BreakOut's Content

There have been 15 items by BreakOut (Search limited from 27-April 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#930569 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by BreakOut on 21 April 2018 - 07:56 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Oils relentless move up to now 3+ year highs and the rising trend in commodity indexes is good to keep in mind. In regard to interest rates of course but maybe some perspective on the virtually uninterrupted rise in stocks from early 16 till this now.

The crash in oil price starting in the summer of 14 was powerfully deflationary. Leaving I would argue one thing to inflate; paper assets and that old reliable real estate.

Regression to the mean time?

#930170 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hummocky hot bed

Posted by BreakOut on 03 April 2018 - 08:11 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

One of the craziest swings today from days high to low to high to low to high to low and now settle in the middle?

Reminds me of those wobbling saucers just before they crashed in “Earth vs. Flying Saucers” 50’s movie.

#930024 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Expectant encounters

Posted by BreakOut on 27 March 2018 - 01:31 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Or maybe that was 38.2%. Can't remember.

#930023 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Expectant encounters

Posted by BreakOut on 27 March 2018 - 01:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I believe the 50% retracement is around 2,666.

#929962 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Billowy bravado

Posted by BreakOut on 22 March 2018 - 02:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I had a HUGE mistake yesterday.
The initial bounce to 2744 after fed announcement hit my resistance level.  *pat in the back*
Then it came crashing back to 2725.  *No problem...expected on a wild day*
The bounce off of 2725 to 2742 was when i should had taken the short... * DESERVE a SLAP HERE*  

Missed out on all the fun.

Hard to be perfect.

#929834 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Windblown wishes

Posted by BreakOut on 19 March 2018 - 07:59 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Nice call!

#929820 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vestigal verdigris

Posted by BreakOut on 17 March 2018 - 07:31 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

What other kind is there?

I remember after surgery you said, “Something blessed me”.

#929788 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Unrestrained unsteadiness

Posted by BreakOut on 15 March 2018 - 10:07 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The bear is in the air.

#929695 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quirky quarrying

Posted by BreakOut on 10 March 2018 - 03:51 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Crushing deflationary gravity at this point of no return very unfortunately is the fate....Destruction for me and 99.999% of us...This ain't doom and gloom just a fact and me's trying to setup a decent hedge which will somewhat act as a financial buffer...[/quote]

Even if this was played perfectly, a lot of the enjoyable things to spend winnings on would be gone.

#929648 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Patchy prognoses

Posted by BreakOut on 08 March 2018 - 03:20 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Go to Bucky if you’re slow or unlucky.

#928889 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Mixed messages

Posted by BreakOut on 03 February 2018 - 09:18 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Whocouldanode.

#928709 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Fibrous festering

Posted by BreakOut on 27 January 2018 - 06:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Operators have complete control of this thing.
Thinking we'll get a sideway pullback to 2850 and then the final launch into 3100 in Spring.

Looks very plausible. Are we just going to copy and paste from 1929 this year?

#928596 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Cheerful chi-chi

Posted by BreakOut on 23 January 2018 - 10:14 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Noticed it’s babsonbreak’s birthday today. Only 8 posts but a terrific name for the times. Happy Birthday!

#928390 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ransacked rainbows

Posted by BreakOut on 11 January 2018 - 09:47 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Some highly respected folks are showing up, saying "something really don't feel right".

#926616 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Oblique opticals

Posted by BreakOut on 11 June 2017 - 12:45 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

How did Tech Week go?

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart