Happy Holidaze Weak End

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought some SDS and QID at the close. I think the worm is turning. Monday and Tuesday were the only days this week worth noting, and they were both down. Buyers have been virtually absent for 2 weeks now.

Have a good weakend, and Happy Unemployment Day!

Sounds good....think I'll hook up with my 'ol buddy Jimbo....

post-1110-1252096456.gif

;)

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

just in case anyone cares, according to the page linked below,

Mr. Robert Prechter will be interviewed tomorrow on Financial Sense,

to discuss the "Great Inflation-Deflation Debate"

http://www.financialsense.com/

and

Doc: Jay Lamont will deliver his last radio show on Sunday, "All About Real Estate" on 950 am in Philly.

Lamont said he would be taking the Winter off.

wonder why, Doc? Would it not be cool if Lamont moved out of NJ, sold all his RE holdings and QUIT forever???

RE. Still the Sinking Heart of the US of A.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

just in case anyone cares, according to the page linked below,

Mr. Robert Prechter will be interviewed tomorrow on Financial Sense,

to discuss the "Great Inflation-Deflation Debate"

http://www.financialsense.com/

and

Doc: Jay Lamont will deliver his last radio show on Sunday, "All About Real Estate" on 950 am in Philly.

Lamont said he would be taking the Winter off.

wonder why, Doc? Would it not be cool if Lamont moved out of NJ, sold all his RE holdings and QUIT forever???

RE. Still the Sinking Heart of the US of A.

I'm a few years younger than Jay. When I was a kid working the sidelines at my high school football games (Springfield Township HS a few years before Cramer) I would hang out with Lamont, who was a sportswriter for the local Montco papers at the time (Sunnybrook Oreland Sun). He was a pretty cool guy. Made a ton of money in Philly RE and doing his RE talk show. Now his listenership is down to nothing, although the Philly market has gotten hit much less than any other major market in the eastern half of the country.

Fed Begins Cutback, Treasury Market Rocked – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Friday, September 4, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Treasury announced next week’s auction schedule on Thursday. The combination of big new supply in the intermediate and longer maturities, along with the market’s awareness that the Fed will be gradually cutting back and ending its longer term Treasury purchase program over the next 7 weeks, rocked the Treasury market on Friday. The pundits naturally blame the “green shoot” unemployment data, which is really just an excuse. The real issue is that the market is facing the prospect of life without the Fed subsidy. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

gov't lied again

they originally reamported 247,000 families pole-axed in July

then they saw an additional 265,000 families pole-axed in August

which was worse than July

so they back-reamvised 49,000 pole-axing's out of the August total, reamducing it to "only" 216,000 families

which they then said was better than July

butt they're lying

the truth is, things are getting worse

of course the truth is of butt little interest anymore

there is no truth in America

all there is, is what you can git by robbing from your neighbors

I wanna vote in people who will rob from you to give to me

because I deserve it

so screw you

and you wanna vote in people who will rob from me to give to you

because you deserve it

so screw me

may the lowest of the low prevail

as we descend together into a banana reampublic

party on

Jimmy Jones just lost his whole audience....he just said you shouldn't invest a dime in the stock market before you pay off your credit card debt, get health insurance, and obtain disability insurance..,,,he just went Suzie Orwell on Cramerica....

Yeah, why would anyone take advice like that? When there are stock newsletters that guarantee you that their recoed stocks will double your money. I get ads for them all the time in my email, LOL.

this piece from the oldest swiss bank is a shot across the bow

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19350839/Wegelin...axes-and-Assets

dharma

Looks like the Swiss are pretty pissed at losing all of that tax evasion money :lol: Too bad :lol: :lol:

It's sounds odd why someone would criticize the war on drugs, but giving it some thought it's easy to realize that the Swiss get loads of money from drug lords and other criminals.

Archived