IDS World Markets Wed 30th September 09

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I was seeing the econ numbers coming out my gut was that we had a brief "recovery in May-Aug" and are rolling over starting in Sept.

There is nuttin holding up this pos marki any more - nuttin but momo. First ones out the narrow door- survive - the rest perish.

Everything goes down - stocks, oil, gold. Deflation and a strong dollar is what we will have. Good that we have a "strong dollar policy" eh? !!

OOPS I meant "SUBSERVIENT"

But seriously - I think unless these tax laws are changed - we can expect a continued brain drain ( it has been ongoing for the last couple of years I believe).

Well fine - you say - get the hell out.

i can easily forese a few years down the line - where in some public place there is a cry of " need help - is there a doctor around" - and there will be dead silence. After much searching - someone will be found who took first aid in high school.

That is one pathetic sick, misguided, baseless, false piece of hateful garbage.

Are you in favor of higher taxes? Some of us already pay over 50% when state, local, self employment, etc are figured.

Well in Europe we get stuff back for our taxes. Free education & healthcare. Why don't you have these expectations there.

Will sell 'em back on a bounce if we get one...

15 handles in less than half hour...will take that every time

also support area on ES here...I think it will be busted, but you never know...

Trying to hold stuff for a bigger turn. Oct is supposed to be that crash month.

Like I said the other day...way, way too many doing the assumed close on Dow 10K....amazing how often reading the sentiment on various boards provides big clues.

KWave...Lost Money was as cocky as I've seen them in a while last night...tape painting plays AAPL, GS, GE....love everything....no shoes....test tasting SBUX ..and the day before Pony Tail Two was making love to an I Phone...

Mid Day ought to be interesting,,,my hunch is they get a whole new panel of people you have never seen before...

It's a trip watching them get caught up in trades....we'll see how long this lasts..

Archived