zero_value's Content

There have been 324 items by zero_value (Search limited from 20-August 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#932324 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Volatile visuals

Posted by zero_value on 16 August 2018 - 12:52 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Doc its over liquidity analysis will finally take a strangle hold on a day like today who would make such an crazy statement :) ........

Doc using today to liquidate remaining long RSU.......A gift a true gift thank you worlds CB for your decade long treason which I am sure our we will all be on the hook....

#932319 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Volatile visuals

Posted by zero_value on 16 August 2018 - 11:25 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, yesterday is erased. Didn't happen. 

Tomorrow -1000 on SOW on the cusp mark this one :) ....................

#932257 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Simmering stodge

Posted by zero_value on 13 August 2018 - 04:57 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Gold could  be a liquidity sink for the dollar short squeeze as dollar debtors sell anything they can get their hands on to get dollars. 

Unfortunately Bingo Doc....tick tock.......

#932195 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quibbling queues

Posted by zero_value on 09 August 2018 - 01:26 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Definitely the way to go. I set up the 10GigE linux servers a few years back and I am of the mind of "if it ain't broke don't fix it." But when the cost of 4TB SSDs comes down enough the spinning disks are history.

There is another technology in the memory space that is interesting that combines the solid state transistor technology with pure magnetic's no spinning parts...mes get to work on this one...non-volatile 20 year power off data retention, reduced footprint, power/speed is the real design balancing act.....Yeah remember when 10GigE was cutting edge we are now working 100GigBase and beyond one company is pushing on package 120Ghz bandpass filters using novel techniques to process certain bands (side) at these rates.......Koooooool stuff.........

#932193 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quibbling queues

Posted by zero_value on 09 August 2018 - 12:01 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Still backing up to 12x 4TB spinning Hitachi disks (in a Linux server connected via 10GigE) rotated in three sets so I have three copies of everything. I will definitely go to SSD when the price is right. Right now I just use SSDs in my desktop and notebooks as well as my server boot drives. 

SSD powered off refresh every year roughly (powered on 350 year life span give or take at room temp).

I have a couple of SSD drives one with PCIe gen3x8 that flies the other is SATA which is limited to slower speed and serial but still pretty quick.   The SSD PCIe is still pricey but coming down.

Mass back up on disk.

WD is moving to SSD with DDR/NAND interfaces along with PCIe/SATA/SAS pretty neat shift I get to work some of the high speed channels.

#932176 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Potted pother

Posted by zero_value on 08 August 2018 - 05:11 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

VIX getting crushed. Single digits here we come. What a racket.

Number one vehicle used to by the treasonous traitors to transfer the counterfeit 

#932089 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Limping legacy

Posted by zero_value on 02 August 2018 - 02:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Short ES@2826.50

#932066 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Limping legacy

Posted by zero_value on 02 August 2018 - 10:27 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

It's official.

Appl just touched 1 trillion market cap.

Right on queue.....

#932029 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jerky joystick

Posted by zero_value on 01 August 2018 - 12:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

apple 1.5% away from 1 trillion market cap.

So close why not as we mentioned a few months back.....market overall could drop 15-20% in a flash while thems hit 1 trillion plus......

#932025 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jerky joystick

Posted by zero_value on 01 August 2018 - 12:38 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Candle is burning out on this massive decade long treasonous liquidity flood on the receding waters......

Hope all are out of longs and either sitting in cash or dare mes mention short....

Fed carnival will increase volatility....

#931943 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Haunted hallways

Posted by zero_value on 30 July 2018 - 03:45 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Looking good.  No change today.

Holding the 1/2 short position from 2817.25 from last friday.

Moving stop to 2821.

Trade safe.  

A market minute ago 1800 was the line which held of course.....crazy these numbers are circus like.....in a sense arbitrary out of thin air......So so much thin air mes thinks the air gap drop will be more dramatic than even Doc will be surprised......Of course this lines with mes trade of TZA@10.00 average and UVXY@14.00 may add to these before first part of September downside align for a solid 5 weeks which would be so counter the buy the dip 10 year run that all will be caught with pants around ankles....

#931884 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ghostly gossamer

Posted by zero_value on 27 July 2018 - 12:37 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

not even close to breaking down

bull consolidation

Wow Candlestick good call be careful here even might want to Jack over the Candlestick to the short side for a quick 15.......Liquidity is a b*tch both ways.....

#931829 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ditzy dickering

Posted by zero_value on 25 July 2018 - 08:54 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Facebook got faceplanted in AH.
Maybe if AMZN gets kicked in the teeth too, the top could b in.

You are a sneaky one and just just just if blow out the Candle is any indicator....

#931821 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ditzy dickering

Posted by zero_value on 25 July 2018 - 03:53 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

kaching

bears going to get a hard lesson here

trade talk just that, talk and bs

markets don't care

blue sky liquidiy

Wrong site lady liquidity drove a decade of one way market liquidity forces will win which from these levels will seem like a market crash...tick tock.....

#931753 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Watchful wriggling

Posted by zero_value on 19 July 2018 - 03:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

First we need some technical indications of a turn.

Jumping the gun in this insane treason laden times......

#931750 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Watchful wriggling

Posted by zero_value on 19 July 2018 - 11:21 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

However, this forms the third lower high in the 5 day cycle oscillator. Similar pattern led to down market June 13-28

Doc your call just a tad early but grab some popcorn and watch what is about to unfold you will get confirmation strong confirmation....

#931685 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

Posted by zero_value on 16 July 2018 - 05:41 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Always respect your analysis. I try to stay out out politics.  Trump certainly has the public believing he will make America great again. Interested to hear your Russian agent perspective. If true, would be one hell of a misdirection that has been played on the public.

Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama all the same puppet heads do not serve the general American public but the plutocratic machine.  Separate big money from public office, end the Fed and restore democracy.  Everything else is noise to distract.

Not the place but mes has some interesting (at least I think) on how restore, build and grow this country.

#931682 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

Posted by zero_value on 16 July 2018 - 03:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Ratio of stock prices to liquidity is the most overbought in  history for the second time since late January.  

Powerful post Doc.......Mr. sigma ringing....anyone home?

#931673 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

Posted by zero_value on 16 July 2018 - 12:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

This thing keeps on trucking.

Stopped out of my ES short position over night for -18.  Not fun.

Had a great run this Spring.   See you folks in the fall.

Trade safe.

Many sigma ringing the bell.....who will answer?..........Best brother hopefully see your post sooner than later.....

#931596 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Naive negotiations

Posted by zero_value on 10 July 2018 - 05:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Back on the train to Philly.  All my tests were AOK. Looks like I'll be around for a while yet.  :lol:

Now for the good news the markets about to finally correct in a meaningful way :) ........

#931584 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Naive negotiations

Posted by zero_value on 10 July 2018 - 01:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

martin armstrong is correct, stocks going to go vertical

Keep posting your timing brings to mind market guru Fartman

Added long TZA@8.50 average down to 10.50

#931581 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Naive negotiations

Posted by zero_value on 10 July 2018 - 12:39 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

In dr waiting room, cnbc on. Screen flash  said survey showed 71% expect higher prices by  year end.  Don't know what survey.  

Later! 

Don't wait too long best Doc....

#931556 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Murky maelstrom

Posted by zero_value on 09 July 2018 - 04:10 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Alrighty then. There you have it. 

Remarkable 10 year parabolic curve intact.

Way down on UVXY average@15.00 and TZA@12.00 holding these despite the financially screws tightening on me nuts....

Liquidity will win in the end however this crap now on corporate leverage through debt based buy backs is expected to slow and even reverse in the face of cost of paper rising trend.  Terminal phase always sucks for anyone even dreaming of Goldilocks.

#931474 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hidden hackles

Posted by zero_value on 03 July 2018 - 01:25 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Passing through Dillon SC, the hometown of Ben Bernanke. 

God damn the day that monster was born. How many lives did he ruin with ZIRP? 

Sick f*cker and the rest of the ilk

#931372 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Crippled concessions

Posted by zero_value on 26 June 2018 - 12:24 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Stopped out of the rest at 2731..

Good to see your real time trading, I have been so busy very fortunate that I only peek from time to time.

Do however have a solid short amount of a mix of TZA@9.50, SQQQ@16.00 and a little UVXY@17.00 all under water 

6-sigma and beyond period on the doorstep tread lightly.....

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart