Will CIT be another PIR or C

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will CIT Group, Inc. (CITGQ.PK) be like PIR or C or AIG and make 400% in two weeks? tricky question

TJ, will you put this ticker to your bag - stocks for pennies?

Hey Swordfish,

Do you play Bridge? I play at Bridge Base Online (BBO) and have met some very nice and interesting Bridge playing Poles.

Pretcher site has a free week samples for this week. The first one is from NOV 9 (yesterday), and the next will be tomorrow.

The first one (nov9):

The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast Short Term Update Edited By Steve Hochberg

Update for Monday, November 9, 2009; 5:15 PM, Eastern.

Because tomorrow’s session holds the potential to be important for the wave structure, we plan on publishing a brief Update after tomorrow’s close (Tuesday), discussing the stock market.

[bottom Line]: Today’s across-the-board rally stretches the interpretation that Primary wave 3 (circle) has started. Tomorrow’s session appears important in helping define the trend.

Market behavior such as today’s certainly is frustrating because last week’s evidence indicated a tiring countertrend rally. Today’s session provided new evidence of an emerging buying interest for stocks.; But today’s not the important day in analytical terms, it’s tomorrow, the “day after.” If the market remains internally strong through tomorrow’s session, then Primary wave 2 (circle) up from the March low will have a new lease on another rally phase. If tomorrow shows little or no follow-through, then today is likely a one-day short-covering squeeze that runs the bears out of the market just in time for the next leg down.

[...]

One reason to think that today may be just a violent short-covering squeeze is that by day’s end, the DJIA was the only broad-based market index to reach new recovery highs, pushing above its October 21 high. This push creates a major inter-market non-confirmation between the Dow and the rest of the market. It’s as if the generals are charging up the hill but the troops aren’t following, at least not yet. This must be graded a negative for the market in general unless the other major stock indexes confirm the Dow’s push. Another reason to give the market one more day is because it appears that gold has made a top, at least according to the way we interpret the subdivisions of this market (see gold section). If correct, it would be a significant tug lower for equities. If not correct, it would indicate that all markets are rallying together.

Hey Swordfish,

Do you play Bridge? I play at Bridge Base Online (BBO) and have met some very nice and interesting Bridge playing Poles.

Nope, but as far as I know there is strong team over here (Poland) or do I mess up something?

and concerning dancing - if you will meet Renata Dancewicz, go ask her, she is a popular actress and she is well know in "bridge world" as a good polish women player.

Shes on the left, on the photo below:

http://m.onet.pl/_m/f3c13f44b6fa1406a9821a...6acd6f,35,1.jpg

f3c13f44b6fa1406a9821a41fa6acd6f,35,1.jpg

As far as I remember Anna Korcz (on the right) also tired to play Bridge.

Pretcher site has a free week samples for this week. The first one is from NOV 9 (yesterday), and the next will be tomorrow.

The first one (nov9):

The Elliott Wave Financial Forecast Short Term Update Edited By Steve Hochberg

Update for Monday, November 9, 2009; 5:15 PM, Eastern.

If their work was any good, they would not have to give it away for free every couple of months. It's called Trolling for Suckers.

Over on Tim Knight's site:

What Isn't Working in 2009

Elliott wave

Fractal analysis

Historical analogs

Classic pattern application

Volume analysis

Fundamental analysis

Sentiment as contrarian indicator

Seasonality

Intermarket analysis

Sector rotation

What Is Working in 2009

Buying stuff cuz Obama and Cramer told me to.

http://slopeofhope.com/

You are not alone....

Over on Tim Knight's site:

What Isn't Working in 2009

Elliott wave

Fractal analysis

Historical analogs

Classic pattern application

Volume analysis

Fundamental analysis

Sentiment as contrarian indicator

Seasonality

Intermarket analysis

Sector rotation

What Is Working in 2009

Buying stuff cuz Obama and Cramer told me to.

http://slopeofhope.com/

You are not alone....

hahahaha

Nope, but as far as I know there is strong team over here (Poland) or do I mess up something?

and concerning dancing - if you will meet Renata Dancewicz, go ask her, she is a popular actress and she is well know in "bridge world" as a good polish women player.

Shes on the left, on the photo below:

http://m.onet.pl/_m/f3c13f44b6fa1406a9821a...6acd6f,35,1.jpg

f3c13f44b6fa1406a9821a41fa6acd6f,35,1.jpg

As far as I remember Anna Korcz (on the right) also tired to play Bridge.

Tanks Swordfish,

I'll look for them and ask around a bit ...

Will CIT Group, Inc. (CITGQ.PK) be like PIR or C or AIG and make 400% in two weeks? tricky question

TJ, will you put this ticker to your bag - stocks for pennies?

No farkin way....

But I do hold some of the debt, but I wouldn' t buy it here....I bought in the panic when it was trading under 60

C & AIG are govi owned

CIT, not so much....the shares will be zeroed out when they emerge from BK in a few months

PS: Saw your comment on DPTR and YRCW.....Off-Faa indeed, still holding my spec position and will add more if I can make a case for it....

Archived