fxfox's Content

There have been 70 items by fxfox (Search limited from 22-July 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#931346 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Bamboo barricades

Posted by fxfox on 25 June 2018 - 12:33 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc,

you are a bit too euphoric. That's my part, usually. I marked the low in Feb with that.  :lol:

#931050 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jaded jousting

Posted by fxfox on 06 June 2018 - 11:40 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc,

Will there be s time when you will give in? Will you throw the towel? I mean, when liqui dries up I wouldnt expect NDX and Small Caps to make new ATH‘s, espacially not them. So when available liqui goes down, that should hurt riskier assets more. Seems like there is still enough liqui available. That is not exactly that what I expected when I thought back in Feb about June...

#930985 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Uneasy exits

Posted by fxfox on 30 May 2018 - 01:36 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Seems like drop yest was just because of auctions. Today no auctions so up we go to levels before yest auctions. Sick.

#930890 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Tiered ticking

Posted by fxfox on 20 May 2018 - 06:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

What a nonster up gap in Futues, mon dieu!

#930821 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nonchalant nibbling

Posted by fxfox on 11 May 2018 - 04:22 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

82CE96CA-A69A-419A-B63F-141E02196AE5.gif

#930805 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 05:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

My fellow bears!

Do I look worried?

I'm not worried about anything.

I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!

Jimmy Carter?

#930804 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 05:01 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I love the market will never go down theories. Reminds me of back in the day when I "fired" Windysrf.

Around that time you also fired K-Wave Rider, who was probsbly one of the best traders who have ever appeared at the stool.

#930798 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 03:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Fed counterfeiting = Instant wealth out of thin air for some = Productivity theft for the rest = Financial crime of all time = Public hangings

Will never happen in the US. Remember Hoover sending the mafia in the 30s to kill the union workers. There will never be a strong enough left wing movement in the US. Every time there is a chance true left wingers could really come to power they get destroyed by the propaganda machinery of the ruling elite. To sell leftys to the public as idiots is just part of the game.

#930795 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 02:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

You mention the playground of GLOBAL available liquidity

and I think of what has happened to Major sports Leagues/teams, but mostly
European Football (soccer) and to another extent, International Football/FIFA/EUFA

Big Teams are being bought as "assets" by big money-Wealth Funds/international multi-billionaires

who then will/can buy everything related (copy rights, real estate, youth players, etc....)

Players are moved around and sold like commodities, at higher and higher prices
to those who can/will pay it.

Yes correct. Good to see in the english Premier Lesgue and even better at Paris St Germain sponsored by a mega billionaire from Qatar wirh record transfer of Neymar. Also good example is China. They founded a new League a few years ago and since then pay asteonomic saleries for old european middle class players. Thats what the NASL did in the 70s, Cosmos were the exception cause they had at least Pele and Beckenbauer, the other teams were packed with second devision players from Italy, Scotland and whatnot. A few years later the NASL went bust. Thing is: China has now become a „player“ in international football. There was no China in the 70s, wherher in stocks, nor in football.

#930792 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 01:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Funny you mention this Jorma and mes been formulating along these lines.

Crazy to think but very plausible I think the US stock market has been deemed a National Security Risk.

I have a strong sense that there is an unlimited fund setup that for National Security concerns is hidden from the public.

This fund is used by a network of banks covert to absorb/buy Stock index and short volatility at critical Market moments.

Doc's analysis is spot on and *if* we do not turn hard to the downside on the avalanche of supply over the next several months time frame then the markets are fixed (hard to believe :) ) and not sure there is any event that would or could trigger a true Bear.

Good points. If there is such a fund or not I don‘t know, but what I‘m 100% sure about: The big CB‘s and other mega financial institutions ( which are combined THE MARKET) have decided in the aftermath of 2008 that something like that should never ever happen again. At any cost. Everything which could bring us near a Lehman type event has to be avoided. There are so many complicated issues, it is impossible to regard them all. Also back in the early 70s the US stock was more or less a domestic stock market. Today it is the playground of GLOBAL available liquidity. So in the 70s there was one tax law which did matter, the US one. Nowadays the market is impacted by dozens of different tax laws. And so on and on.

#930791 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 12:43 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Valid arguments Jorma. Doc‘s makes perfect sense, but i‘m simply not sure if it is possible to consider every source there possibly is. It would be just to easy to check the Fed‘s or Treasuries website, pull sone data and than make a forecast of comming price action in stocks, which would always be correct.

I‘m sure that those quick and large drops are engineered at will. We got them for example in 11, 14, 16 and this year. Every time all momentum players get kicked out. Basically every trader is a momentum player, cause finally every trading system is based on price monentum. So all those systems get effed up. The goal seems to be to reward only buy and holders. As if the powers that be would say:“This is our playground not yours!“ They simply don‘t wanna habe market timers on their turf.

#930788 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 11:59 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Yes Doc, because it would mean we would start to make higher highs. It would be a total catastrophe.

#930787 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by fxfox on 10 May 2018 - 11:56 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Let‘s face it: None of Dow, SnP or NDX ever closed below the 200 in 2018, yet folks were foaming at the mouth bearish. Why? Because short term bills rise like berserk since early 16? Yes they do, but look were the major indeces were in early 16 and where they are now and espacially where they were at the end of 17.

Yes it is somewhat sick, but isnt market history full of sick events/times/ocassions? The 80s/90s tech bubble was completely insane for example, yet it lasted much longer than anyone thought.

Haven‘t we said in the past that our final arbiter is price? So why didn‘t we stick to that? Price never gave the go to feriously bearish in 2018. it said:“Caution!“ it didn‘t say:“Sell everything, right here right now“.

#930762 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Kinked kaleidoscope

Posted by fxfox on 08 May 2018 - 03:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

There is a war going on for the last few hours in the market. Especially since 2:25.

Can‘t let market drop substantially on the day Trump declares retreat from Iran nuclear treaty. Have to create warm and fuzzy feeling.

#930752 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by fxfox on 07 May 2018 - 04:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Maybe there is a god.

Yeah, the „Lord of the shorts“ 😂
I really hope that you are right with your analysis. Personally for you cause your doing your job with an extraordinary kind of passion and that alone would deserve to be correct in your analysis.

Thing is: Im not so sure anymore that you will be right. I mean logically you should be. All your arguments and points are very well thought thru. I somehow have the feeling that we miss something. I dont know what it is, but it simply feels as if there is always enough money from somewhere if needed.

I still think the answer has sonethibg to do with the ECB. But I dont know what. Could also be that is some kind of macro-political thing: Arabs, oil, Russia, China... what do I know.

Something simply doesnt fit. Thats all I know.

#930727 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by fxfox on 07 May 2018 - 10:15 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

DAX few points away from hitting 13k, already above the 62 fibo. 1200 points above the Feb low now.

Eat my Pants.

#930725 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by fxfox on 07 May 2018 - 09:34 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

That means no new cash in the prmiary Dealers accounts? So less chance they can prop up stocks?

#930713 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by fxfox on 04 May 2018 - 03:22 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Rounding error J6P participation or not...The market will unwind more aggressively when liquidity forces dictate regardless of what anyone thinks.

Yep. Point is: Nobody knows when FED will stop reducing its balance sheet. Bears also not. If they are hardliners, which we do not know, than they would have to accept that cult stocks die. Like Tesla for the example, which is a shit company with completely ridicoulus vehicles. In every bear the cult dies. Will the FED stand the public pressure and let the cult die?

#930711 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by fxfox on 04 May 2018 - 02:50 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Lets face it: In Germany nobody talks about stocks. Never since the 2009 bottom started something like a broad mania, although german tech stocks went up 5 times or so.

Why should this bull pop? We are not even close to mania type nain street reactions. Last time I was asked about stocks from a taxi driver or a barbor was in early 2000...

A bubble is a bubble when the little man comes to the stock market. Happened last time in 2000. How can a 9 year bull, which of course was not a 9 year bull, pop, if J6P never got sucked in?

#930704 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by fxfox on 04 May 2018 - 11:42 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

NFP worse than expected. Sir Prize. So what with the bear market now? Wasn't it anticipated that data would be good and therefore FED would be forced to raise even more? So now no need to raise? Who feeds the bear instead?

DAX already mmore than 1000 points above the Feb low.... Nikkei dancing to the tune "Mr Lover, Lover... Mr. Boombastic..."

#930703 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by fxfox on 04 May 2018 - 11:24 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The capital City of Papua New Guinea is Port Moresby. ;)

#930692 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Gluey gusts

Posted by fxfox on 03 May 2018 - 05:46 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Papua-New Guinea......

has he been banned from Bora-Bora? :lol:

>: or Elba...... ;)

... and then he would end up in Saint Helena 😳😁

#930690 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Gluey gusts

Posted by fxfox on 03 May 2018 - 04:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, at least todays candle isnt as big as the one in early Feb 😂
Lower highs and higher lows... soon there will be a bomb da bass move. Hopefully down. If not, Doc has to close his business and seek asylum in Papua-New Guinea 😆😁

#930688 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Gluey gusts

Posted by fxfox on 03 May 2018 - 04:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Monster green daily hammers in Dow and Ass n Pee right at the 200... if that doesnt get reversed tomorrow...

#930671 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Friable fancies

Posted by fxfox on 02 May 2018 - 03:31 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

„Put lipstick on it.... hurry!“

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart