Photo
- - - - -

Holiday Wishes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#1 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,384 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 10:02 PM

Well stoolies, we have come to the end of another year together, and our little family just keeps on growing.

I cannot thank you enough for all the support that you have given me in the past year. Without your participation Capitalstool would never have become the success that it is.

Thank you!

Thank you also for all the prayers and good wishes you have sent for my Dad, who continues to fight the good fight. Your words and gestures of support have been a great comfort to me, and Dad has gotten a real kick out of knowing that so many people around the world care.

I wish you and yours the very best of Holiday Seasons, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and most important, Peace on Earth!

Doc

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#2 The End

The End

Anything is possible!

• Moderators
  • 10,101 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 10:04 PM

You are a great man, who had a great idea and created the BEST website on the friggin planet.

Tank YOU Doc.

Shalom

TE
NONE of what I type, should be taken as financial advice.

And when you loose control, you'll reap the harvest that you've sown
And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and turns to stone
And it's too late to loose the weight you used to need to throw around
So have a good drown, as you go down, alone
Dragged down by the stone.

--Waters

#3 EasyAl

EasyAl

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 10:39 PM

Doc:

Thank you very much for allowing us to use you site and for sharing your thoughts.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all stoolies. May the coming 2003 be a prosperous one to all.

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 10:51 PM

Best wishes from pitBull,

I just sent a cheque for a one-year subscription of the Anals from Sweden. I reside in England but am home for the holidays to visit with family. Please give my best regards to your Dad who must be very proud to have a son like yourself.

#5 Slothrop

Slothrop

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 11:01 PM

Doc: my best wishes for your holiday season and the new year. The website you've created is wonderful. Someday I'd like to hear how a creative guy like you ended up in commercial real estate. Best regards, Slothrop.

#6 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 23 December 2002 - 11:56 PM

YOU da Man Doc! Posted Image
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#7 bubbadropping

bubbadropping

Minister of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 12:07 AM

Right on Doc, best wishes to you and your family and a hearty hello to your Father. God bless you my friend, buddhaddropping

#8 anoscope

anoscope

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 12:23 AM

doc, may you live to be a hundred and a day!

shalom!

Ano aka Rusty

#9 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 12:36 AM

Best wishes of the season to Doc, family and all Stoolies where ever they may be.
From Sweef

#10 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 01:41 AM

Best of the season to all of us Stoolies! I have grown, learned, profited, laughed, panicked, and become a happier person since finding my extended family of Stoolies. May 2003 be our year, the Year of the Stool. Whatever happens, I'll be right here, riding it with all of you. Health, happiness, prosperity for all of us.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#11 Pretzel Logic

Pretzel Logic

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 02:22 AM

Yes -- Merry Christmas, Harpy New Year, and Harpy Holidays to Doc and all fellow Stoolies.

Here's to raking the bulls over the coals in '03.
In honor of the times, back to the 2008 signature:

"When Black Friday comes, I'll stand down by the door,
And catch the grey men when they dive from the fourteenth floor,
When Black Friday comes, I'll collect everything I'm owed,
And before my friends find out I'll be on the road,
When Black Friday falls
you know it's got to be...
Don't let it fall on me." - Steely Dan, Black Friday

#12 LostItAll

LostItAll

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 02:36 AM

Best of the season to everyone.

The knowledge shown by everyone on this site intimidates the heck out of me! But I really appreciate the writing here and particularly the education I am getting in the gold forum.

Thanks Dr Stool and everyone.

LostItAll

#13 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 03:33 AM

Posted Image
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#14 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 04:43 AM

thank you doc, and best wishes to you and your family....and may the stool continue to grow and thrive. you've created something special.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#15 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 24 December 2002 - 08:48 AM

All the best wishes to you Doc and your family!

This site is the greatest on the web!

All the best to all the stoolies all over the world!

Merry Christmas and may santa clause have a big sack for us! :lol:
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart