zero_value's Content

There have been 295 items by zero_value (Search limited from 27-May 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#930889 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Tiered ticking

Posted by zero_value on 18 May 2018 - 02:57 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

They reconstitute the RUT every year removing and replacing all stocks that get too big or too small. It's a really useless index. 

Yes sir noticed the "rotation".......about half the companies are burning cash and highly debt leverage...normal for the new credit cycle markets.....PE's of over 80 who cares.....

#930887 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Tiered ticking

Posted by zero_value on 18 May 2018 - 02:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Is the market open? 

Distribution big time....RUT dropped from ATH about 15% back in Feb and has hit and surpassed ATH up closing in on 20%....This is either very bullish (to 99.9999%) or what mes think is the biggest baddest bull trap in the making....

#930862 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ragged retinue

Posted by zero_value on 16 May 2018 - 01:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

silly bears never learn

liquidity is bullish

futures exchanges ease margins = bullish liquidity

Biggest baddest bubble in history....Biggest baddest Bull trap in history in the making coming right at ya.....

#930860 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ragged retinue

Posted by zero_value on 16 May 2018 - 12:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Small Cap with a value forward PE of 131 hitting ATH I am sure this is hard to believe :) ........Short TZA@11.00 average 

#930833 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Obligatory obeisance

Posted by zero_value on 14 May 2018 - 12:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I see an itsy bitsy teeny weeny  red and green head and shoulders pattern on the 10 minute bars today. Might it turn into something more...

Nah...

:lol:

tick tock kind of lonely here as a very hungry hibernating bear......

#930817 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nonchalant nibbling

Posted by zero_value on 11 May 2018 - 11:14 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Been long Bias for 3 weeks and it's finally starting to show.

Record breath a few weeks back and reconfirmed yesterday with record ADL....

2780-2800 would be where you would want to short if you are a bear OR a break and close below 2620.

Trade safe folks.  

Been Short bias hedged but no day trades for sometime not a good market for mes to be trading

Madness mes recall your mid May ramp back to mid 2750 range about a month ago.....Doc mentioned the violent 73 style swings back to but not breaking record highs.....

*If* you are a believer in hard liquidity data which has driven the markets for 10 years to parabolic levels this is not the time to bail as Doc nailed the past 10 years and is out in front of what will be more of the same which is a market under the same mechanisms, liquidity, but now there is a big fat negative sign in front......Place Yo bets......

#930806 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by zero_value on 10 May 2018 - 05:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc=Balls

#930799 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by zero_value on 10 May 2018 - 03:48 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Will never happen in the US. Remember Hoover sending the mafia in the 30s to kill the union workers. There will never be a strong enough left wing movement in the US. Every time there is a chance true left wingers could really come to power they get destroyed by the propaganda machinery of the ruling elite. To sell leftys to the public as idiots is just part of the game.

Politics are a distraction the left wing = right wing = any wing.  The treasonous any wing politicians are in the instant wealth out of this air diseased camp which has metastasized the entire system.

Change will not happen in the traditional sense, not sure we will see it but mes think we are closer than ever in my life time

#930796 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by zero_value on 10 May 2018 - 02:37 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Good points. If there is such a fund or not I don‘t know, but what I‘m 100% sure about: The big CB‘s and other mega financial institutions ( which are combined THE MARKET) have decided in the aftermath of 2008 that something like that should never ever happen again. At any cost. Everything which could bring us near a Lehman type event has to be avoided. There are so many complicated issues, it is impossible to regard them all. Also back in the early 70s the US stock was more or less a domestic stock market. Today it is the playground of GLOBAL available liquidity. So in the 70s there was one tax law which did matter, the US one. Nowadays the market is impacted by dozens of different tax laws. And so on and on.

Fed counterfeiting = Instant wealth out of thin air for some = Productivity theft for the rest = Financial crime of all time = Public hangings

#930790 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

Posted by zero_value on 10 May 2018 - 12:41 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I've been prepared for it. A resolution to the upside. Not expecting or not expecting. Just prepared. 

I believe Lee's liquidity analyses but think it possible there are possibly larger sources of liquidity for the markets and even corruption in some forms of fake money creating demand. Tin foil hat stuff.  

I had hopped the markets and corporations would say enough is enough and so not substantiate the fascists. 

Funny you mention this Jorma and mes been formulating along these lines.

Crazy to think but very plausible I think the US stock market has been deemed a National Security Risk.

I have a strong sense that there is an unlimited fund setup that for National Security concerns is hidden from the public.

This fund is used by a network of banks covert to absorb/buy Stock index and short volatility at critical Market moments.

Doc's analysis is spot on and *if* we do not turn hard to the downside on the avalanche of supply over the next several months time frame then the markets are fixed (hard to believe :) )  and not sure there is any event that would or could trigger a true Bear.

#930749 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 03:08 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I just can't see it running higher under these conditions. The Fed is pulling cash out of the system, and now we have "endless supply." But in the short run, there's still money around from last month. 

So this is the "management" of the great financial experiment of "endless liquidity".

Why mes is short.....The "management" will be a well designed drain of the very "endless liquidity" that has bombarded the markets the past 10 years.

The "they" believe that the "they" can contain the market to a "reasonable" drop while offloading balance sheet in addition goberment supply.

The drop and it will happen not because of debt black hole event horizon as some foolish poster alluded but because the "they" have dictated at least for the time being until that "other" event occurs.....

#930746 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 02:25 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Do you remember Beardrech telling us about his brother who worked at the Fed, and he warned us of "endless liquidity?"

So mes short here and this will not help the position but why not "endless liquidity".

Liquidity is so easy to create no pain just a simple click of a mouse and financial debt monster eats.

Keep printing to financially exist at the event horizon of the ever increasing mass of the debt black hole.

The model requires, demands "endless liquidity"

The endgame will be unexpected and will be when the "endless liquidity" cannot escape the infinite mass growth of the debt black hole. 

Financial singularity.  

Now I will post the financial singularity equation when I double check my math :) 

#930741 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 12:49 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

For you, frustrating. 

For me... seeing my life pass before my eyes. 

Not sure why your comment made had me laugh out loud.....I might have some sort of disorder.....Your analysis on pure data is second to none, and the mere fact that you have called the topping process at the height of the mania is contrary but true to the data....timing is so so difficult but your data analysis will eventually take control.....This *is* the Bull trap of all traps just does not seem like it...

#930737 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion- Involuntary interactions

Posted by zero_value on 07 May 2018 - 12:04 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

They  can't update until the 4 week bill is posted at 11 AM.  It's updated now showing $6B in net new bills. 

Excellent Doc this *has* to be the ultimate Bull trap setup....sick to watch the 1000 point SOW instant run again below 200DMA a bit frustrating...

#930712 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by zero_value on 04 May 2018 - 03:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Lets face it: In Germany nobody talks about stocks. Never since the 2009 bottom started something like a broad mania, although german tech stocks went up 5 times or so.

Why should this bull pop? We are not even close to mania type nain street reactions. Last time I was asked about stocks from a taxi driver or a barbor was in early 2000...

A bubble is a bubble when the little man comes to the stock market. Happened last time in 2000. How can a 9 year bull, which of course was not a 9 year bull, pop, if J6P never got sucked in?

Rounding error J6P participation or not...The market will unwind more aggressively when liquidity forces dictate regardless of what anyone thinks.

#930710 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by zero_value on 04 May 2018 - 02:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

5 day cycle projection  2685.  

Say Kaddish for me. 

Doc  10 year modern monetary policy experiment has run over...run over any and all shorts time and time again almost seems like there is some sort of program that runs at exactly at turning points....but nah that ain't possible....me still holding to the biggest baddest boldest bull trap ever in the history of ever......

#930707 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hostage hustle

Posted by zero_value on 04 May 2018 - 12:14 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The Fed "raise" is theater, but no matter, They will raise the Fed Funds targets a couple of more times this year no matter what the headline economic numbers are.  Far more importantly they will continue to shrink their balance sheet which is what counts in Lee's analysis.

An almost hilarious spike up in long Treasury paper prices on the open which was sold, and guess where the money went. Just because the 'markets' are very well managed doesn't mean the bull market isn't over.  

Odd statement here (as usual) but mes got the real strong sense of the mutha of all market bull traps in play......Anyone see a dramatic 1000-1200 SOW drop on the near horizon?  No one, fasten ho seat belts landing will be real rough....

#930686 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Gluey gusts

Posted by zero_value on 03 May 2018 - 01:49 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

1973 was just like this. 

Only if Oakland wins the WS....Added to TZA long @11.25 this is in addition to last weeks 10.65 pickup so mes got a decent size @10.95....

#930683 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Gluey gusts

Posted by zero_value on 03 May 2018 - 01:00 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

A bit frustrating would you say?  10 year bull that just when it appears to be on the cusp some sort of correction it kicks you right in the balls.  Early early stage of a Bear is the most frustrating which mes thinks we be

#930672 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Friable fancies

Posted by zero_value on 02 May 2018 - 03:51 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

„Put lipstick on it.... hurry!“

That fat overblown pork Isn't she purrrrrrteeeee 

#930665 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Friable fancies

Posted by zero_value on 02 May 2018 - 12:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

FOMC day. Bots in charge. The tell there is the VIX being driven down relentlessly.

Yeah monkey hammered all is good to take on debt and more risk what could possibly go wrong?

#930647 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Easy entrees

Posted by zero_value on 01 May 2018 - 12:57 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hey Jorma in reply to corporate stock buyback and employee stock incentives.
Most employee stock incentives in the past 10 years have been in the form of RSU which are not stock options per se they are a true share count increase and are in effect paid by the corporation buyback count. In some cases one I have intimate knowledge the corporate stock incentives have out paced the 5 year stock buy back. I see this at best market neutral with the employee executive receiving corporate cash either directly from cash on hand or worse debt financed with no net share increase or decrease.
There are other forms of stock grants which sort of work the same way without increase share count but in effect transfer stock buyback directly to employee who can sell back into market at certain times.

#930640 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Dedicated decoupling

Posted by zero_value on 30 April 2018 - 05:33 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Buybacks don't get captured in Lee's liquidity calcs.  $650bn this year it is said.  $5TN since 08

RSU offset and in some cases exceed these buybacks as corporate executives have gone grant happy in fact creating excess of dilution of stock.

"And many companies use buybacks to offset the share dilution created by employee stock option grants; the net effect is no reduction in overall share count and of no benefit to investors...and in some cases increase share count"

Fortune 2014

"The Hidden Purpose Of Share Buybacks------An Offset To Dilution From Massive Stock Option Issuance" Stockman  http://davidstockman...ption-issuance/

Would be interesting to get real data would not be surprising net net may actually be a negative liquidity event.

#930627 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Creeping creases

Posted by zero_value on 27 April 2018 - 09:52 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Filled AMZN shart @1590.00 from 1618.00 after hours  +28                      

#930618 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bastions

Posted by zero_value on 26 April 2018 - 04:25 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Amazon will be the last man standing, not the first wussy to give in.

Most likely looking to scalp a few beans on this $150 a share stock at most....

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart