Dip Buyers Anonymous

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio Free Wall Street 9/24/09

Lee Adler and Russ Winter discuss the real meaning of the FOMC statement, the extreme dislocations in the market, the outlook for the dollar and gold,, bearish bets on stocks, the risks of holding money market funds, and why down is really up in the employment data.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 9/24/09 [43:42m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Subscribers, click player to start.

Listen to the July 17, 2009 podcast for free.

Listen to any podcast prior to April 22, 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised!

By the amount of posts,I don't think the bears are believing any of this....

Doubting we will see a higher high......With october around the corner,I think it gets ugly pretty quick.MINIMUM oct month end target is 900 I will guess.

Fixed income should continue to outperform as "investors" bail from riskier assets. B)

JMHO

By the amount of posts,I don't think the bears are believing any of this....

Doubting we will see a higher high......With october around the corner,I think it gets ugly pretty quick.MINIMUM oct month end target is 900 I will guess.

Fixed income should continue to outperform as "investors" bail from riskier assets. B)

JMHO

How many two/three day selloff's have we seen? Bears are still traumatized.

How many two/three day selloff's have we seen? Bears are still traumatized.

Yeah it's hard to believe it's REALLY gonna happen.Just a few year end predictions I will make....

SPX to 850

oil to 40

gold to 900

TNX to 2.75% or less

Not doing much trading except playing with my muni's here and there,but I am betting we see significant deflation going foward.

BWTFDIK :ninja:

EDIT...(ultimately I think we could see raging inflation,but maybe not till 2012 or so)

Yeah it's hard to believe it's REALLY gonna happen.Just a few year end predictions I will make....

SPX to 850

oil to 40

gold to 900

TNX to 2.75% or less

Not doing much trading except playing with my muni's here and there,but I am betting we see significant deflation going foward.

BWTFDIK :ninja:

If your right, then bulls should get tripped up on a sentiment change and price will get kicked down at every rally very quickly.

Hi there! I am a real-life crack head. As you can see from my avatar, yeah that's a personal photo of yours truly, I have done alot of crack, probably too much. Anyway, the news out on the streets is that Banana Ben might be reducing the supply of crack. Man, when I heard this, I literally sh*t myself, not that it doesn't happen often. Crack messes with all the bodily processes, not just the brain. Sometimes I just can't control myself. Anyway, I've also done my share of dippin. I dip snuff, too. Yeah, my dental problems aint all from crack. Dippin can be quite compulsive. Actually, I justed dipped some fresh Euros around 1.615 and am up already on a crack high. This is only a short-term fix, though. As far as dippin the indexes, man, I am itchin and startin to shake. So far, the ES hasn't fallen below 1044 in globex. It's holdin strong, and if it holds long, I might dong. I am not glamorizing or condoning crack here, but if your gonna have a vice, you might as well roll the dice and dip some dongs and if there aint no crack, grab some glue. I hear lacquer thinner does the trick, too. Git-r-done....

Hi there! I am a real-life crack head. As you can see from my avatar, yeah that's a personal photo of yours truly, I have done alot of crack, probably too much. Anyway, the news out on the streets is that Banana Ben might be reducing the supply of crack. Man, when I heard this, I literally sh*t myself, not that it doesn't happen often. Crack messes with all the bodily processes, not just the brain. Sometimes I just can't control myself. Anyway, I've also done my share of dippin. I dip snuff, too. Yeah, my dental problems aint all from crack. Dippin can be quite compulsive. Actually, I justed dipped some fresh Euros around 1.615 and am up already on a crack high. This is only a short-term fix, though. As far as dippin the indexes, man, I am itchin and startin to shake. So far, the ES hasn't fallen below 1044 in globex. It's holdin strong, and if it holds long, I might dong. I am not glamorizing or condoning crack here, but if your gonna have a vice, you might as well roll the dice and grab some dongs and if there aint no crack, grab some glue. I hear lacquer thinner does the trick, too. Git-r-done....

Larry, the plan is to gap up tomorrow, then sell

your donging sentiment will then change

Hi there! I am a real-life crack head. As you can see from my avatar, yeah that's a personal photo of yours truly, I have done alot of crack, probably too much. Anyway, the news out on the streets is that Banana Ben might be reducing the supply of crack. Man, when I heard this, I literally sh*t myself, not that it doesn't happen often. Crack messes with all the bodily processes, not just the brain. Sometimes I just can't control myself. Anyway, I've also done my share of dippin. I dip snuff, too. Yeah, my dental problems aint all from crack. Dippin can be quite compulsive. Actually, I justed dipped some fresh Euros around 1.615 and am up already on a crack high. This is only a short-term fix, though. As far as dippin the indexes, man, I am itchin and startin to shake. So far, the ES hasn't fallen below 1044 in globex. It's holdin strong, and if it holds long, I might dong. I am not glamorizing or condoning crack here, but if your gonna have a vice, you might as well roll the dice and dip some dongs and if there aint no crack, grab some glue. I hear lacquer thinner does the trick, too. Git-r-done....

Yeh, I dipped sum GBP at 159 n a quarter...see if we caint get sum overnight bargain hunting by the brits after a 500 pip shelling...

Tight stop as this thing is in power mode downside....

Archived