fxfox's Content

There have been 69 items by fxfox (Search limited from 18-June 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#930727 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by fxfox on 07 May 2018 - 10:15 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

DAX few points away from hitting 13k, already above the 62 fibo. 1200 points above the Feb low now.

Eat my Pants.

#930725 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by fxfox on 07 May 2018 - 09:34 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

That means no new cash in the prmiary Dealers accounts? So less chance they can prop up stocks?

#930752 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by fxfox on 07 May 2018 - 04:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Maybe there is a god.

Yeah, the „Lord of the shorts“ 😂
I really hope that you are right with your analysis. Personally for you cause your doing your job with an extraordinary kind of passion and that alone would deserve to be correct in your analysis.

Thing is: Im not so sure anymore that you will be right. I mean logically you should be. All your arguments and points are very well thought thru. I somehow have the feeling that we miss something. I dont know what it is, but it simply feels as if there is always enough money from somewhere if needed.

I still think the answer has sonethibg to do with the ECB. But I dont know what. Could also be that is some kind of macro-political thing: Arabs, oil, Russia, China... what do I know.

Something simply doesnt fit. Thats all I know.

#930591 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Zany zig-zags

Posted by fxfox on 24 April 2018 - 03:47 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, seems like the auctions sucked up all da money and there is nothing left no mo for stocks. Thsts that watershed momentum when you give up on that hot chick with nice breasts and such and start to sesrch for that gal who cooks good and does the laundry well.

#930579 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Weft & weave

Posted by fxfox on 23 April 2018 - 11:45 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Last time market sold off when Doc was away must have been in 2002. Since then I only remember orgasmatronic moonshots during Doc's absence. :lol:

#930562 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by fxfox on 20 April 2018 - 12:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, once a wedge breaks...

#930561 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by fxfox on 20 April 2018 - 12:02 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Going to watch the close..
That's going to be one hell of a weekly candle if they close this below 2670.

Oh yes! Donwtrend tested, failed, sell off. Means: Bulls brutally negated, bears in full control. Bearish.

#930985 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Uneasy exits

Posted by fxfox on 30 May 2018 - 01:36 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Seems like drop yest was just because of auctions. Today no auctions so up we go to levels before yest auctions. Sick.

#930521 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Treacherous Trojan

Posted by fxfox on 18 April 2018 - 11:53 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I will not short the market. Not because I think that we wont go down, but because I burnt my fingers to often in the past going short.

Now my question:

What would be the alternative if you dont wanna go simply into cash during the bear? Given that Bond yields should rise wouldntit be promissing to go Long AGG (Barclays Aggregate Bond) ? Or do I get something wrong here?

Thats the bond index Antonacci recomends to buy once that Dual Momentum strategy goes out of stocks, which will happen once the 12 month percentage change goes below the short term bill rate.

Gold Looks promissing too. Maybe go Long miners via VanEck ETF? Any thoughts?

#930890 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Tiered ticking

Posted by fxfox on 20 May 2018 - 06:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

What a nonster up gap in Futues, mon dieu!

#930491 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by fxfox on 17 April 2018 - 09:16 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

My ass, another few days like this and we gonna make new ATH's. <_<

The whole concept of a new roaring bear is based on the conception that the FED will go tighter and tighter and tighter. What if they dont gonna as tight as one may think? Who would have thaught in - let's say 1993 or 2004 or even 2007 - that there would ever be something like QE?

QE was the birth control pill of our time. It wingohockingmoyamensinged up every prognosis. Go and ask a statistician about his population prognosis 20 years into the future BEFORE and AFTER the anti baby pill. So right now we think that the FED and later the ECB will drain and drain and drain... till what? Till S&P is at 975 again? Or would 1600 be enough? Extrapolation doesnt work that well all the time. There are more black swans looming around the Corner as one may think and not every one is in favour of da bears.

#930492 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by fxfox on 17 April 2018 - 09:21 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Guess that marks the top :lol:

#930497 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by fxfox on 17 April 2018 - 10:22 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

fibo cluster at 2703/2707, should contain upmove. If not, gonna go directly to the downtrendline around 2745 by thu/fri

#930476 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Restful rumination

Posted by fxfox on 16 April 2018 - 01:12 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Seems like there is more liquidity around than in recent weeks, since moves are not that erratic compared to the weeks before. More liqui and up we go.

#930477 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Restful rumination

Posted by fxfox on 16 April 2018 - 01:18 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Gonna be a Sell in May year. Late May.

#930473 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Restful rumination

Posted by fxfox on 16 April 2018 - 12:48 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Yap, seems they wanna break out today, close above 2678 would confirm.

#930479 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Restful rumination

Posted by fxfox on 16 April 2018 - 04:04 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

We closed exactly at 2678, HA!

#930480 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Restful rumination

Posted by fxfox on 16 April 2018 - 04:17 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Whats good for bears: Last hour is mostly down lately. Means it looks like as if big money sells into strengh. You dont wanna be positioned against big money generally...

#930459 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by fxfox on 13 April 2018 - 04:19 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Oh oh, once that monster wedge on the hourlies breaks we gonna go Acapulco style...

#930453 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by fxfox on 13 April 2018 - 12:51 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Philly Philly

No this is not an either/or. They're going lower. It's only a question of when, despite any minor upside in the short run.

DAX closed at 12442, one point above the 38 fibo 😳, but it kissed the EMA 200 from below and came down quite hard. That was probably the kiss of desth.

#930448 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by fxfox on 13 April 2018 - 08:39 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

DAX daily

move above 38 fibo, not ultra bearish. Next stop double res at 12660, low was 1000 Points lower... well...

Bears have to attack today or they are in for some serious intermediate trouble

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180413_DAX_daily.png

#930439 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by fxfox on 12 April 2018 - 05:31 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Ok, the top is in. 😂

#930434 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by fxfox on 12 April 2018 - 03:39 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Somehow the „Them“ have still some dough. From somewhere. Somehow.

#930430 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by fxfox on 12 April 2018 - 12:10 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Close above 2678 and this thing could fly. Untill then: Bears control. 

I think my re-appearance after multi-year hibernation marked the exact swing low :lol:

Good thing: You know what to do once I disappear again. :lol:

#930404 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ornamental ossification

Posted by fxfox on 11 April 2018 - 11:21 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Gold looks promissing. A monthly close above the 2015 swing high and I will go full tits long the Juniors.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart