posted the chart. I didn't state an opinion! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But maybe, just maybe, the gold bull market isn't the long term juggonut that some folks seem to think. I think the current trade still has some room to run, and the stocks aren't the metal, so we'll see. Obviously can't run a HUI or xau chart back that far.

here goes the first stoolie post from an iPhone. The screen is great. Typing is tedious but not as bad as some keyboards I've tried. Site comes up with wee tiny text but it's readable. Craziest thing is that even when the full size screen is smooshed down to 1.5 x 2 inch screen I was still able to carefully select the "Mark to Market" link.

Copyright sensitive Youtube viewer makes it a real bummer for funnin' around.

B)

here goes the first stoolie post from an iPhone.  The screen is great.  Typing is tedious but not as bad as some keyboards I've tried.  Site comes up with wee tiny text but it's readable.  Craziest thing is that even when the full size screen is smooshed down to 1.5  x 2 inch screen I was still able to carefully select the "Mark to Market" link.

Copyright sensitive Youtube viewer makes it a real bummer for funnin' around.

B)

589495[/snapback]

I wonder if they allow real 3rd party apps. Would be interesting to port Firefox to the thing. Did you get some AAPL to go along with that machine?

Archived