Photo

A little blast of reality...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hypertiger

Hypertiger

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 06:06 PM

20% of U.S. equipment is not in action/broke down and being cannibalized for spare parts... 80 aircraft officially lost or damaged...

Treads on the Bradley wearout so fast that the factory in the States can barely keep up with replacements...

2000 U.S. soldiers have been gravely wounded such as loss of limbs and head injuries...a full 9000 total soldiers have been evacuated from Iraq due to medical and psychological reasons...All the military hospitals are overflowing the Doctors and Nurses say they can't keep up like this forever...The older personel have not seen volume like this since Viet Nam...100's of injured soldiers are being warehoused around the US, some have been waiting for treatment for months...In some cases leaky rat infested WWII era barricks...

And it is also reported that half the female personal in Iraq are pregnant...

The recruiting centers are talking anyone...You hop the border and the new U.S. Policy is if you sign on the dotted line you are an instant US citizen once your tour is done...the usuall 5 year wait is waved...

The Pentagon has banned the filiming by the media of returning caskets which are now officially known as "transfer tubes"

Posted Image

The good old days when Rummy was Saddam's buddy...

Posted Image

On the way to Liberate the freedom loving people of Iraq from Rummy's former buddy...

Posted Image

A pro war demonstrator...

Posted Image

What 87 Billion dollars looks like if printed and stacked in one place which is what has already been spent to date...another stack is on the way...

Posted Image

A 14.5 Million dollar Apache turned into junk

Posted Image

What a 75,000 dollar Hummer looks like minutes after being struck by an RPG the bricks around it are added by soldiers because the armor can't even stop small arms fire...Some reports are that the Soldiers have piled so many sand bags onto a Hummer it looks like a bunker on wheels....

Posted Image

Even the mighty M1A1 can burst into flames if an RPG hits it in the right spot...The Tracks can easily be taken out by an RPG...100 Lb anti tank mines blow them sky high...

Posted Image

Marching Iraqi soldiers who gave up stripped of their clothes through the streets of Baghdad...

Posted Image

You can take pictures but you risk haveing your camera sprayed with your own blood if you are shot in the head by someone who doesn't like you...

Posted Image

Soon it will all be over it is only a six month operation tops...
"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money (at the request of the consumer) we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank,1938...

#2 Hypertiger

Hypertiger

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 06:08 PM

Part 2...

Posted Image

My parents were turned into chunks and bloody paint rags and I am the only survivor and I keep telling them I did not hug Saddam...

Posted Image

Thanks for liberating me from my parents too...I hated them anyways...

Posted Image

I used to be such a pretty looking girl...

Posted Image

Those bombs are hotter then your momma's oven...

These are just a few of the pictures out of 100's on the net... Some are far worse than these...

The Best estimate of dead non combatants in Iraq due to direct military actions is 5000-7000 but the Pentagon does not collect any statistics so the number is officially zero...

To date 10,000 out of an estimated 50,000 to 100,000 Iraqis have been paid 1.5 Million dollars to settle wrongful death and property damage claims, but must sign a waiver to not ask for any more in the future...

What happens when 1 U.S. Citizen spills hot coffee on themselves...

"The jury awarded Liebeck $200,000 in compensatory damages. This amount was reduced to $160,000 because the jury found Liebeck 20 percent at fault in the spill. The jury also awarded Liebeck $2.7 million in punitive damages, which equals about two days of McDonalds' coffee sales."

Good thing Iraqis are not U.S. citizens

Posted Image

I Used to suffer from mental problems when I was younger...But now I'm cured...

God Bless the Fatherland...

Posted Image

Thank you troops for protecting my freedom...God Bless America...Suckers.
"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money (at the request of the consumer) we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank,1938...

#3 zensmoke

zensmoke

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 07:01 PM

Hyper---I don't know if I can handle a dose of reality. I am now crying like a school girl......

Powerful post........God help us all.

Zensmoke

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for the eye-opener.

#5 beardrech

beardrech

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 11:18 PM

Hyper
Thank you for the service you've performed--mo matter what one's attitude towards the war a moral minimum obligates one to spend time with these photos making sure he/she understands the byproducts of war----even though i partially disagree with you as to Iraq I will dutifully get my fill of them--the minimum price one must pay before offering an opinion on the war
bdrech

#6 BigWave

BigWave

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 07:32 PM

powerfull..

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:00 PM

http://www.ericblumrich.com

...during his "surprise" visit to Baghdad, spent two and one-half hours in the presence of US troops. Thanks to acute media watchers out there, I have been corrected: Bush, in actuality, spent all of TEN WHOLE MINUTES in the presence of the troops he so gleefully sent off to Iraq to die. The remaining two hours and twenty minutes were spent with convicted felon, "President of Iraq" Achmed Chalabi, and other members of the US puppet government. (For the record, Condi Rice was standing by to make sure Bush didn't do anything TOO stupid.)

#8 The brown one

The brown one

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 06:39 PM

Wonder what Condi told her family that she was doing for Thanksgiving!

Wonder if her family still "know" her!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart