And the band played on

Gad it's nice to be home after being away for a couple of weeks...good time though. Catching up with family and putting my magic touch on my brother's lovely new house in the most up-scale subdivision in his area.

Stay tuned for an exciting news announcement from yours truly in the near future. I may be re-locating, or not...and events are conspiring in such a way that I've decided to expand my horizons and proceed with a new venture, utilizing my skills and experience in the technical analysis field of the entire finagler spectrum. All of it...if it publicly trades I'll have technicolor analysis of it. If it so much a wiggles I'll be all over it like skidmarks on Fruit of the Loom. Stocks, bonds, commodes, you name it. The Big Picture...what a showwww. Bigger, better and oh so precise. :P :lol: :D B) :rolleyes:

Thank God [and Al Gore :lol: :rolleyes: ]...for the internuts.

Such a commitment of effort, money and time invested will result in the venture being on a subscrition basis, however, though I'll still be around...sort of. Many possibilities and details to iron out...

...as I said, stay tuned to this, and perhaps other, broadcasting network.

Feedback is always welcome...

If you've liked my charts and prognostications in the past, you'll LOVE my new charts, which I'm fine tuning as we speak and oh my...they are niiiiiiiice....and this new venture, though still in the conceptual and planning stages.

It's time... B)

Da Boyz ...had best be worried... :lol: :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At some point in ones life, any activity could be considered "criminal" just because there will be something you do that is violated. Oh look, I just released some emissions into the air...

I violated cap and trade with a cow fart.

... and we're getting snow in mid-October

howdudodat128611697672871156.jpg

October 22, D-Day – Professional Edition Fed Report

by Lee Adler, Sunday, October 18, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Treasury’s cash management bill paydowns are due to end this week. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

At some point in the past week someone here mentioned that Mauldin was an advocate of a "Muddle Through" future. This weekend's letter seems to indicate he's giving up hope of that scenario.

Last week I expressed my concern that we as a country are taking actions that

could indeed “Kill the Goose” of our free-market economy. I rightly got letters asking me

how I could maintain Muddle Through in the face of that letter. I have given it a lot of

thought and research. How likely are we to muddle through in the face of $1.5 trillion and

larger deficits? Today we take another look at Muddle Through. It should be interesting.

Oh boy.........

Some anecdotal news: Neighbor with a "very" small IT consulting business now being audited for State sales tax. Also, read in this Sunday's paper that the city is now hounding local vet clinics for data on pets who have received rabies shots so they may cross check those who have not paid for registering their pet.

Not that this is new but is sure is more signs of desperation from state and local taxing authorities looking for $$

Some anecdotal news: Neighbor with a "very" small IT consulting business now being audited for State sales tax. Also, read in this Sunday's paper that the city is now hounding local vet clinics for data on pets who have received rabies shots so they may cross check those who have not paid for registering their pet.

Not that this is new but is sure is more signs of desperation from state and local taxing authorities looking for $$

Interesting anecdotes.

FT Interviews Benoit Mandelbrot

Extremely interesting interview with Dr. M regarding his early and continuing criticism of the Efficent Market Theory.

He compares the current situation to Ptolmy and Copernicus. The Market is NOT a random walk, similar to Brownian motion, but something else, which needs better tools for analysis and forecast.

In two parts which continue automagically...

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

for sure, the Short and the Very Short term could see gold drop, or Earl, or the doolar pop up a bit....why not?

da Boyz can Spread Trade with so called "Free Money"

but there will be NO Random Walk in the Price of Gold.

Thimk weekly

take a look.......1, 2, and now Three!

post-1911-1255895951_thumb.png

Great accomplishment....overpaid, fat benefit, large-ass pension pubic service folks actually forced to do their yob....what'll they think of next?

FT Interviews Benoit Mandelbrot

Extremely interesting interview with Dr. M regarding his early and continuing criticism of the Efficent Market Theory.

He compares the current situation to Ptolmy and Copernicus. The Market is NOT a random walk, similar to Brownian motion, but something else, which needs better tools for analysis and forecast.

In two parts which continue automagically...

Big fan of the Mandlebrot

Love the math and the resultant pretty pictures

fractal-3.jpg

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear phat:

for sure, nothing goes un-noticed here.....all them that read and post here are super able, for sure. this big issue has been two-fold:

(1) Time

(2) The Box Formation that has contained and restrained the spooz, gold, and Earl.

The Size of the Box is significant, and this has confused the bulls, who though by now that, (for instance) gold might be $1,250 and GG (for instance) would be $80 or whatever. (To try to be Clear, without details, Gold and GG are still restrained within these Boxes).

These gold bulls thought that the Spoozer would be way down by now, as the Gold bulls believe in counter-cycle gold and silver behaviour, ultimately...

The funny mentals, (as Doc has termed them) do not matter. your jickiss thimks that this is true, except at the critical turn, that now approaches.

ok, jick, you may ask, when is this critcal turn, and are there Guides?

the thimking of your jickiss is that the critical turn is right here and very soon, and the best reflections are the Point and Figger GG chart posted above, and the 1,2,3 gold chart, posted above, but after the GG chart.

It seems, however, that an argument might be made that the wheels fall off in JULY 2010. This horizon is longer than your jickiss can stand, but since your jickiss does not matter in the grand scheme, so be it.

If Gann said to first thimk Weekly, the failure to so do has hurt a lot of traders since the INDU turned up, with F and the various Bonks leading.

If there is a sign, then it must be the PRICE OF THE US Trashury LONG BOND. Here is the sign.

If there is a chart posted by your jickiss, with the Standard default macd's, well it is only posted to re-assure all them that laugh at the tools: 2,3,2---4,6,5---5,40,11---3,16,6---7,39,39 (from Doc)---37,39,38 (also from Doc)---20,96,39---and 10,46,19. In short, once the power of the mass mind moves Gold, nothing can stop it.

the minor point is that if the jickiss contorted gold chart works, it will soon be printing north of $1,200.

your jickiss would really like to have your sense of whether the Big Awful can happen soon (Before the First week of January, 2010) or if, (especially using ASTRO cycles) we have to wait until July 2010 before the Big Awful happens.

None of this is easy,

but again, for the record,

Anyone who is not Genuinely Afraid now is surely a Moran.

best regards to you!

jickiss!!!!!!!

"What are the banks doing with these massive excess reserves"?

Asked Doc in the Fed report...

Well maybe they are holding the cash as collateral for the $1.7 TRILLION of Interest Rate Swaps they have written.

Five large commercial banks represent 88% of net current credit exposure.

Wait till this bubble pops...

From the OCC Second Qauter 2009 report:

jshotu.jpg

jshotq.jpg

jshotfe.jpg

jshotw.jpg

Archived