Uncle Buck rises from the dead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just checked and it looks like tomorrow before the market opens....thought it was today

That's VERY interesting because according to the news on the streamer it WAS supposed to be today. I guess they think they need to pump things right before the open -- maybe Case-Shill report isn't so hot after all?

Numbers to watch.

Failed at the 200tma. Could make another run at it, would be surprised if it didn't.

Expect a big, big battle at 1042-8 area (21tma-24tma-36tma- the bullish cluster), that could be the launch back to the declining 200tma.

If the cluster gives way then 1020 or so (36tma), a fall back position when bulls are in retreat.

After that 1000 only because it's a big round number.

984 area - the 55tma, always a fave.

936 - the trendicator (courtesy K-wave and Oyster)

900, big round number and the 86tma (actually seems to work better as a long term trend indicator, but that's just me)..

Last line of defense the 100 tma at 878.

On the other hand, the 300ema is near 1150 (minor), the 500 is up around 1200 and the 900 and 300 confluence is around 1275. Don't think we get there, but if the bulls can bounce it off the 1045 area and get through 1100, those come into play. Just saying.

That's the road map as I see it. These numbers will move up (and down) as we move through time...

post-5254-1256590515_thumb.jpg

Just checked and it looks like tomorrow before the market opens....thought it was today

That's right. The market opens on the morning of the next day, and it closes that afternoon. Unless you are talking about the Australian market. Theirs opens after dinner. Asia opens late at the night. Walmart is open 24 hours.

Where's Forus when we need him?

Doc sure there is cash..its all in AMZN and Google...they have created their own little island of prosperity

Now ya see!

You wasn't payin attention yestiddy when I splained this afore.

For them to go up, something mus git selled. Cuz dey ain't no cash. What goes up means sumpin else goes down, and it took all these stocks goin down to keep those too going up.

Archived