Bulls Hold the (Trend) Line

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and now it requires an examination of the Idea that Mish brought up; namely, that as long as the credit markets continue to demand smaller spreads over benchmarks for pooper, well, why sell equities?

let's thimk a bit. so there is liquidity out there, and the best proof is that the Kalifornicate chits are not being offered at a discount. this is intersting. they bear a positive yield, of course, and the great golden hope is that bonds get sold and the chits get paid off early.

of course, this would just be another jelly roll. Come on, NO DEBT can really be paid back now, Roll Roll, Roll is the key. They just keep rolling along, and all be fine....no?????

to your jickiss, a key fibo is met there at the 1010 zone, MACD 5,40,11 and 3,16,6 do not show real confirms of the move up off the bottom, MACD 37,39,38 might get Soros excited, but, to tell it like it is, the cross is in Negative Land, and it looks like an induced Short covering move.

Soros is on the same Payroll as is Mr. Robert Prechter.

1010 is too risky to buy.

hence, all buyers now should be ware of the BEAR.

jickiss!!!!!!!

the following "so fistaked" chart will give pause to Mr. Soros, but he talks his own Sheets, like everybody else, no?

(your jickiss loves, by the way, AUY Yamana....see, All are Guilty!!!!!!!) :wacko:

post-1911-1250211017_thumb.png

Beat me over the head with bullishness so I remain so silly I won't know what hit me. Now I know it's a new bubble - the jobless recovery bubble.

"In an interview yesterday billionaire George Soros said, "the economy has actually bottomed and I think we are facing a positive quarter, and I think that is largely due to the stimulus."

You may hate Soros. If you are a hardcore Republican and watch FOX News then you know he helped fund Obama's race for the White House and gives money to liberal causes. But whatever you may feel about him he is one of the most successful investors of the past fifty years. He started with nothing and became a billionaire by playing the commodities boom in the 1970's, investing in foreign markets, and by betting against the pound.

A year and a half ago he shorted bank stocks and warned everyone of the coming stock market crash.

His track record when it comes to investments is undeniable and it is because of that fact I bring his comments to your attention.

He now joins the list of Marc Faber and Jim Rogers who think this upswing in the market will continue.

Yes it may be a very weak recovery. Most likely a "jobless" recovery. It is a recovery not fueled by real economic growth, but by government spending and bailout. It will probably end in another mess. But it should last for a year or so and end with much higher stock prices then what you are seeing now." http://www.wallstreetwindow.com/content/node/11328

Hah...

The last recovery was proven to be "jobless" and this one will be too. You can't have a real recovery without new job creation. Now that we have lost so many jobs (with many more to come), someone will have to be creating jobs at an unbelievable rate. Who is going to be able to do that?

And how is it that there are "signs" of a bottom when government tax revenue continues to fall every month? That's a near-realtime indicator.

Hah...

The last recovery was proven to be "jobless" and this one will be too. You can't have a real recovery without new job creation. Now that we have lost so many jobs (with many more to come), someone will have to be creating jobs at an unbelievable rate. Who is going to be able to do that?

And how is it that there are "signs" of a bottom when government tax revenue continues to fall every month? That's a near-realtime indicator.

But you can have a new bubble in stocks each time there is a jobless uncovery. Wherever the criminals want to pour their money into - there will be followers.

The only indicator I see is that the government is willing to make up the shortfall with fresh cash and throw it at whomever they please.

Radio Free Wall Street 8/13/09

Lee Adler, Aaron Krowne, and Russ Winter discuss the government bubble, the “leveling out” of the economy, the Fed morphine drip, and a stock market trend built on a false premise. Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview.

Listen to any podcast prior to April 22, 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised!

Also, a rare opportunity to hear the July 17, 2009 podcast in its entirety for free.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 8/13/09 [49:11m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Subscribers only. Enter your login when prompted.

Market Update 8/13/09

by Lee Adler, Thursday, August 13, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mostly stronger. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived