fxfox's Content

There have been 70 items by fxfox (Search limited from 20-July 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#930140 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Greasy grind

Posted by fxfox on 02 April 2018 - 04:16 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The 200 dma is saved again!

Yep, but as someone very wise once said: The more often sup is being tested, the weaker it becomes. πŸ˜‰

#930126 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Greasy grind

Posted by fxfox on 02 April 2018 - 02:20 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hi

Finally the fox arrived at the henhouse again

Good to see Madness, one of the best traders on earth!

Doc,

tremendous work from you! Once again you did beware folks from damage, as in 2000–2003 and 2008/09. I like your new stuff, that suremoney thing. Im completely flat since March.

#930138 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Greasy grind

Posted by fxfox on 02 April 2018 - 04:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Todays market close headline:
β€žFox enters henhouse too early β€” Market rebouncesβ€œ

#930132 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Greasy grind

Posted by fxfox on 02 April 2018 - 03:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Uh oh! The bottom must be in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, think last time I checked in was in Feb 2016 😁

#930127 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Greasy grind

Posted by fxfox on 02 April 2018 - 02:26 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Somehow I couldnt add smilies to my first post. I think now that works:
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‡βœŒπŸ»

#930131 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Greasy grind

Posted by fxfox on 02 April 2018 - 03:19 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Welcome back!
Where you been?

Thank you πŸ™‚

Well, I became a runner at Drexel Burnham then the SEC went after me and well what shoul I say: Here I am 😁

#930385 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by fxfox on 10 April 2018 - 03:40 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Price behaviour is really crazy and this since WEEKS. Can not remember having seen such ultra volatile intraday moves for such a long timeframe EVER before. Think Sep 2008 was similar.

#930384 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by fxfox on 10 April 2018 - 03:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Rome wasnt built in a day.

Bears have to be patient. Bulls arent a species which give up at the first punch in the face.

#930356 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by fxfox on 10 April 2018 - 11:56 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

S&P cash needs a close above 2678 to get anything real going to the upside.

Problem for bears: The bottom around the 200 daily SMA looks quite nice for the bulls.

#930283 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Listless leaching

Posted by fxfox on 06 April 2018 - 02:55 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

5 day cycle projection 2560-65.

Ya talkin sooo dirty Doc! πŸ˜‚

#930194 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Itchy indiscretions

Posted by fxfox on 04 April 2018 - 01:17 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Thing is: FED will not postpone the "normalization" progrmme just because the 200 day gets penetrated from above and some AMOK LONGS try to defend it at any cost. :lol: 

#930159 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hummocky hot bed

Posted by fxfox on 03 April 2018 - 01:43 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Pretty rare for the 200 day to be broken on the first try. Usually takes at least 3 attacks. 

Espacially not if it converges with a former important low like the one form early Feb. Thats double sup.

Best setups are those with tripple sup/res. When you have for example a major fibo, a trendline and a important swing low/high at almost the exact same price level, than it is more or less mpossible for price to move beyond that tripple sup/res at the FIRST try,

#930561 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by fxfox on 20 April 2018 - 12:02 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Going to watch the close..
That's going to be one hell of a weekly candle if they close this below 2670.

Oh yes! Donwtrend tested, failed, sell off. Means: Bulls brutally negated, bears in full control. Bearish.

#930562 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by fxfox on 20 April 2018 - 12:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, once a wedge breaks...

#930609 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by fxfox on 26 April 2018 - 11:52 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

EUR/USD monthly

huge quadropple res around 1.25

Looks like that the Dollar will become stronger now. Would make sens given rates in the US rise while the ECB stays flat. The ECB is more or less trapped, they can not raise rates, or Spain and Italy will die

Attached Thumbnails

• EURUSD_monthly.png

#930612 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by fxfox on 26 April 2018 - 02:57 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

seems that's been the case for quite a while.

Right. Given that, why should the markets fall into abyss now? Thing is: The ECB can not raise rates in a meaningfull manner. It is impossible. Otherwise southern Europe would go BK.

I think that the FED still leads, but Im not sure, if we really pay enough attention to the ECB and other CB. I espacially think that the role of the ECB is somewhat underestimated. The ECB is not just some kind of succesor of the Bundesbank just because it is based in Frankfurt. It is more. Draghi is a Goldman guy. That says it all. Never in the history before did CBs pay such close attention to the stock market like nowadays.

#930615 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by fxfox on 26 April 2018 - 04:15 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Earnings upside bombs go on and on. Good news is still good news and therefore this aint a bear. At least not yet.

#930617 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by fxfox on 26 April 2018 - 04:22 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Shart AMZN@1618.00........

Amazon will be the last man standing, not the first wussy to give in.

#930610 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by fxfox on 26 April 2018 - 02:10 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc,

what do you think about the ECB today? Mixed bag, but not really hawkish? Could it be to some extend that ECB substitutes the FED as liquidity supplier for the stock market?

#930614 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by fxfox on 26 April 2018 - 04:10 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

NDX exploding after the close due to Amazon.

Seems risk-on mode only is paused only on days where there are big auctions. But that was also the case during the most roaring days of the bull.

#930430 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by fxfox on 12 April 2018 - 12:10 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Close above 2678 and this thing could fly. Untill then: Bears control. 

I think my re-appearance after multi-year hibernation marked the exact swing low :lol:

Good thing: You know what to do once I disappear again. :lol:

#930434 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by fxfox on 12 April 2018 - 03:39 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Somehow the β€žThemβ€œ have still some dough. From somewhere. Somehow.

#930439 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by fxfox on 12 April 2018 - 05:31 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Ok, the top is in. πŸ˜‚

#930448 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by fxfox on 13 April 2018 - 08:39 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

DAX daily

move above 38 fibo, not ultra bearish. Next stop double res at 12660, low was 1000 Points lower... well...

Bears have to attack today or they are in for some serious intermediate trouble

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180413_DAX_daily.png

#930453 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by fxfox on 13 April 2018 - 12:51 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Philly Philly

No this is not an either/or. They're going lower. It's only a question of when, despite any minor upside in the short run.

DAX closed at 12442, one point above the 38 fibo 😳, but it kissed the EMA 200 from below and came down quite hard. That was probably the kiss of desth.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart