BreakOut's Content

There have been 4 items by BreakOut (Search limited from 23-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#926616 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Oblique opticals

Posted by BreakOut on 11 June 2017 - 12:45 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

How did Tech Week go?

#925426 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Withered whims

Posted by BreakOut on 18 January 2017 - 11:33 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Good morning! Our ferry arrives at Patras Greece at 2:30 PM Athens time--7:30 AM in NY. Then we have a 2.5 hour bus ride to Athens. Does that make it a busman's holiday?

I rode into Athens one summer day in the middle of their 2012 financial crisis thinking it might not be standing much longer.

By the time I rode out that night, I knew it would still be standing long after everyone else around the globe wasn't.

#925286 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Foamy flecks

Posted by BreakOut on 23 December 2016 - 12:01 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Blessings to all!

#925227 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Webby waffle

Posted by BreakOut on 15 December 2016 - 07:35 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I'm on Amtrak headed for NYC and on to our winter sojourn in Quebec to see the kids for the holidays. Then it's on to London, Paris, Venice and Athens in Jan-Feb. Palma de Mallorca in Feb-Mar. We're taking the Queen Mary from NY to Southampton, same as last year. It's the only way to travel! 

I'll be maintaining a  mostly normal work schedule, just in more interesting environments. 

Wonderful.  Enjoy!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart