Extraordinary Volatility

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here?s What Our ChangeWave Alliance Is Seeing Right Now ...

What do we see? A slow recovery gaining speed monthly with job creation beginning in the first quarter of 2004 and up to 4% growth for the year. (That growth could exceed 4% if Europe and Japan succeed in the new steps they have taken to kick-start their moribund economies.)

And that forecast means only one thing: it's time to own growth stocks!

full text

attempted to bid a handle of CFC jan 100 puts in the final few minutes.

matrix wouldn't let me in...they wanted me to chase it...no tanks.

picked up one golden eagle at the local coin shop around the corner.

393 + 15 premium = 408.

have several other eagles with an average cost of around 370, but to pay in excess of $400...well, it felt kind of wierd...get used to it though.

have a feeling we wake up one day next week and the asian tigers will have bid the bullion well over $400...

all good things in all good time....

DW

Agent Smith must feel vindicated Amazon down over 4% today.

Go Smitty. B) B)

It's a long way down to 0. :o

Next week is huge.

Another good day for the 401(k)/PMBIX. I think I yank it all next week...but I have no other place to put it except 'cash'. *twirl* I emailed our HR VP about getting getting more choices..specifically a commodities and precious metals fund. His response was this: "Thanks for your thoughts." I don't like my chances.

Hmm...could borrow against it and get a bagful of gold coins, whee. Hell, the interest paid goes back into my account..just got the yearly management fee.

Bought some EP/CPN/DO yesterday afternoon. Eyeing PMs/Energies on next pullback...CHK/KGC/BGO/AEM/SLB/etc are possibilities. Also looking to short one or more of: XLNX/PMCS/KLAC/AMZN/etc for day and/or swing trades. The rest are more long-term. Like to look into options - being the newbie I am I haven't used'em to-date. Leap putz, etc.

A.Smitty

attempted to bid a handle of CFC jan 100 puts in the final few minutes.

matrix wouldn't let me in...they wanted me to chase it...no tanks.

picked up one golden eagle at the local coin shop around the corner.

393 + 15 premium = 408.

have several other eagles with an average cost of around 370, but to pay in excess of $400...well, it felt kind of wierd...get used to it though.

have a feeling we wake up one day next week and the asian tigers will have bid the bullion well over $400...

DW

get used to this also

WASHINGTON - The record-setting pace of new personal bankruptcies continued in the 12 months ending Sept. 30, with their number rising 7.8 percent, according to data released Friday.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...kruptcy_surge_4

I like the end of the url..."bk surge".

Wire service headlines no problem. Yep Pigeon, that's fine. Funny thing is, looks like your source was a repost. What can you do! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The doctrine of fair use says that short pieces of an article can be republished. So I like to just post a paragraph, perhaps two, then a link to the source. That way we are helping out the publisher of original material. I would hope that people would do the same for us by posting a snip of the material here, and a link back to us.

Well Mr Dung we're waiting.

The examination.

yu Kno

Charliss

Any pictures yet.

come on now. SHAREeeees :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry Farmer ole chum, my agent says you'll have to wait for the DVD to cum out. Nonetheless, in the meantime, stay away from the sheep.

As I mentioned on Wednesday:

"Friday the market will pop at the open and start selling off as soon as 10:00."

Thank you for that pop at the open this morning Al. It allowed me to gang up on as many of your steaming POS charts as leverage would allow.

For a picture of the entire scam in a nice little snapshot...check out the last two days of action on Sears:

http://139.142.147.22/GifChartEngine.dll?i...refreshrate=180

I had the good fortune to short the snot out of this pig within .20 of its 52 week high today...and if you look closely at this chart, you can see the dying gasps of the most arrogant market maker in the Matrix today.

For a clear perspective on what a questionable operation this is, you might enjoy the following article from the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/12/business...ner=MARKETWATCH

The goon who runs this stock ramped it up into the headwind of a WMT miss and two days of bad news for retail, still believing that he could force a short squeeze to continue his year-long scam. This is a completely unproven business model, wrapped up in an old tired name, attempting to compete with the likes of Wal-Mart.

Short it to zero.

The Matrix bullhorners were out in full force today, letting everone know to flee to the safety of drug stocks..."Don't leave the party...there's still some booze left over in this room!"

Fact is The Boys are Freaking out! They've seen the needle and the damage done. They know the game is up and there's going to be hell to pay. Did you hear about Al's call to the SEC on the Batphone yesterday?

"I don't care what the hell Putnam did, get it SETTLED with them right now!"

The State Pension Funds and Elliot Spitzer are furious with the SEC for this one...and there is going to be some serious hell to pay. The biggest problem facing the Matrix at this point is the fact that now Charles Schwab is also implicated. J6P will be leaving now.

TEN SIGMA ANYONE?

Plunger

Picked up one golden eagle at the local coin shop around the corner.

393 + 15 premium = 408.

DW

Probably the last time you see a 3 handle on those Gold Eagles for a long time......

Archived