Ignoring Stop Signs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still feel like a douche for not buying when Obama announced that it was a good time to buy stocks. Good God man what an obvious signal he put out there. Vast fortunes missed out on.

Just like March 2003.

MD,

I think you are in good company with that bad call (on this site)... :rolleyes: I remember byhiselo got it right....hard to be a bull on a bear site.....There will be better "buy points".....

post-1110-1252616361.jpg

Bought some UNG today on this macd setup:

Motleyfool and even my village idiot neighbor were trashing UNG big time a week ago. I bought some at $9 and sold 1/2 today. If you look at the mass media "news" on UNG over the past month, the set-up was obvious.

FCG is my nat gas trade-of-choice. Don't own any at the moment.

I left a whole lot of cash on the table with UNG. I nailed the exact low and booked my profits far too early. Since they were extremely risky front month options I felt prudence was more important than greed. I can't complain, really. Today I rolled the profits into QQQQ puts, also front month Septembers. They expire next Friday. The risk/reward ratio is...extreme to say the least... :unsure: :lol: :o

My theme song..... Silverchair - Abuse Me

Ok Doc I give up - what is the syntax for inserting an embedded video via Inserting Special Item?

Start with ADD REPLY (not FAST REPLY). In the Quick Access menu at left click Insert Flash Movie, and follow the directions. The content text should look like this when you are done.

http://www.youtube.com/v/o_s5QWVwTf0.swf

425.344 works fine for the Option Text.

I still feel like a douche for not buying when Obama announced that it was a good time to buy stocks. Good God man what an obvious signal he put out there. Vast fortunes missed out on.

Just like March 2003.

Especially when the UST is backing the market. The SM is the economy. <_<

Archived