GS sez it, it must be

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the Pharkers brutalized my G.A.S. after it failed to leap the previously posted moving average. Rejected for the fourth time...

The good news is...the gap was filled. This would be an essential requirement for any sustainable up-phase. I'd rather have the gap-fill overwith now than rather than later...where it would be from a more painful precipice. As posted, I'm holding all the way to the expiration dates, so eff 'em. Early stages of bull usually start slowly with a plethora of infidel unbelievers making for herky jerky trading until a clear majority takes control of the action.

post-565-1249620707_thumb.png

Shortable Moments – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Friday, August 7, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mostly lower on Thursday, with signs of the beginning of possible topping process in the 13 week cycle. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived