DrStool's Content

There have been 830 items by DrStool (Search limited from 25-February 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#927378 World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Abstemious acquisitions

Posted by DrStool on 19 September 2017 - 02:24 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

What do you think the Open Market Committee had for lunch today? I think they should have had a 3 day meeting this time.

They're working on coming up with more euphemisms for "tightening."

#927376 World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Abstemious acquisitions

Posted by DrStool on 19 September 2017 - 10:25 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The dealers are still buying, but they're getting less long in the futures. Almost short. They're still long, but moving toward a hedged position. Still, they are not prepared if this goes against them. There will be big losses, and that will exacerbate any price decline/yield rise. 

#927375 World Stock Markets Trading Discussions - Abstemious acquisitions

Posted by DrStool on 19 September 2017 - 10:24 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I don't think that most of the buyers are "people" per se. 

#927113 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Rapid retraction

Posted by DrStool on 11 August 2017 - 02:58 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Thanks for the kind words. They are ramping up  http://suremoneyinvestor.com again with me as the anal cyst.

I'm having a ball working with them. Great people!   

#927110 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Rapid retraction

Posted by DrStool on 11 August 2017 - 02:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Eerie quiet. 

#927105 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Rapid retraction

Posted by DrStool on 10 August 2017 - 09:40 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

https://moneymorning...nks-turns-sour/

#929289 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by DrStool on 15 February 2018 - 10:59 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I got 2715 on the 2 day 2731 on the 5 day. 

Nuckin futs. 

#929291 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wondrous wand-waving

Posted by DrStool on 15 February 2018 - 11:30 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I see celebrities are calling on Trump to do something.

There is nothing Trump can do, it is up to the family, friends and community of disturbed people to help. This is one of the more extreme cases but the more usual result is someone taking their own life, and after that everyone is saying why did they not ask for help. If they are disturbed they often have paranoia which stops them asking, but people who know them can see something is wrong, if they can't help they need to find someone who can help, usually all it takes is a little time but nowadays nobody has that time to help.

I hope the people that expelled him from school really do some soul searching about whether his anti-social behavior was a cry for help or an excuse for them to exercise their power and control in the matter. 

As a school administrator, what would you have done?  And how exactly do most suicidal kids take their own lives. By using a gun that their parents have in the home.   

There are mentally disturbed people all over the world. Only in the US can they easily get their hands on assault weapons. The problem is that the gun nuts are in control of the political process in this country.  At least we should ban assault weapons. But it will never happen, because the murder loving gun nuts in this country want to make sure that every other murder loving gun nut can get an assault weapon whenever they want. 

I've had two members of my family killed by people with guns. One was a teacher who had expelled a student. Student came back to school with a handgun and killed him. 13 year old kid gets a gun from home. At least the fucking kid didn't have an assault weapon. It happened in 1971, when  those things were banned. But he killed my uncle right there in the school yard.  

My teenage cousin also killed himself with a gun in November 2015. 

Half the American people are gun nuts. If you are a gun nut, you are the problem. It is a problem that will never be solved in this country because you support the NRA, and the NRA buys elections, and politicians refuse to vote to even ban assault weapons.   

I lost 90% of the posters on this board the last time this subject came up and I made my feelings known. But you know what. I don't care. I don't need this.  If you don't like it, get lost. Leave now.  Keep teaching your kids to use guns, and one day, one of them will use it on other human beings, maybe even on you and your family. That happens a lot. How many spouses kill each other with a household firearm? 

And yes, mentally disturbed kids do commit mass murder. They do it because as a gun nut, you were a shitty parent, not because your kid had mental problems, but because YOU FIRST PUT A GUN  in his hands at a young age. Then the sicko takes it from there. But you taught him. Maybe we should start giving the parents of mass murderers the death penalty. Then let's see how many kids manage to get guns to shoot up a school.  

The problem is not the school administrators, but the millions of people like you who put guns in the hands of their children.  If you have guns in your home, if you show your kids how to use them, and god forbid If you buy your kid a gun, then you are the problem.  Stop shifting the blame. You are the problem.  It's not ok. You're not ok. 

#926908 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Withered wishes

Posted by DrStool on 19 July 2017 - 02:30 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I can hear Hussman's teeth gnashing all the way up here in Canada. 

#926907 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Withered wishes

Posted by DrStool on 19 July 2017 - 01:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

5 day cycle projection 2478. 

#926906 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Withered wishes

Posted by DrStool on 19 July 2017 - 11:37 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

3 day cycle projection 2472. 

#926456 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wispy wandering

Posted by DrStool on 22 May 2017 - 12:12 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 and 3 day cycle projections 2399.  5 day 2402. 

#926454 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wispy wandering

Posted by DrStool on 22 May 2017 - 09:16 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

But too many of them could slow the site down. 

#926453 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wispy wandering

Posted by DrStool on 22 May 2017 - 09:16 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Did you look at Investing.com for thumbnail charts. I might be able to set them up for you so that they're pastable. 

#927880 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wilted wishes

Posted by DrStool on 15 November 2017 - 12:57 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The opening selloff went exactly to the bottom of the channel paralell to the top trendline from Nov 8 and 13. TA works!

#927879 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wilted wishes

Posted by DrStool on 15 November 2017 - 12:56 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Look at that head and shoulders. They are desperately trying to retake the neckline. 

#928533 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Willowy waivers

Posted by DrStool on 18 January 2018 - 11:03 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I'll be in NYC today. Will try to check in and give a read on projections. For now, all upside projections were met. A failure to clear 2808 here would be interesting.

#926231 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wheezy waltz

Posted by DrStool on 21 April 2017 - 03:23 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hourly trendline now at 2347. 

#926228 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wheezy waltz

Posted by DrStool on 21 April 2017 - 10:59 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Back to the neckline of the head and shoulders breakout at 2351 on the hourly chart. 

#926229 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wheezy waltz

Posted by DrStool on 21 April 2017 - 11:03 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection 2350.50.  It's a tossup. 

#925982 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Whacked waffling

Posted by DrStool on 22 March 2017 - 01:15 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I had too little time to enjoy Bruges, so we took a ride on the tourist bus loop. We're heading to Rotterdam tomorrow. I'll be having dinner with my pal Lindsay Williams, a good Brit who definitely likes a good beer and a good bear. 

#925986 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Whacked waffling

Posted by DrStool on 22 March 2017 - 06:20 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc,

I see you travel a lot via europe. Whats you favorite spot to work? Where is the best balance between prices and possibilities?

Mallorca, hands down. But it's a huge summer resort. Must leave town in summer. But jobs are mostly limited to tourism, real estate, retail, and boating. There's no money to be made in the off season. 

The Spanish mainland is cheaper, but not as vibrant. I still love Barcelona. I think for a young person it would be the best bet. There's money there. 

#925976 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Whacked waffling

Posted by DrStool on 22 March 2017 - 08:09 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

We are in beautiful Bruges today. Gingerbread house town.  Lovely. But totally a tourist trap. We are paying nearly double what we paid in Spain for virtually everything. 

Cell service is a bargain though. I got a sim card good for not only Belgium but with roaming in Netherlands and France and rest of EU for just 15 euros. Includes 1.5 gigs of data, local calls and 1000 texts. 

I love a bargain. Hate paying 3.50 for a stinking half cup of coffee, even if it's great coffee. Same thing in Spain for 1.50. 

#925983 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Whacked waffling

Posted by DrStool on 22 March 2017 - 01:22 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I won't have a handle on the market indicators until Saturday. But I did start this week by adding a couple of shorts, both of which took a nice dump yesterday. My trades have been doing really well ever since I did spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

The picks are now tilted heavily short. I can't really find any good longs for a 3 to 6 week swing. One of the 2 I had left hit its trailing stop yesterday and the other came within a nickel of its trailing stop this morning. It rescued itself, there, suggesting that I put the stop in the right place for a change. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. 

#927365 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Webby weaving

Posted by DrStool on 18 September 2017 - 12:08 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection was 2509, essentially done. 

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart