B4 The Bell Thursday September 30

Hiding Bear

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doolar looks to have broken down out of a symet. triangle.....however I'm concerned that the recently floated story about a doolar devaluation is going to be used as a bear trap ploy....if not then perhaps 78 is a reasonable target, which would put gold well on its way to 500 and silver to 10+ me hopes

However dollar devaluation seems to have provided a push for higher stock prices in the past

post-20-1096557647.jpg

Doolar looks to have broken down out of a symet. triangle.....however I'm concerned that the recently floated story about a doolar devaluation is going to be used as a bear trap ploy....if not then perhaps 78 is a reasonable target, which would put gold well on its way to 500 and silver to 10+ me hopes

However dollar devaluation seems to have provided a push for higher stock prices in the past

Way to think like a criminal!

I have to assume though that if it were a clever ploy, CNBS would be all over the dollar story today and would be using crayons if they had to in order to draw graphics to get the point across, given their "dollar graphics glitch"

When CNBS is hiding the story, there's usually a good reason.

Archived