DrStool's Content

There have been 679 items by DrStool (Search limited from 15-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#927868 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Victimless viaduct

Posted by DrStool on 14 November 2017 - 04:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2018 should be more bullish. 

#927867 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Victimless viaduct

Posted by DrStool on 14 November 2017 - 04:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Cycle analysis led me to forecast a year long trading range in gold early this year. 

#927864 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Victimless viaduct

Posted by DrStool on 14 November 2017 - 01:20 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Lee, Appreciate your feedback on the Fed reduction of balance sheet. I have followed you on Sure Money  since day 1. Your analysis and insight are excellent.

Thanks Pot! 

I got a gold piece coming out there today.  

They seem to like me there. Love my editor. She's 40 years younger than me and a friggin genius with a great sense of humor. It's a lot of fun. We're developing a proprietary product that will launch in a few months.  It's just a terrific company with great people. First time in my life I have ever worked for a company that I really liked. I'm learning a lot about mass marketing. Fascinating business. 

The best part is that they haven't asked me to change. In fact, they encourage me to just do my thing. They tweak for marketing purposes, but I'm a fast learner. They hardly touch my reports at all any more.  It's just tremendous fun, and great to have a potential audience of millions. 

#927852 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Toned-down tempo

Posted by DrStool on 13 November 2017 - 08:53 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

No. They are shrinking the balance sheet for real. The MBS reductions are only 40% of the total cuts, and they will still result in shrinkage because MBS are naturally paid down every month. The reduction of replacement purchases will cause the balance sheet to shrink. That's real monetary draining. 

I write about this regularly at Sure Money. 

https://suremoneyinv...art-shorting/  

https://suremoneyinv...g-question-here

https://suremoneyinv...start-shorting 

https://suremoneyinv...what-to-do-now/

Sign up for the newsletter and they'll deliver it to you as soon as published a few times a week. This is a subject that I'll be hammering on as time goes on. 

#927850 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Toned-down tempo

Posted by DrStool on 13 November 2017 - 04:12 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

5 day cycle projection 2593. 

#927849 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Toned-down tempo

Posted by DrStool on 13 November 2017 - 04:11 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Fed still buying some MBS. Just less than before. They're cutting $4B a month in purchases. That will rise to $20 B a month over the next year. Which will leave virtually no purchases at all. 

So instead of the now extinct, I think correct me if I am wrong this month, Fed mid month MBS purchases we get $19.3bn in new Treasury supply this week.

https://www.treasury...s_cashpydwn.htm

Not exactly a killer, More on the order of drip drip drip.

#927848 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Toned-down tempo

Posted by DrStool on 13 November 2017 - 04:09 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Another rockem sockem day on Wall Street. 

#927836 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Skittish shakeout

Posted by DrStool on 10 November 2017 - 10:27 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Good morning- I was on the road all day yesterday and will do a repeat today. Won't be here. Keep em down on the farm! 

#927835 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Skittish shakeout

Posted by DrStool on 10 November 2017 - 10:22 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Good morning- I was on the road all day yesterday and will do a repeat today. Won't be here. Keep em down on the farm! 

#927813 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Pregnant pause

Posted by DrStool on 08 November 2017 - 08:37 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Yeah. I'm late with that. Hopefully tonight. 

#927810 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Pregnant pause

Posted by DrStool on 08 November 2017 - 04:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Finally moving

#927808 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Pregnant pause

Posted by DrStool on 08 November 2017 - 02:06 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I'm on  a northbound Amtrak train 30 miles south of Petersburg VA headed for NYC. About 90 minutes ago, we hit a vehicle at a crossing. Looks like we'll be here 5-6 hours.  

#927800 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Obligatory ogling

Posted by DrStool on 07 November 2017 - 03:36 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

You guys and gals will like this one.

https://suremoneyinv...you-for-a-fool/

#927799 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Obligatory ogling

Posted by DrStool on 07 November 2017 - 01:04 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection 2584

#927798 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Obligatory ogling

Posted by DrStool on 07 November 2017 - 12:36 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection 2588. Whippy action in narrow range. No sign of breakout yet. 

#927789 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Negotiable non-event

Posted by DrStool on 06 November 2017 - 03:50 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I am in the weeds today. 

#927776 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Mercurial moments

Posted by DrStool on 03 November 2017 - 03:15 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Don’t you mean the lack of DTs (down ticks)?

Double Tops

#927775 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Mercurial moments

Posted by DrStool on 03 November 2017 - 03:15 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Come to Papa. 

#927772 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Mercurial moments

Posted by DrStool on 03 November 2017 - 02:02 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

This market has the DTs 

#927758 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lacklustre levitation

Posted by DrStool on 02 November 2017 - 03:53 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

LOL 

#927757 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lacklustre levitation

Posted by DrStool on 02 November 2017 - 03:52 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

dogies

#927751 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lacklustre levitation

Posted by DrStool on 02 November 2017 - 10:14 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

I look up and the tape has had an air pocket. Back when I was a kid hanging out with the old farts in the customers gallery at Walston and Co. in the late 60s and early 70s, this kind of thing would always trigger some murmuring, "Was there some news?"

#927741 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Impassive infiltration

Posted by DrStool on 01 November 2017 - 12:59 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

This is bear market tape action. 

#927740 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Impassive infiltration

Posted by DrStool on 01 November 2017 - 10:00 AM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

2 day cycle projection 2587 done.

#927732 World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hazy heights

Posted by DrStool on 31 October 2017 - 04:01 PM in The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board

Well, it won't be long before it gets there. couple months.  

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart