Jorma's Content

There have been 303 items by Jorma (Search limited from 20-April 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#930558 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by Jorma on Today, 09:32 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Damn what happened to the SOX?

#930556 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Vapid visuals

Posted by Jorma on Today, 08:42 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Oils relentless move up to now 3+ year highs and the rising trend in commodity indexes is good to keep in mind. In regard to interest rates of course but maybe some perspective on the virtually uninterrupted rise in stocks from early 16 till this now.

The crash in oil price starting in the summer of 14 was powerfully deflationary. Leaving I would argue one thing to inflate; paper assets and that old reliable real estate.

#930543 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Unmitigated urges

Posted by Jorma on Yesterday, 11:36 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Quelle est la raison du jour? 

I know but it will cost you.

#930539 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Unmitigated urges

Posted by Jorma on Yesterday, 08:46 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

January 119th

Even now, it's stocks or bonds.

#930510 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by Jorma on 17 April 2018 - 05:08 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Jorma- There is no hell.  I know because I flatlined and came back. 

It was nothing, really.  

i just threw that in for dramatic effect.  Actually 66,666.6 will be the hell and the robots will kill the rest of us off then.

#930507 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by Jorma on 17 April 2018 - 03:57 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Dow 66,666.6 is my prediction for the top. I'll be in hell then however.

#930501 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by Jorma on 17 April 2018 - 12:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Note those paydowns. Lot's of cash looking for a home.

On that score as Lee said this week is as good as it gets.

https://www.treasury...s_cashpydwn.htm

#930499 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Soft sizzles

Posted by Jorma on 17 April 2018 - 10:47 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The VIX charts are a riot of perfection.

Our friends the big banks, not so much.

#930475 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Restful rumination

Posted by Jorma on 16 April 2018 - 01:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Isn't he from Philly?

Attached Thumbnails

• haywood.jpg

#930454 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by Jorma on 13 April 2018 - 01:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Looks like the VIX is headed back where it belongs near the single digits. Bots rule!

#930449 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Quenched queasiness

Posted by Jorma on 13 April 2018 - 11:21 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

At least all that overnight foolishness has been erased. The buy side didn't show up in the real session.

#930433 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by Jorma on 12 April 2018 - 02:11 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I'm getting denser every day cause I have no idea what you mean

That red bar 1PM. 

Attached Thumbnails

• don-quixote.jpg

#930424 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Perilous permutations

Posted by Jorma on 12 April 2018 - 09:43 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Ouch, you hammered your thumb Lee.

#930414 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ornamental ossification

Posted by Jorma on 11 April 2018 - 04:01 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Hammer Time tomorrow

Sure feels that way.  Remember there is no possible good news.

#930411 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ornamental ossification

Posted by Jorma on 11 April 2018 - 03:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Don't forget to like the stock market on Facebook.

#930400 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ornamental ossification

Posted by Jorma on 11 April 2018 - 10:57 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I have stopped posting cycle projections. They just  have not been working.  The market system is spinning out of control. 

You just have to move with the times. I suggest 1 hour and 10 minute cycles. 

No day seems to have any relation to previous days. Each day is an island.

More seriously it makes me think failure is an option. The thing is it might come after that 1000 point up day.

#930395 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ornamental ossification

Posted by Jorma on 11 April 2018 - 08:56 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Up sure seems right on daily charts.  Failure is an option.

#930383 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by Jorma on 10 April 2018 - 03:18 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Moving average lines that look like they are drawn with a ruler are,,,,, something

#930360 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by Jorma on 10 April 2018 - 12:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Today is starting to look a lot like yesterday. No way it can roll over two days in a row is there?

#930350 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by Jorma on 10 April 2018 - 11:38 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Commodities across the board mostly very strong. Semi hilariously soybeans too.

#930337 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by Jorma on 10 April 2018 - 07:33 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The 'news' doesn't look like it is enough to keep this thing down. 

With all deference to Lee that 6 month cycle low is as he points out way overdue. 2 some months of down is all people can stand. A big break now to new lows would defy a lot of conventional chart analysis it seems to me. 

The Treasury calendar is going very quiet here. Maybe not the typical seasonal jolt of liquidity but not the gigantic drain of the last month.

Shanghai isn't missing a beat since Xi declared himself Jr Emperor.

#930326 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nit-picking nibbles

Posted by Jorma on 09 April 2018 - 10:42 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Still picking off shorts. Or who would have thought a looming constitutional crisis would be bullish. 

Believe me this isn't political but this thing today with Cohen wasn't done by Muller, the Special Consul. It was referred by him to the NY district guy, a guy appointed by Trump in a bureaucratic end around.  Also know that the Special Consul is comprised of 17 ultra experienced prosecutors and Trump has 1 strip mall quality lawyer and a bunch of TeeVee people

That's quite the finger formation going on the charts here at 23:15

#930285 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Listless leaching

Posted by Jorma on 06 April 2018 - 03:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Friday afternoon. Time for shorts to panic. 

Sure but what trader wants to be long over the weekend after longs got stabbed in the  back last night and an entire weekend of tweets ahead?

#930275 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Listless leaching

Posted by Jorma on 06 April 2018 - 12:34 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

It's very unusual the indexes are down well over a percent and they feel like they are up.  Just me I suppose.

The reason is, I look at charts, daily, with moving average lines and all the action for 2 weeks and most of the action since the Jan. 30 plunge has been below those lines, and now they are turning up. 

#930248 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jubilant jig

Posted by Jorma on 05 April 2018 - 08:14 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

China trade war. Oil shale next. Ouch!!

As I was saying about news, I just made that up about the bear market. 

On the bear market I'll defer to Lee.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart