Kiss Your Sister Day?

Finish by this Fryday  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

asensio has a very strong disclaimer on his website. http://asensio.com/index.aspx

Based on that disclaimer it's probably a good idea not to reproduce his material. It's pretty clear that he is often subject to lawsuits, and we could be too. Just the link will suffice in this case.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would hazard a guess that is foreign banksters who earlier had bought MBS on some verbal statements by high US officials that they were as good as gold and demanded that the MBS be swapped for T paper. :lol:

Nope. It's not them. I covered that in the report. They're just a very small amount of it.

It's the "Others." We could make a list and they probably would all be right.

seems a bit early, have the earnings started already ?

Micron Q4 loss 10c vs 45c loss year ago

Jabil Circuit Q4 net income 3c vs 28c

Sealy Q3 net income 5c vs 12c

Worthington Q1 net income 8c vs 86c

:rolleyes: lower income is good because it means more potential bailout money in the future :rolleyes:

The NKE quarter blew...as it came out they missed rev , margins decreased then I saw a penny or two miss ...the bug eyed large mouth bass maria reported the fake 1.04 EPS currency adjusted and said they blew it out not even mentioning revenues or margins...it initially got pole axed before the squid got it's marching orders to save it....Then Lost Money Late threw out the red carpet..Eddie's biggest "gotta own" with a guarantee it will not break 60. amazing the thing is a stone's throw from it's all time high...

DRI had pretty much the same kind of Q with a little more honesty and no sweat shop factor....they sheet the bed.

This what passes as good.....

Nike's sales fell around the globe, with particular struggles in Europe and China.

But it was able to gain market share in some areas and its Converse subsidiary had one of its most profitable quarters yet.

The company's future orders, a key measure for the company that indicates what retailers and other customers are planning to have delivered for the coming season -- fell 6 percent compared to last year.

Nike, which does not issue formal guidance, said it expects overall revenue to be down in 2010, although sales should improve in the second half of the year.

Investors were cheered by the company's ability to perform in the tough economy and sent Nike's shares up $2.70, or 4.5 percent, to $62.79 in after-hours trading Tuesday.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Nikes-1Q-pro...set=&ccode=

Thinking about the impending collapse of civilization, I'm wondering when the lights go out and the water stops working and of course no TV or adult web sites, not to mention no daytrading, what are we all supposed to do, rush out into the streets and start kung fu fighting?

Nah, stay inside and sell tickets to the cat fights.

post-837-1254278442.jpg

Ponderous, Bewildering Market About to Signal? Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 29, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The SPX has traded in a tight flat, range for 10 days. That’s ponderous and bewildering, but I will try to make my descriptions of the action less so. The market still has substantially higher targets for the 6 month cycle. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Thinking about the impending collapse of civilization, I'm wondering when the lights go out and the water stops working and of course no TV or adult web sites, not to mention no daytrading, what are we all supposed to do, rush out into the streets and start kung fu fighting?

No way. Kung Fu fighting requires a level of fitness that umm shall we say is lacking. So it will be more like "shaking yer bootie". mebbe yelling out 4 letter words to each other.

Those chinese stellites that pick up noise signals from around the globe will have some bewildered scientists:

" over north amelican continent we get growing decibel level of "quack, quacker,quacking quaker, quack that quaking quaker"-etc- what that? sudden influx of ducks?"

Ah come on, there will always be dingy saloons to congregate in.. with dice games going on out back.. a few doors down from the slap n tickle.. across the street from the vacant lots where drug deals now take place, where small businesses once stood, before the govt demolished the buildings, for construction "stimulus".. It's ok though. All's within a short stroll from the the unemployment office -- the new center of town, where the most in need are allocated make-work jobs, as are those, with friends in Washington.

THE ONLY SOLUTION - A GOVERNMENT SWAP

Obviously the present problem was caused by the rabid productionist policies of the chinese government coupled to the rabidly consumptionist policies of the american government

The solution - China and America swap governments. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Problem solved.

Goldmember will agree - as they will then get all the chinese IPO business.

Archived