The Best Friend

As usual, I was impatient and bailed yesterday at the first sign of trouble.

But the Large Breasted Wonders simply moved on to your Best Friend, who is more patient, and she gave him the session I was waiting for.

Oh well.

As predicted, NVLS made the monster move after its poor mid-quarter update.

Wild volatility continues in the dollar and gold. Interesting to watch what happens at the G8 meeting.

Treasuries got smoked in the am, but they rallied back to close unchanged.

Like Roger Arnold says, "someone is buying the Treasuries".

Al Green is adding to his portfolio.

Note how credit spreads are widening again, now going on the second week.

Trouble in paradise??

For now, everything remains in meltup mode. Don't know where all the money is coming from, but there will be more forthcoming from the MoGauge Multiplier.

A Double Bubble. An Echo Bubble. A Reliquifaction Bubble.

A Double Mania.

Its never happened before

We are witnessing history in the making.

Roger Arnold is off this weekend and next week.

Puplava is interviewing Mike Bolser over at GATA to discuss the Repo Blasting and the Futures Jamming, which seem to occur almost every morning now.

Why not?

Al Green is so close to victory.

Why didn't he announce a terror alert reduction, the capture of Osama YoMama, and the death of Saddam all at the same time?

That surely would have pushed us over the line.

I guess he wants to tease the shorts for a little longer, to build up more squeeze power for the final move.

Who knows??

I'm sure Bob Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker, a Primary Matrix Agent, will be chortling this weekend. I doubt that even he expected such a strong rally so quickly.

Here are some Dow short ideas. If these setups break one way or the other, then you will know which way we are going.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?wmt,mm...#124;C|D20

For anyone interested, I've posted some charts to watch for some interesting long plays. I'll add to the list later this weekend.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?vz,dal...#124;C|D20

Blackbelt might help us to see if there are any time pivots on these coming up on Monday.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottcardiff:

Credit Spread graph can be found on Night Stool.

Did we close above the August 22 high?? Uh, oh...

That means Tim Wood's cycle view has changed. A weekly close over the August highs means the October low was the 4-year cycle bottom, and the next seasonal cycle bottom this fall, which will not take out the October lows, must be bought with a vengeance.

Anyway, love those gold stocks.

Check out the last hour boner run on GG.

Yo Baby!!!

post-7-1054326330.gif

As much as I dislike Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker, I have to give him credit. He got it dead bang right again. I may not go short until that can of corn gives a sell signal. Think he was talking like this bull run could last a year or more. <_

times likes these try a man's resolve. old fashion values are certainly not in vogue... specualtion is the buzz-word for today. get in, may leverage, get your money out and mix leverage on thenext deal.

how can yields be tanking at the same time that real estate is booming (socal) and the bulls are storming upward? something has to give - maybe al will try draining a bit?

As much as I dislike Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker, I have to give him credit. He got it dead bang right again. I may not go short until that can of corn gives a sell signal. Think he was talking like this bull run could last a year or more. <_<

I don't care much for Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker either. But you're right he's been calling for a "cyclical bull within a secular bear" (his words) for some time. We'll see how long & how high I guess.

I would like to add that although I have reservations about Bernie Shaeffer, his "market forecast" in Jan called for QQQ/NazzCrap outperformance.

Mark,

Did not CLOSE over it. 8/22 = 965.0

Check out Woods in the Thursday archive. He's focusing on Dow theory and not changing the 4 year verdict unless DOW > 9043. Thinks the "rally" is about done, based on Trans and Indus divergence recently.

My bad...O'Brien not that excited just yet...

Hugging that line up there and one day soon...BaBOOM! Up it goes.

Buskow:

Better watch the transports. If these start busting out to the upside and the Dow goes with it, then we know the rally is for real.

FDX made a new high today. Note the huge comeback in the truckers. I'd bet that the rest will follow.

Key transports:

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?FDX,up...#124;C|d20

Sentiment remains redlined until further notice.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?$...#124;C|D20

Archived