DrStool's Content

There have been 1000 items by DrStool (Search limited from 19-July 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#927378 World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Abstemious acquisitions

Posted by DrStool on 19 September 2017 - 02:24 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

What do you think the Open Market Committee had for lunch today? I think they should have had a 3 day meeting this time.

They're working on coming up with more euphemisms for "tightening."

#927376 World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Abstemious acquisitions

Posted by DrStool on 19 September 2017 - 10:25 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The dealers are still buying, but they're getting less long in the futures. Almost short. They're still long, but moving toward a hedged position. Still, they are not prepared if this goes against them. There will be big losses, and that will exacerbate any price decline/yield rise. 

#927375 World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Abstemious acquisitions

Posted by DrStool on 19 September 2017 - 10:24 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I don't think that most of the buyers are "people" per se. 

#927105 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Rapid retraction

Posted by DrStool on 10 August 2017 - 09:40 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

https://moneymorning...nks-turns-sour/

#927113 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Rapid retraction

Posted by DrStool on 11 August 2017 - 02:58 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Thanks for the kind words. They are ramping up  http://suremoneyinvestor.com again with me as the anal cyst.

I'm having a ball working with them. Great people!   

#927110 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Rapid retraction

Posted by DrStool on 11 August 2017 - 02:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Eerie quiet. 

#930729 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 10:36 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I am seeing a totally empty Treasury auction calendar this week. 

https://www.treasury...s_cashpydwn.htm

Usual full calendar. 4 week bill will be posted at 11 AM. They'll be pounding the market with new issuance from here on out as far as the eye can see.   https://www.treasury...ss_secannpr.htm

#930732 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 10:41 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Bears retake control under 2672

#930734 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 10:43 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

DAX few points away from hitting 13k, already above the 62 fibo. 1200 points above the Feb low now.

Eat my Pants.

Your a peeins still selling Treasuries and repatriating.  

#930747 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 02:33 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I just can't see it running higher under these conditions. The Fed is pulling cash out of the system, and now we have "endless supply." But in the short run, there's still money around from last month. 

#930750 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 03:27 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Maybe there is a god.  

#930731 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 10:40 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The going gets tougher starting on the 15th when the coupon settlements. 

#930728 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 10:33 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

5 day cycle projection 2690. 3 day 2702. 

#930730 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 10:40 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

$90B in the 13 and 26.  84 maturing. 6B new, plus the 4 week TBA

#930744 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 02:04 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Do you remember Beardrech telling us about his brother who worked at the Fed, and he warned us of "endless liquidity?"

#930738 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 12:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

5 day cycle projection 2720. 

Jeez

#930743 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 02:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I hear Jaws music. Just don't know for whom. 

#930740 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 12:49 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Again, must retake 2672  

#930736 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 11:32 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

They  can't update until the 4 week bill is posted at 11 AM.  It's updated now showing $6B in net new bills. 

#930739 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by DrStool on 07 May 2018 - 12:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Excellent Doc this *has* to be the ultimate Bull trap setup....sick to watch the 1000 point SOW instant run again below 200DMA a bit frustrating...

For you, frustrating. 

For me... seeing my life pass before my eyes. 

#930587 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Zany zig-zags

Posted by DrStool on 24 April 2018 - 10:42 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Board was down for a few minutes this morning, I see. 

#930589 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Zany zig-zags

Posted by DrStool on 24 April 2018 - 12:32 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, not dzackly unespected. 

#929289 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by DrStool on 15 February 2018 - 10:59 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I got 2715 on the 2 day 2731 on the 5 day. 

Nuckin futs. 

#929291 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by DrStool on 15 February 2018 - 11:30 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I see celebrities are calling on Trump to do something.

There is nothing Trump can do, it is up to the family, friends and community of disturbed people to help. This is one of the more extreme cases but the more usual result is someone taking their own life, and after that everyone is saying why did they not ask for help. If they are disturbed they often have paranoia which stops them asking, but people who know them can see something is wrong, if they can't help they need to find someone who can help, usually all it takes is a little time but nowadays nobody has that time to help.

I hope the people that expelled him from school really do some soul searching about whether his anti-social behavior was a cry for help or an excuse for them to exercise their power and control in the matter. 

As a school administrator, what would you have done?  And how exactly do most suicidal kids take their own lives. By using a gun that their parents have in the home.   

There are mentally disturbed people all over the world. Only in the US can they easily get their hands on assault weapons. The problem is that the gun nuts are in control of the political process in this country.  At least we should ban assault weapons. But it will never happen, because the murder loving gun nuts in this country want to make sure that every other murder loving gun nut can get an assault weapon whenever they want. 

I've had two members of my family killed by people with guns. One was a teacher who had expelled a student. Student came back to school with a handgun and killed him. 13 year old kid gets a gun from home. At least the fucking kid didn't have an assault weapon. It happened in 1971, when  those things were banned. But he killed my uncle right there in the school yard.  

My teenage cousin also killed himself with a gun in November 2015. 

Half the American people are gun nuts. If you are a gun nut, you are the problem. It is a problem that will never be solved in this country because you support the NRA, and the NRA buys elections, and politicians refuse to vote to even ban assault weapons.   

I lost 90% of the posters on this board the last time this subject came up and I made my feelings known. But you know what. I don't care. I don't need this.  If you don't like it, get lost. Leave now.  Keep teaching your kids to use guns, and one day, one of them will use it on other human beings, maybe even on you and your family. That happens a lot. How many spouses kill each other with a household firearm? 

And yes, mentally disturbed kids do commit mass murder. They do it because as a gun nut, you were a shitty parent, not because your kid had mental problems, but because YOU FIRST PUT A GUN  in his hands at a young age. Then the sicko takes it from there. But you taught him. Maybe we should start giving the parents of mass murderers the death penalty. Then let's see how many kids manage to get guns to shoot up a school.  

The problem is not the school administrators, but the millions of people like you who put guns in the hands of their children.  If you have guns in your home, if you show your kids how to use them, and god forbid If you buy your kid a gun, then you are the problem.  Stop shifting the blame. You are the problem.  It's not ok. You're not ok. 

#926906 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Withered wishes

Posted by DrStool on 19 July 2017 - 11:37 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

3 day cycle projection 2472. 

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart