zero_value's Content

There have been 310 items by zero_value (Search limited from 22-July 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#931753 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Watchful wriggling

Posted by zero_value on 19 July 2018 - 03:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

First we need some technical indications of a turn.

Jumping the gun in this insane treason laden times......

#931750 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Watchful wriggling

Posted by zero_value on 19 July 2018 - 11:21 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

However, this forms the third lower high in the 5 day cycle oscillator. Similar pattern led to down market June 13-28

Doc your call just a tad early but grab some popcorn and watch what is about to unfold you will get confirmation strong confirmation....

#931685 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

Posted by zero_value on 16 July 2018 - 05:41 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Always respect your analysis. I try to stay out out politics.  Trump certainly has the public believing he will make America great again. Interested to hear your Russian agent perspective. If true, would be one hell of a misdirection that has been played on the public.

Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama all the same puppet heads do not serve the general American public but the plutocratic machine.  Separate big money from public office, end the Fed and restore democracy.  Everything else is noise to distract.

Not the place but mes has some interesting (at least I think) on how restore, build and grow this country.

#931682 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

Posted by zero_value on 16 July 2018 - 03:28 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Ratio of stock prices to liquidity is the most overbought in  history for the second time since late January.  

Powerful post Doc.......Mr. sigma ringing....anyone home?

#931673 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Scaly scrabbling

Posted by zero_value on 16 July 2018 - 12:21 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

This thing keeps on trucking.

Stopped out of my ES short position over night for -18.  Not fun.

Had a great run this Spring.   See you folks in the fall.

Trade safe.

Many sigma ringing the bell.....who will answer?..........Best brother hopefully see your post sooner than later.....

#931596 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Naive negotiations

Posted by zero_value on 10 July 2018 - 05:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Back on the train to Philly.  All my tests were AOK. Looks like I'll be around for a while yet.  :lol:

Now for the good news the markets about to finally correct in a meaningful way :) ........

#931584 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Naive negotiations

Posted by zero_value on 10 July 2018 - 01:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

martin armstrong is correct, stocks going to go vertical

Keep posting your timing brings to mind market guru Fartman

Added long TZA@8.50 average down to 10.50

#931581 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Naive negotiations

Posted by zero_value on 10 July 2018 - 12:39 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

In dr waiting room, cnbc on. Screen flash  said survey showed 71% expect higher prices by  year end.  Don't know what survey.  

Later! 

Don't wait too long best Doc....

#931556 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Murky maelstrom

Posted by zero_value on 09 July 2018 - 04:10 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Alrighty then. There you have it. 

Remarkable 10 year parabolic curve intact.

Way down on UVXY average@15.00 and TZA@12.00 holding these despite the financially screws tightening on me nuts....

Liquidity will win in the end however this crap now on corporate leverage through debt based buy backs is expected to slow and even reverse in the face of cost of paper rising trend.  Terminal phase always sucks for anyone even dreaming of Goldilocks.

#931474 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hidden hackles

Posted by zero_value on 03 July 2018 - 01:25 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Passing through Dillon SC, the hometown of Ben Bernanke. 

God damn the day that monster was born. How many lives did he ruin with ZIRP? 

Sick f*cker and the rest of the ilk

#931372 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Crippled concessions

Posted by zero_value on 26 June 2018 - 12:24 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Stopped out of the rest at 2731..

Good to see your real time trading, I have been so busy very fortunate that I only peek from time to time.

Do however have a solid short amount of a mix of TZA@9.50, SQQQ@16.00 and a little UVXY@17.00 all under water 

6-sigma and beyond period on the doorstep tread lightly.....

#931236 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Veering vultures

Posted by zero_value on 20 June 2018 - 02:58 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Need to ram it down now.  

10 years up how about 2 years down starting.............NOW......nothing too crazy just a healthy 50% haircut across all fraudexs.........

#931230 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Veering vultures

Posted by zero_value on 20 June 2018 - 11:43 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The strength on the RUT is very concerning.

1400 - 1700 over 20% terminal phase 

#931194 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ubiquitous upheavals

Posted by zero_value on 19 June 2018 - 02:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Going to stay patient and wait for better risk entry.
2772-2775 is solid with a clear stop above 2785-2788 area.

Good, terminal phase adding here to TZA@8.66 average sits now @10.00 flat.

#931174 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Turbid traction

Posted by zero_value on 18 June 2018 - 03:33 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The RUT is 100% reconstituted every year.  Companies that have grown beyond the small cap criteria are eliminated and new ones are added. Likewise companies that fall below minimum criteria are dropped. So it always has an upward bias. For that reason, RUT is a really poor long term trend indicator.  The pruning done on the Dow and S&P is far less egregious.  

Yes however there are 2000 POS that make up this rolling index one more grossly overpriced than the next no matter how thems roll the index.  PE over 150 on a bs non-gaap/gaap accounting magic....

#931164 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Turbid traction

Posted by zero_value on 18 June 2018 - 11:37 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Covered half of my ES Short this morning at 2765 for +22.

Moving stop for the other half at 2785.

Trade safe.

Kudos Madness your spot targeting is surreal..........added to TZA short @8.65 average sits @10.00

#931073 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by zero_value on 07 June 2018 - 02:50 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

The Nasdaq is a sector and the Russell is a small cap index, reconstituted from scratch yearly, so it's not a consistent measure. Concentration of liquidity into hot sectors is consistent with the transition from bull to bear. If a broad market index like the SPX breaks out, then I'm wrong. 

The fact that the market is attempting to test the highs here doesn't bother me at all.  2007 we had a top in May-July and another one in October. 2000 top in March and another in August-October.  

To me this is more like 73, which had a blowoff in January and repeated rallies all year. 

In the short run this is frustrating if your trying to trade it from the short short side, but I don't have a problem with it in the big picture.  I'm still pretty sure that  I've analyzed it correctly. Time will tell. 

Admire your analysis it is purely numbers which you then translate to market moves.....If your analysis worked for the past 10 years why wouldn't it work for the next 18 months?

#931071 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by zero_value on 07 June 2018 - 02:31 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

It's not analogous, but removing money from the system will have an effect. I have recently pointed to July. 

The market turned instantly when the Fed started buying from Primary Dealers in March 2009. Before that they were still doing end arounds. It took them until March 2009 to figure out that they had to go back to the old way--Permanent Open Market Operations, and they had to do it in size. 

Now this is completely different. Primary Dealers are once again not the direct conduit, although indirectly they must still absorb Treasury supply. That takes money out of the financial sphere and transfers it to the economic sphere. So the effects are indirect, and delayed as well.  Meanwhile, the Fed's cohorts are still printing and some of that money moves immediately  to the US. 

I have written here http://wallstreetexa...ey-and-the-fed/ and in brief over at https://suremoneyinvestor.com/ and  that I expect this to become apparent in July when the Fed goes to $40B per month in withdrawals.  

This is the nexus of my research.  I'll stand by my call that we're already in a bear market unless they take out the highs.  The data is clear and the analysis is pretty straightforward.  The Fed wants to deflate the bubbles, and the Fed ultimately gets what it wants.  

Rule Number One--Don't fight the Fed. 

Breakouts in the NasCrack and Smalls fells like a 10 year runaway blow off top....not really a Bear would you say yet in these markets at this point?......Broader I can sort of see a very hungry Bear about to emerge....

#931068 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish launch

Posted by zero_value on 07 June 2018 - 12:47 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Inflection point here. 

Doc, not sure you recall but back late 2008 when the Fed started counterfeiting it took another almost 5 months for the "markets" to bottom.  

Well guess where we are now?  About 5 months from starting the burying of evidence project.

We will see a prolonged period of market correction turning to a full blown Bear the likes we have never seen.  

Hardon in both erections....

#931035 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Idling impulses

Posted by zero_value on 05 June 2018 - 02:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Looks dead out there.

Holding shorts in TZA from 11.50 average ouch......

Have to hold through the first $1 Trillion market cap BS just under the rotten apple tree........Then Doc we will finally have our way for an extended period.....

#930987 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Uneasy exits

Posted by zero_value on 30 May 2018 - 02:17 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Seems like drop yest was just because of auctions. Today no auctions so up we go to levels before yest auctions. Sick.

"Action" has for nearly a decade resolved in OTH.....Difference this time liquidity major inflection point lets watch this sh*t show.....The setup and subsequent drop will be GOAT.......

#930889 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Tiered ticking

Posted by zero_value on 18 May 2018 - 02:57 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

They reconstitute the RUT every year removing and replacing all stocks that get too big or too small. It's a really useless index. 

Yes sir noticed the "rotation".......about half the companies are burning cash and highly debt leverage...normal for the new credit cycle markets.....PE's of over 80 who cares.....

#930887 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Tiered ticking

Posted by zero_value on 18 May 2018 - 02:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Is the market open? 

Distribution big time....RUT dropped from ATH about 15% back in Feb and has hit and surpassed ATH up closing in on 20%....This is either very bullish (to 99.9999%) or what mes think is the biggest baddest bull trap in the making....

#930862 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ragged retinue

Posted by zero_value on 16 May 2018 - 01:03 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

silly bears never learn

liquidity is bullish

futures exchanges ease margins = bullish liquidity

Biggest baddest bubble in history....Biggest baddest Bull trap in history in the making coming right at ya.....

#930860 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ragged retinue

Posted by zero_value on 16 May 2018 - 12:29 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Small Cap with a value forward PE of 131 hitting ATH I am sure this is hard to believe :) ........Short TZA@11.00 average 

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart