Shorts Run For Cover

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And just so you know I aint bullshittin' ya...here's a wee bit more recent example of a trend flip on 5 min basis...

Boy am I hoping that we go back up and kiss Mr. Magenta and go down!

ES 40K...

As you can see, we are in a situation fairly similar to July. My guess is that this time the 200 MA holds like a rock against any Bull attacks, and a big time synchronous rollover occurs.

All the time frames look ripe, eh?

Unfortunately, I had to start the tick file from scratch because it got so huge that it was locking up the 'puter, so I don't have the 900 target on this one....

If we start trading above 1080 and holding, down side bets are off.....

And here is the 5K...

As you can see, a little bit further bump tomorrow would still keep us well in bear territory on the swing timer time frame...

If this one continues the roll, and starts the acceleration process, along with the much more intermediate time frames rolling in unison, we could have a bear party for quite some time.

Lotta resistance starting to develop upside here...

Next few days critical to bear case......

and I rest my case.....

Mr. Widget EOD. The longer blue/yellow oscillators Cue'd Up early this morning after that bit of braking action/divergence in the red oscillator yesterday. The freight train took off, but now we wait for Cue's to turn Down and a continuation of extracting bullish bias from the market.

post-326-1256862282_thumb.png

Lots of Noise, Not Much Light- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, October 29, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The market is stuck in a range, which causes confusion even though intermediate indicators and our proprietary cycle screen indicators suggest that the market will head lower. We won’t really know for sure in which direction the market will break out until it does. That much is easy to figure out. In between 1042 and 1102, not so easy—lots of noise, not a lot of light. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Mr. Widget EOD. The longer blue/yellow oscillators Cue'd Up early this morning after that bit of braking action/divergence in the red oscillator yesterday. The freight train took off, but now we wait for Cue's to turn Down and a continuation of extracting bullish bias from the market.

That's old Mr. Widget. Helps to look at both of them. They use slightly different Al Gore rhythms based on the same theer ee.

Archived