IDS World Markets Thurs 1st October 09

TYX should see a bounce, perhaps a very important one around 3.9.

Just absolutely classic fractal behavior on TYX. A huge panic low followed by a run up to the 900, when a breather was needed. Then a classic pullback to the 72 day, and a then bounce, and then a bigger C wave pullback to the 200 day. Seriously, I could not have scripted it much better.

IF the bottom is indeed in yield, this bounce off the 200 day may be the last chance to sell bonds at these levels....

If we fail to run up and take out the 900 after 200 tag, and instead the 200 fails, new lows in yield can not be discounted.

I added more TBT.

A very large position now. I pulled my stop and moved it down to 42. My average is about 43.30. :wacko:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could very well be, that's why bonds have been rallying since March.

Bonds have been rallying since March because since March 18 the Fed has bought $294 billion of Treasuries, around $100 billion of GSEs, and around $500 billion of MBS. That's nearly a trillion worth of buying in less than 6 months.

And it's not like they had to sell anything to do it.

Took a 2 pt profit on gold. Capitulated and took a 60 pip gain on AUDUSD. Just reshorted the bounce in the pullback zone with a tight stop (5 pips or so).

If these posts are annoying anybody, let me know and I will stop them.

Marrissa....Quick intro...cut to the panel...

Eddie..."the liquidator"....Dollar down..buy earl..buy commodities...KKR..a "name you can own" translation : I don't want to mention all the sheet I'm losing on....

Pony Tail Two...support getting close.."Scary",,,,Translation : shoeloss joe got his arse blown out...

JJ...heard him say economic data but was talking so fast without saying anything at all I stopped listening....Translation : Useless

Kananundrum guy...Dollar!...Bid !..we could go up or go down....translation : idiot...

Back to marrissa after 2 minutes...no picks..no end of day call...but the collapsing economy should be good for Apple...

Marrissa....Quick intro...cut to the panel...

Eddie..."the liquidator"....Dollar down..buy earl..buy commodities...KKR..a "name you can own" translation : I don't want to mention all the sheet I'm losing on....

Pony Tail Two...support getting close.."Scary",,,,Translation : shoeloss joe got his arse blown out...

JJ...heard him say economic data but was talking so fast without saying anything at all I stopped listening....Translation : Useless

Kananundrum guy...Dollar!...Bid !..we could go up or go down....translation : idiot...

Back to marrissa after 2 minutes...no picks..no end of day call...but the collapsing economy should be good for Apple...

:lol: :lol:

Ags- you're a beauty!

Mr. Wizard says should be 1 day cycle low here, and possible 5 day cycle low. Positive divergence on 5 hr cycle osc as index makes minor new low, near yellow channel line around 1034. 5 day cycle projection holding at 1035. Normally margin of error is a couple points.

However, it the indicator rolls over and they take out 1032.50, then something bigger is going on. Then the next support should be around 1028

Archived