And the band played on

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canary? Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Sunday, October 18, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was weaker in 8 of the 9 measures on Friday. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

pls note that the Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator now Confirms, beyond any doubt, that a great Disaster approaches, in terms of the collapse of the doolar and Gold zooming waaayyyyyy up.

who bot those call Earl Opitons????

here is the latest chart of the Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator.

Didn't you pound the table for CDE earlier this year? Wish I had bought some at the end of last year. Sigh...

The Roman citizens were more serfs with unbelievable taxation and welcomed any barbarian/ change. Soldiers were the only necessary cost.

Thus, taxation is next.

IMHO a tax revolt of some kind wouldn't be a huge surprise.

The "we the taxpayers are funding obscene bankster bonuses" meme may be nearing critical mass.

The Roman citizens were more serfs with unbelievable taxation and welcomed any barbarian/ change. Soldiers were the only necessary cost.

Thus, taxation is next.

Yup, once the taxation monster is let loose, the fall of the empire is usually not too far behind....

Gonna be interesting to see how things look 100 years later, eh?

We've come a long way from 1%, which I believe is about where the Romans started out before things got out of hand....

This book apparently is written by a former Goldman insider about the Barbarians pillaging at at will...I haven't read it yet, but it looks interesting.

It Takes a Pillage

http://www.amazon.com/Takes-Pillage-Bailou...n/dp/0470529598

Rome all over again IMO... but who might the Barbarians be this time?

We are.

On a societal level, we are sacking/raping/pillaging ourselves.

When we are done with this orgy of excess, we will lay exhausted in the streets looking at the destruction and wonder what possessed us. The marble temples will fall into disrepair. The population will shrink. A future Gibbon will reflect on the causes of the self-inflicted mayhem that laid low an empire so soon on the heels of its total global preeminence.

Archived